Stores > PetFlow

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review PetFlow by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Great Service

"I was reading the reviews. The recent reviews are all good. I only found that in 2014 and 2016 there were 1 star reviews. I have had auto-pay and ordering myself and both have worked for me. Some review said they answer emails quickly but I usually call them. I had a problem with my email and they changed it on my account in a matter of minutes. "

2017-12-12

Great customer service

"It's been a while since I shopped at PetFlow, though I’m not sure why. I'm happy to be back. I remember great customer service in the past, and experienced it, again, tonight. I actually looked up reviews before I purchased, and saw great reviews. When I got to their URL, I recognized it immediately. Thanks, PetFlow. I look forward to shopping with you."

2017-12-08

Great customer service

"My order arrived damaged (likely not Petflow's fault), and Marvin promptly replied to my email letting them know of the issue. He proactively offered an ideal solution to my problem. Great customer service! "

2017-12-01

Great customer service

"Vanessa helped me with my problem. She was courteous and professional in her assistance to me. PetFlow is a wonderful company that cares about its customers...and their pets."

2017-12-01

Wonderful Customer Service!

"I have been a PetFlow customer for several years and find their customer service to be simply wonderful! Great job!

2017-11-30

Petflow is the best!

"I am so happy to have Petflow- it is so convenient. I first began using them because they carry Orijen dog food, an amazing brand. I order food every month, and sometimes add on other items to my order. I love that you can add on a one-time order to monthly purchases! If I need to change the shipping date, it is so easy and hassle-free. I just ordered the wrong size harness and Petflow will exchange it with no shipping cost! The customer service representative helped me in about two minutes, and was very pleasant to speak with. I will be thrilled to continue to refer your company to my dog training clients and friends! Thank you Petflow Team!!"

2017-11-22

Great

"Very helpful customer service! I had not received a tracking number, I emailed petflow and they were on the case! Received an email back within five minutes. Love that they carry my dogs favorite food :) will be a customer for life!"

2017-11-21

Samantha Philbin

"Samantha, was a pleasure to talk with this afternoon, she was extremely polite and provided me with excellent service.

Robert Rossi

2017-11-20

Great service

"I had a problem which I wasn’t upset about and they still came through with stellar service! They usually respond by email within a day. I love my auto shipments and can change the dates anytime with no problems!"

2017-11-16

Awesome Customer Service

"Had an issue with my order at 9:30 pm and I received a response the next morning that my issue was resolved. Woldn’t it be wonderful if ALL companies were so responsive? Way to go PetFlow!"

2017-11-15

Always excellent service

"I have been purchasing from PetFlow for several years now and love, love, love it. The service is always great and the prices are some of the best around. With 4 large dogs, I make a purchase almost every month of some kind. The price for my Eagle Pack dog food is on par with other online retailers but I find dog treats here that I can't find anywhere else and at much lower prices. Both times I had a problem it was handled immediately, even the email I sent in the middle of the night was replied to right away. "

2017-11-13

WONDERFUL Service!

"I have had nothing but great experiences with this company. They are extremely customer service oriented and you can really tell that they care for their pet parents. The delivery of my orders are always prompt but if there is some unforeseen delivery exception, I'm notified right away. If there are any issues with the condition in which my product(s) arrive they are always prompt in correcting the issue. "

2017-11-09

Great customer service!

"I am so surprised to see such low ratings for Petflow! I have been using them for years and have always had the BEST customer experience- whether it's help with picking out a new food for my dogs, replacing food damaged during shipping, pausing auto shipments, etc. Everyone I've spoken with has been friendly, knowledgeable, but most importantly HELPFUL. I can't tell you how many times I've called other companies and have gotten no help and it's so frustrating. I love using petflow, and I love the fact that I can always count on my food arriving on time so I don't have to go to a store and lug home a 60lb bag of food because I've run out. "

2017-11-09

Pawsome!!

"They do a great job, and they get it right!"

2017-11-08

Best way to get my "herd of dog" their food!

"I've been ordering from Petflow for years and have never had an issue. I order 60 lbs of food at a time, and it always comes in a timely manner, and no damage. Highly recommend Petflow!! "

Share PetFlow's store rating

PetFlow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetFlow is not a merchant member
PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!