Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-04-01

Perfect affordable bikini for the summer time!

"Absolutely love material of the bikini, doesn't feel cheap at all! Great customer service as well! Can't wait to order more! "

2017-04-01

Very good alternative for buying clothes online!

"At first I was fascinated with the prices since the first thing I consider when buying things online is discount. Also the variety, all the resent fashion styles are on there! Anyways to the point, my experience... I bought a jacket and a jumpsuit. The jacket was one size and it came medium (not that I complain too much) and the customer support service answered my complain in a good way. The other product was perfect. It came on different mail packages but everything was on the estimated time and just like the picture on the page. I think everyone should give it a try, and also I'm looking forward to buying more products!"

Good website!

"The prices are excellent on this website! Quality is better than expected! Shipping time is pretty quick considering it is coming from China- usually 2-4 weeks! Customer service is very helpful too."

I love Zaful

"I love to shop on Zaful website! All the items that I bought until now are just like the description and have high quality! It is super easy to buy and all my orders arrived in time and I never had problems with the delivery or with the products!"

2017-03-31

Going back to Zaful time and again for pocket friendly prices for top fashion deals :D

"Recently i can across Zaful via an Instagram post and my sister bought a starry starry night digitally printed skirt. It took time to arrive since I'm based in India (around20 days) as shipping from China, hence I'm guessing us, UK shipments might take longer, but when it arrived the skirt was exactly as pictured on the website. Also, my sister got a HUGE on site discount for it so it basically cost her nothing!! "

2017-03-31

My favorite online website for everything.

"Zaful is a great brand. It has all the latest trends and the fit is true to size. The sizes run out fast as things get sold off early if they are in demand.All the latest trends do get sold off pretty fast actually, so you should get your grab now!
The swimwear from this brand is exceptionally great and i am totally addicted to their collection. i love buying tops and dresses from Zaful as well. Must try guys!

Amazing swimwear

"I ordered 3 swimwear and were in good quality and colors are the same as in the pictures. I totally recommend it and I will keep buying with them. I suggest you to be patient to receive your order cause it will 100% arrive."

2017-03-30

Totally happy with Zaful!

"I ordered a bathing suite and a choker and both were in good quality and colors are the same as in the pictures. I totally recommend it and I will keep buying with them. I suggest you to be patient to receive your order cause it will 100% arrive. "

Perfect swimsuits - affordable price

"I was following Zaful's products and reviews for a long time before I finally decided to order. Now I wish that I had done it long ago!

As my first order I decided to purchase some swimsuits. The selection was so rich, that I spent hours and hours picking out the bests - Zaful's products are really stylish and unique, I could never find anything like this from the local stores.

In addition, as a posititive surprise, I recieved my order earlier than I had expected without paying any extra (the shipping was actually for free for my order, because it was over 30$)

The materials of the swimsuits are really thick, not at all see-threw, actually better than I had expected. Colors are also vibrant and the patterns are clear. In short - good quality.

A thing to keep in mind when ordering swimsuits is to go size up (fortunately I already knew that before ordering). So for example, when I usually am XS/S I picked size M and it fits!

Customer service is also really friendly, deals with all problems and responds fast!

Only negative thing was all the struggle with payment, but at the end they sent me an invoice and everything went well.

Perfect!

"I love all of the products i ordered and use them daily. They are great quality and the entire experience was easy and straight foward"

2017-03-29

Affordable and cute and high quality

"I ordered 5 swimsuits a couple weeks ago and I'm raving about them to my friends. Everything on this site is affordable and cute!"

Cute and Affordable

"I've recently found Zaful and ordered a few things and i'm so happy I did!! They respond super quick and kindly to any emails and questions which is amazing:)) Just be careful with sizing and read all the reviews to make sure you get the right size."

2017-03-29

Amazing value for adorable swimwear

"I have used Zaful twice now and I'm really impressed by their range of cute, fashion-forward accessories - particularly their swimwear range.
Shipping takes a while, but this is detailed on their site and they respond really quickly to customer enquiries - it's definitely worth the wait for great pieces at unbeatable prices!

2017-03-28

I love zaful

"I am overall very happy with Zaful. Everything I ordered was great quality and a good price. The only thing that I wasn't super happy with was the shipping speed but overall still very pleased"

2017-03-28

Super deals

"Everything that I order is the same as in the picture. I didnt have problems with size, because the size guide help me to order the my exact size. Zaful customer service is very helpful. And rewievs on the zaful made my mind about the product. I liked it."

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zaful is not a merchant member
zaful does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!