Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Zaful is really good!

"I ordered a swimsuit, jacket, and a tank top from this website. Each item came exactly like seen online. The shipping did take a while taking around a week or two per item, but considering the items are shipping from China this was relatively fast. Each of the things I bought looked extremely nice on me and were very flattering. I was overall very pleased with my orders. My advice is look at the other reviews on the products they're really helpful"

“Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful. We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

2017-09-15

Great Store Great Prices!

"I bought about 160$ worth of spring/summer clothes from Zaful in late spring, and I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality and price of everything. It's all very affordable and trendy!! I would definitely purchase from this site again. (The only downside is that the sizing is kind of off, bathing suits I would go up 2 sizes, and jeans/shorts I would go up at least 1 size). Shipping time is reasonable as well, considering it is coming from china. "

Thank you for your time.

Love love love

"My experience was great. I never had a problem contacting the customer service, they were very helpful and responded very quickly. As for the order, looked just like the picture, fit great and loved the material. I will definitely order again. "

“Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Zaful . We always try our best to please our

2017-09-15

Best clothing company ever!!

"I first found zaful on YouTube and decided to pick up some stuff!! When I got to the site everything was so affordable. When I finally received my items I was surprised at fbe great quality !! Will be buying from them in the future "

2017-09-15

Quality clothes at affordable prices!

"I have had the pleasure of shopping on ZAFUL a few times and I'm nothing short of satisfied! There is such a wide range of styles and sizes ZAFUL offers, making it easy to find exactly what your looking for. Not to mention, they add new products to their website daily! Being a China based company, I was skeptical on the quality of the product I would be receiving and how long it would actually take to get here, but ZAFUL did NOT disappoint! My order came in just under 2weeks and the quality of the clothing is outstanding! Nothing felt "cheap" nor did it look like it. I would totally recommend shopping on this site to anyone! Here's a little tip: BE SURE to measure yourself properly and compare it to their sizing chart before purchasing to ensure your complete satisfaction on your order!"

Zaful revew

"I'm in love wiht this site!"

“Dear Aurorafalanga,

2017-09-15

Great quality for affordable prices!

"I decided to write this review today because I think Zaful is really under-rated. My experience with Zaful has been so amazing. I love the products and especially the pricing, but most of all I love their customer service unit. They have been so amazing and checking up on me every step of the way. The website/app is super easy to use and is so informative. I can find out the products fabric, size according to measurements and details like if the product is padded or not. There's is so much variety that I can easily spend hours scrolling through. The hard part is that mostly I end up wanting to buy more stuff than I need to (sigh), and it's so affordable that it lets me spoils myself. I bought bathing suits form Zaful and was blown away by the quality. There's no way I'll go anywhere else from now on.
I'm so grateful that found Zaful, and you will be too. Just give it a try!

Dear Angel,

We appreciate that you took to the time to write a review.

Thank you for your review.

Zaful

"Zaful provided me with amazing customer service, quality products, and satisfaction. All bathing suits I have bought from this website have been great. I always receive a TON of compliments from family and friends and they're always asking me where I got my bathing suits from. I alway tell them zaful is the place to shop. Excellent and affordable. "

“Dear Carolinagonzlz,

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We look forward to seeing you at Zaful .com again soon.

Many thanks,

Good products, slow shipping

"It was great, everything was according to the description and the sizes were very accurate. My main problem was the shipping time, it took more than a month to arrive to Colombia. Also, the size XS was not available so I had to go with the size S with doesn't fit me quite well in the top part of the bikini. The overall was very good."

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

Pleasantly surprised!

"I was definitely hesistsnt at first to order from Zaful but I am so glad I did! I ordered 2 bikinis, a one piece bathing suit, a tank top, a dress, and a pair of sunglasses for my first Zaful order and I was very impressed by the quality of the items I received considering their low prices (about $50 total with free shipping). Everything also looked just like how I expected they would from the pictures. I found it very helpful to read the reviews for specific items before purchasing them to see how they look on a regular person, and to see whether or not to size up or down. Everything I ordered happened to be true to size! Shipping took between 2 and 3 weeks but that is to be expected when it's coming from halfway around the world. Overall impressed, you can stock up your closet each season in an affordable way."

Highly recommend

"I have had great experiences with zaful. I have ordered from zaful twice, both times my shipment arrived within a month and the products were just as pictured, high quality considering the price and their bathing suits are amazing! The sizing does run small so be sure to check out the sizing guide before ordering, I've found it to be accurate. I typically have to order a size up from my normal size"

Dear Spinner,

Very good

"The quality of the item was better than I expected for the price, had no problems with the sizing as it fitted perfectly. My item looks just as on the pictures and it was well packaged. It did take a while to arrive, but that was not an issue for me as it does say the estimated time on the website and I needed it shipped to UK so I expected it. Overall, I am satisfied with the service and will purchase again."

Dear Renata,

Thank you for your time.

2017-09-14

So much variety and great quality

"I ordered 3 bathing suits from Zaful and I am very pleased with all of them. They have a huge variety and great prices. I actually rather order from Zaful than make a trip to Target and pay double for average suits. The quality was impressive considering the cheap prices. I was skeptical but they definitely impressed me. They were also exactly how they appeared in the photos online. One thing I find extremely useful is that the website encourages customers to review and post pictures of the attire while being worn. They usually include height and weight which is beneficial when trying to decide what size I am. I think this is great and creates a sense of “community”. Seeing as the items come to me internationally, the shipping time was longer than average BUT I am patient and I was well aware of this so this did not bother me and it never took more than 14 days to reach me."

“Dear lpanon,

Very nice

"I've only ordered 2 items from Zaful, a bikini and a beach towel, and I love both. Fabric is really good quality even better than I expected. Very affordable. Excellent customer service. Although I haven't had any issues with the sizes, I recommend making sure you follow the size guides and read the reviews before choosing your size. I definitely recommend this on-line store. "

2017-09-14

Fashionable swimwear at affordable prices

"Zaful initially caught my attention because of their swimwear. I was intrigued by the really fashionable styles at such affordable prices. So I placed an order for some bikinis and I was so pleasantly surprised. The quality was great! All of the bikinis were double lined. I was a little unsure about sizing but the measurement guides on their website are quite accurate, but sizing does differ between suits so make sure to use the measurements (I was M in some and L in others). Overall I am so pleased with my purchases and I can't wait for summer to rock my new bikinis.

“Dear Mariep,

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.