Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-03-03

Bikini babes

"Great customer service and the bikinis I ordered came just as pictured. I am so very pleased with the way they handle their customers and ensuring only the best quality. Definitely recommend!! "

This review was modified by MaiaGatie on March 03 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-03-03

Awesome website!

"I love zaful because all the bikinis I've ordered and received so far came fast, exactly as pictured, and looked like something I would buy from some expensive store, while in fact they are all very affordable. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone. "

This review was modified by Anya96 on March 03 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-03-01

Zaful, the best online store

"I've already made two orders in the Zaful store and I just have wonders to say! The service, the attendance, the shipping and the parts are fantastic. I have no complaints about the material, because so far all the pieces have been very positive!

If you want to know more about my feedback, you can read my reviews here:
- http://www.teoriasdela.com/2017/02/zaful-recebidos.html
- http://www.teoriasdela.com/2016/12/zaful-recebidos.html

This review was modified by Luciie on March 01 2017 02:45:02 AM

2017-02-28

"I ordered two romoets. They were just as the pictures on the site. I used the sizing guide and read the reviews to get the correct size. I got an email also when it shipped out and got a tracking number which worked perfectly. The products were good quality and beautiful!"

This review was modified by AmyFerg on February 28 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-27

Love!

"For the price it's a great bikini, just recommend everyone to go up a size! If you're a small, unless your really skinny I would recommend to go up to a medium. Shipping took a while but it's clearly said it takes about 3 weeks, just be patient. "

This review was modified by Yesssibb on February 27 2017 10:45:01 PM

2017-02-26

Favorite online clothing store!

"I have never had issues with Zaful. The one time I had a problem with a dress they gave me a full refund and didn't have to mail it back so I am very pleased with their clothes and customer service. Shipping takes about a month and I live in America.

5 stars for shipping because the way they package everything so it doesn't get scuffed or messed up, that makes up for the time.

This review was modified by ovoxorw12 on February 26 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-02-26

Best customer service I have ever experienced

"When I booked my first order I found out that there was an item I did not want anyway, so I requested to cancel it through their customer service portal. Within 24 hours it was cancelled and the full amount was refunded. On another order one of the items were sold out, I was notified and my money was returned to me. Zaful.com has exceptional quality fabrics for amazing prices, but that can be said for many of their competitors, the fact that their customer service is so good is what makes me keep coming back!"

This review was modified by Brittoplez on February 26 2017 06:45:02 AM

JEANS PERFECT

"I bought a shirt, a sponge to make-up and some jeans, especially jeans were my target, and I'm very happy, because I was afraid of size and I'm perfect.

Take the measurements and choose them, and I have arrived and they are my size, they fit me very well and are of good quality, and the decorative embroidery is precious.

The shipping has been quite fast, and cheap, the attention excellent.

I will continue to buy in zaful insurance.

This review was modified by mariposaenlarosa on March 14 2017 12:45:02 AM

2017-02-25

Popping fashion for a reasonable price and great customer service

"This website is one of the few with great quality products an awesome customer service team and the items being true in what's advertised.They check on you to see if you enjoy your items and keep you up to date on shipping.The items are quality products and durable.Im soooo pleased to have found such an awesome site.They are trendy and much better than Charlottes Rousse in my opinion.I shopped there for years and never got such great treatment or satisfaction from purchased.Now Zaful is my go to."

This review was modified by AriaQui on February 25 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-02-24

Zaful es increible!!

"No es la primera ni sera la ultima vez que compre en esta tienda, siempre quedo encantada.
Los precios son bajisimos y la calidad realmente increíble para lo que pagas.
según mi opinión, lo que realmente merece la pena, son los bikinis!

This review was modified by Sarapm on February 24 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-23

New favourite site

"I first heard of Zaful from youtube videos, where plenty of girls praised their products. I decided to order some bikinis off their site, and I was not disappointed! Awesome quality, awesome design and an awesome site!"

This review was modified by jrose98 on February 23 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-22

All shapes. All sizes. All Sykes

"Love love love all the amazing options they offer and defiently all the sizing options too!! We thick girls need sizes and Zaful has got it down!!! 5 out of 5!!"

This review was modified by Gabim21 on February 22 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-02-20

Awesome Experience!

"I have shopped at Zaful.com for three times now and the experience has been very good. I was so impressed for the first time that I decided to shop again and again.

Zaful has the latest fashion at very minimal costs. You get all the runway designs at a throwaway price. The quality of the goods are very good. Also they offer free shipping above 30$ which is a great bargain! The tracking of your shipment is easy. They have insurance options too; so that your order could be resent if it did not reach you.

My first order consisted of two dresses and a purse. The dresses are of excellent quality for the price. The purse too is of very good quality.
For next order, I bought a jumpsuit and a backpack. The red jumpsuit looks very expensive and is of high quality.
The backpack is of rich purple colour and has metallic studs on its sides. It looks very nice.

I was so impressed with the first two orders that I have ordered for the third time. I am yet to receive those items.

This review was modified by Mandira on February 20 2017 07:45:01 PM

2017-02-20

I am obsessed with zaful

"I have bought multiple things from zaful it is the best website I have ever bought from"

This review was modified by Armonihance on February 20 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-02-18

best online shopping experience

"Zaful is a great site! They have a huge selection of stylish items! I recently ordered a bikini and it is exactly as seen online. It fits perfectly according to the size chart shown on the website and my order arrived on time! The colour and quality of the garment is amazing! I love wearing it!"

This review was modified by CarysBailey on February 18 2017 04:30:02 AM

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!