Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Amazing

"I really enjoy buying there it a really good website i love it "

2017-05-13

Skeptical at first, but great experience!

"I was very, very skeptical of Zaful at first. The prices are so low and the clothes are so cute that I figured it wouldn't turn out well, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The shipping took about 2 weeks, which was the worst part. However, the quality of the items was exceptional, they looked EXACTLY like the pictures, and the customer service was insanely great. They respond within 24 hours, genuinely want to help, and actually are helpful. I enjoyed my experience with Zaful and will definitely be shopping there again and again."

Perfect!!!

"I love this website so much! such a great variety of clothing with such great quality "

Beautiful Swimsuit

"I ordered this amazing one-piece off-the shoulder swimsuit from Zaful.It had exceeded my expectations.It's modest and the fabric is just as vibrant as in the picture.I would definitely recommend!"

My Experience

"The service was great, clothes are affordable, and the options are endless. I really enjoy shopping here I ordered a number of items after being on the site for two months. I told my family and coworkers to join. GO CHECK them OUT!!!!"

great products

"I get all my bathing suits from this sote considering how affordable and good quality their products are. Every bathing suit ive gotten looks exactly like pictured on the site and I always get so many compliments! Definitely reccomend getting suits here"

Very Affordable, High quality

"Got a Lace Up Embroidered Knitted Cropped Tank Top and it is super good quality. The material is thick and not see-through at all. Also super soft and stretchy. Very flattering on. The embroidery is so on trend right now and this will be my stable for the summer months. Shipping was pretty reasonable considering it was coming from all the way overseas. Highly recommend if you want to shop for trends at an affordable price!

I love Zaful

"I have had a fabulous experience with this page, I do not usually buy online but with Zaful I was encouraged because it has beautiful clothes, to date I have made 3 orders and I have arrived perfectly, everything is as shown in the pictures, they are cute! And if you have any problems, they will solve it as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to buy at Zaful, you will not regret it!"

2017-05-12

Zaful is a gives you a great shopping experience

"Zaful has exceeded my expectations, I usually do not trust shopping online. I gave Zaful a try and I do not regret it at all. I have had no problems with this website and have recieved well worth it items. You get what you see on the screen, and that doesn't always happen. I would recommend Zaful to anyone who loves shopping online or who is looking to shop online."

Surprised it worked out!

"Definitely would recommend this site to a friend, my suit fits perfectly and is so cute. Shipping took less time than I thought and it is very great quality suit!"

2017-05-10

Afforadable

"Very afforadable and pretty good quality, was very superised. "

2017-05-09

Excelent product

"I'm so grateful with the service, any time i need it, zafull was completely aware"

2017-05-09

Great!

"I love zaful! I will 100% order again from thertomorrow, great timing and great quality!"

2017-05-08

great!

"Currently waiting on my 3rd order from here. so far everything i got was good quality products for the price! shipping takes about 2 weeks! very happy"

2017-05-08

First order from Zaful was great

"I have only good experiences with Zaful. This was my first order and everything was OK. I received it within a month, which is quite fast for the abroad package to Poland. Prices and good quality is definately worth recommending. I love my new bag and makeup tools "

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!