Product & services pricing 8.64/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.41/10
Customer service: 9.09/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.61/10
2018-08-14

Excellent customer service on top of top notch product selection, cost and delivery services

"After one full year of monthly dog food deliveries, I had my first bump in the road. I get a large bag of dry dog food and a 1-2 cases of canned dog good delivered on auto ship. It is always on time and delivered as promised, prompted by a reminder that it's coming. We use Fromm dog food, and PetFlow carries a complete inventory of all flavors and varieties, which makes shopping easy. Yesterday I received my shipment. The bag and one case were perfect as always, one case had multiple significantly dented cans. I sent an email at 10 PM last night, offering to send a picture or send the case back. I awoke to a message this morning telling me that my new case was on it's way. They exceeded my expectations. Thank you PetFlow! I enjoy telling fellow pet enthusiasts about your company! "

2018-08-09

Great customer service

"Thank you! Bag ripped a bit on arrival and had ants in the food. Sent pics with an email and they responded very fast and sent a new bag. No problems. Thank you!"

2018-08-02

Calling Customer Support

"I was talking to someone online to have someone solve my little issue. The person was informative but there was a little misunderstanding and confusion when I was given a promocode by the agent. The promocode the agent gave me claimed applied but charged me full price. I called customer service and spoke to Jack's Mom, MJ. She informed me the specific cat food brand no longer accept discounts. She was informative and patient with me. "

2018-08-02

Forget ever getting your order on time

"So I switched to Pet Flow as my dog food was no longer available, I live in California so the first time I ordered and it wasn't in stock locally (Las Vegas) I thought ok, we will give them a second chance. This month my auto-ship came up, stated it shipped and days later said it wasn't local. Now over a week later I still have no food, leaving on vacation and hear that it is going to be delivered today.. The customer service rep was horrible and could care less, asked to speak with a supervisor and she said there wasn't any... If you can't stock products then step up to the plate and give me better shipping... I plan to receive my food when I have a few day's left... Now my food has sat in hot trucks for over a week... Very disappointed. "

2018-08-01

Great customer service

"Over the years of using petflow, I have nothing but great, caring assistance from their customer service department. It has been difficult finding food for my little one and they have been in assisting to decrease the amount of money I’ve had to spend that would have been wasted. Thank you!"

2018-07-12

Very Best On-Line Pet Store

"Great website, easy to maneuver around and is user friendly. Super easy for multiple accounts with food going to different areas of the country. Best of all, you call customer service and you get a personable, live person ready to do the very best they can for you and your circumstances. Shipping speed always on time with auto ship and you can change it whenever you need to. You can't ask for anything more. Try it out. You won't be disappointed. "

2018-07-03

Best Online Pet Store Ever!!!!!

"Without a doubt the most amazing customer service I’ve ever dealt with!!! They truly care about their customers! When I placed my orders my dog food was shipped in an unbelievable time and the bag was never damaged or anything in anyway! I lost my pup and had to cancel my order and they were very prompt to help me and reimburse me on an order I made. PetFlow.com has my business for life !!!!!!!!"

2018-06-27

Rachael E in customer service was a great help

"Rachael E in customer service was a great help taking care of finding the correct dog food and sending it out. She gave me a credit for the incorrect shipment and followed up with a voicemail and e mail.
Excellent customer service

2018-06-26

Customer-focused

"Impressive range of products. Reasonable pricing (and free shipping). Very responsive customer service. I've tried two other on-line suppliers and I'm planning on sticking with Petflow. Recommended.

/albert

2018-06-24

Outstanding!!

"This company is a hidden treasure! The staff is incredible. They are kind helpful knowledgeable and go above and beyond to help with your pet issues!! They have wonderful products and prompt delivery. I highly recommend you check them out!! I'm thrilled!"

2018-06-20

Best telephone customer service in a long time!!!

"I was on the phone this morning and had the good fortunate to speak with Brittany. I was a little frustrated and canceling a subscription order. Brittany was so gracious and helpful. Listened to my concerns and then helped me consider some options I hadn't even thought it. She turned me from frustrated to delighted. Am a totally contented and long-term customer."

2018-06-18

Excellent Products & Customer Service

"Love using petflow as they are amazing with the quality, service, shipping and customer service. Had an issue and it was resolved in a matter of hours. Cheap, affordable and beneficial for me and my pet! Thank you petflow! Will be making sure to stick to the auto-ship order to keep my pet fed! "

2018-06-15

Great Customer Service

"A double billing had occurred on my account. Within hours of sending my email to remedy the situation, they had already credited my account. They also gave me a $10 credit to my account for the inconvenience. Love this company. "

2018-06-15

PetFlow is the gold standard for customer service!

"I had such a positive buying experience with PetFlow; I look forward to future purchases with them. Their customer service is absolutely the best I have seen in a long time. They respond to inquiries promptly, even during the weekend! Product shipment was fast too, and prices are very competitive. I wish they sold more than pet products... "

2018-06-11

Greatest Customer Service I've Ever Seen

"These people are fantastic. First off, dig the prices. Very competitive. But with these guys and gals, "cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap," is just flat out untrue. This company has everything I need at very comparable prices. But even though they may not always be the cheapest (understandable), they still get my business for my fur baby.

Lemme tell you a little story about the good people of PetFlow...

So the first time I make a purchase with them, everything was absolutely perfect. Got my dog's food on time, so she's all fat and happy. Then like anything, we get low on the food, so naturally I go back to PetFlow to re-up my dog's stash. So I wait for the shipment, annnnd...it was accidentally shipped to my billing address. Not my living address. Not a big deal, people make mistakes, and companies are run by humans. So I reach out.

I call them, tell them the situation, and with absolutely NO fuss, these rockstars go ahead and get another package out to me pronto. When I say pronto, I mean before I hung up, the new bag was sitting on the dock, waiting for FedEx pickup the next morning.

Now, like any reasonable adult, that is enough to tickle anybody's pickle. I'm happy, my girlfriend's happy, my dog, she don't know what the hell's going on, but she's happy anyways. But it gets better.

They email me, first to apologize, and then on top of that, they start giving me a play-by-play of what's going on with the package, asking me about my dog, making sure they're doing literally everything one can do to make sure I'm a happy customer. Who the hell can be upset with such awesome CS? THEY contacted ME on updates. I didn't have to lift a finger.

To make a long story short, they still believe in something that many companies have since done without, and that is to truly treat the customer with respect. I wont shop anywhere else for my dog. And if I find out you, the reader, is not heeding my advice and purchase from PetFlow from this point on, I'll...well I'll be disappointed in you for not doing so.

Shout out to the awesome reps Alexa and AJ (Mochi's Dad) over there who have totally solidifed my confidence and trust in this company.

Share PetFlow's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!