Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-07-12

Good quality at low prices!

"I bought a bikini on zaful last month. It was my first time with zaful and I was very pleased with it! The quality of the bikini is perfect and the price is very low.. the delivery time is exactly what they indicated! I can't wait to make my next purchase!"

2017-07-12

Great products, low prices and helpful service

"I have ordered swimwear from this site and I will do so again. The products are affordable, without of being low quality. However, it would be preferable to size up, as the sizes tend to be smaller. Even when I had a problem with one of the bikinis I purchased, they were really happy not only to help, but to solve the occurring issue. So Of course I recommend it!"

Quick and useful

"To be honest, I always hate it when I order abroad and it takes forever to arrive at my doorstep. So one day I decided to try Zaful; clothes and accessories were cute so yeah I just went for it. And guess what??
My orders arrived so quickly I was surprised and happy. I always order from Zaful. Last order was my pink sunglasses and I can't wait to rock them all summer. Thank you Zaful❤️❤️

2017-07-12

Quality clothes for affordable prices

"It was my first time ordering clothes from Zaful.com and I was very surprised how fast I have received my order. My swimwear and shirt were very good quality and the size fits perfectly. The colours are very nice for the summer. And the prices are unbeatable. In other shops you would pay more for the same quality clothes. To order is very easy and you can track your parcels journey. I have received many compliments and I will order things from Zaful.com again. Highly reccommend this site for everyone who wants to look cute and stylish without spending lots if money :)"

AMAZING

"This is my second time ordering and I'm no where near disappointed. First time I ordered make up brushes and a bathing suit. Brushes had amazing quality and very soft, and the bathing suit was jurt perfect! Highly reconnend to EVERYONE"

2017-07-11

Good quality and cheap swimsuits.

"I ordered a one-piece swimsuit and it was very cheap and good quality. I love the bottoms in the website because they are very cheeky, the only "but" is that tops are much bigger than bottoms, so even ordering small the top is quite big for me. Anyway, it is worth it."

surprised so far!

"i've placed one order so far based on reviews and products i saw via youtube. the quality definitely surprised me as that was what i was most worried about. sizing was expected (runs small so size up), so i'm glad i took the suggestions of the other reviews online.

only thing that was somewhat irritating was the lack of inventory update on the site. i purchased a total of 3 swimsuits for an upcoming trip, however only 2 were available for immediate ship out. i had to reach out and inquire about the third suit since i wasn't sure whether it would arrive on time. they told me it was a popular style and that they wouldn't know when they would get more and couldn't give me an estimated time. it ended up coming in a couple week later (didn't make it on time for my trip), however i did mention that this information needs to be communicated on the site and such as people are often shopping for particular occasions. other than that, they're pretty responsive with the time difference, so i'd order again.

Pleasantly surprised

"I had a good experience with my last order on Zaful. Shipment was quite fast. Article received was no deception and looked like the one shown on the site. In terms of measurements everything fits to my personal measures.
Fabric looks luscious and soft. The designer's style is original and quite unique. Customer service is also very reactive in any case. Very happy with this order.

2017-07-11

Great customer service and bikinis!

"I had a really great experience on the website! The bikinis came looking EXACTLY like how they do on the site, and they are super cute and so affordable. If you ever have a problem, Zaful has a live chat that will connect you with a representative right away. The quality on the bikinis match what you pay for, but even then, I'd give it 4/5 stars. I'm super happy that I found this website, and will definitely continue to use it in the future. I've bought 2 already, but I just put in my order for 2 more! The shipping time takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks, so I'd suggest putting in your order early, especially if you're going to go on vacation. Besides that, the website is great and I want others to know!"

Great bargain

"I have onlz ordered from Zaful once up to now. Generally I am very satisfied with this order. Both bikinis and dress, I chose to order a size up, just to be sure that everything will fit. I wasn´t able to find a dress like this anywhere else and I totally love it. Everything looks just like the pictures. It arrived in two separate packages within 3 weeks and while I was waiting, customer support answered all of my questions in a very kind and helpful way. Very recommended to check the site! "

Love it!

"I love and get all kinds of complements on the items I have purchased. I have not had any issues with anything, even after many uses! It feels great to be able to afford such cute and well made products! My pineapple bikini is always a huge hit, and I get complements every time I wear it! Will absolutely order again and again!!

Great Website!

"Great website. I have made multiple purchases and have always been satisfied with each and every one.
What you see on the site is what you will receive. I have never had a problem with sizing or an item not matching the description/picture on the site.
Standard delivery is always up to 15 days and I have never had an issue with a package taking longer to be delivered. I love that when I order it will usually be shipped out the same day or next day, which makes it very short processing time as well.
Overall I'am always satisfied with my purchases on this site.

Amazing!

"I was so shocked at how amazing my experience was. The customer service is great, replying within the same day. The 2 swimsuits came in a week and a half all the way to Canada. The quality was so good, better than some Victoria Secret swimsuits. They even have a points system which takes even more money off your order. I followed the sizing according the the reviews and the top was a little big but still wearable, and they are sending a smaller one free of charge! Looked exactly like the picture, even better! I'll definitely be ordering more soon. "

2017-07-10

A standout in customer service

"I have made 3 orders with Zaful so far, and have no complaints. Of course, when shopping online, you have to be very conscious of sizing and item quality (regarding item appearance, material, etc.). Any discrepancies between what I ordered from Zaful and how I believed they would look can be chalked up to either my own lack of attention to garment sizes (which are detailed on each item's individual page), or the fact that inevitably, clothes looks different on different body types.

For the price, the items on Zaful are very good quality. I have not been disappointed with any of them.

The best part about ordering on Zaful, for me, was far and away the customer service. Any inquiries I had were dealt with promptly, politely, and efficiently. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Love it

"I ordered 2 bathing suits and a romper from zaful and I absolutely love them! I got so many compliments and people asking me where I got them. They were a great price and great quality. The fitting was perfect on the romper and bathing suit although one was a tad bit too big but I made it work. Will definitely be ordering from them ago"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.