Stores > 1000Bulbs.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1000Bulbs.com by clicking a star below.

Reputable and Fast!

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Great find

"Found what I wanted and got what was advertised. "

ORDER INCOMPLETE

"THE ORDER WAS SHIPPED INCOMPLETE. I CALLED. THEY ADMITTED THE ORDER WAS INCOMPLETE. A WEEK LATER THE ORDER WAS FILLED. THE FIRST USE OF THE MULTIPLE PRODUCTS I ORDERED WAS NOT UP TO STANDARDS.

OVERALL BAD EXPERIENCE. NO INTEREST IN EVER USING THEM AGAIN.

Great service

"Any light bulb color or watt you need and with great service."

Great service, Light On!

"Needed LED replacements for discontinued lights. Their suggestion and pricing was great."

Thanks

"Had a difficult time finding a specific appliance bulb. Found it right away at 1000Bulbs.com"

2017-12-13

Looking for product variety? stay, Need service and guidance.... run away!

"I had to place several calls because as an enthusiastic first-time buyer nobody seemed to care when I told them what I was hoping to achieve. All they needed was to know, "which product am I interested in". Which is hard to tell, when this is my first time setting up a medium to large size holiday decoration project.
But after going back to the drawing board and finding lots of info on my own, I placed another call to request what I needed. One of the three kids of rope-lights I needed was not in stock, which I may understand, so I am not taking away stars for that, just stating it here to explain I tried to not be unreasonable but this leads to the major problem I faced.
The first problem was that I needed my order for warehouse will-call and was told that as long as I placed it three hours in advance it'd be ready that Friday around 2pm. So I placed my order around 11. By 3:58pm I get the phone call saying it is ready... no problem, I think, as I was told warehouse closes at 5. However, when I call back to ask for directions on will-call pick-up I am told warehouse closes at 4. When I call my rep to inquire why did she notify me 5 hours after I placed my order, and only two minutes before they close, she said she notified me as early as she knew. I asked to speak to a supervisor and all i got was a voicemail. A minute later the rep calls me back to say the warehouse did in fact close at 5 but I needed to let them know before 4 to confirm i was picking my order that day!
Finally I was able to pick up my order, after having to rush through my end-of-day at work. BUT, remember one of my rope-light was not in stock? When I was placing my order, I asked the rep for 5 bags of ten sets each to use the five rolls of rope-light I was purchasing. She NEVER mentioned the rope-light I was ordering as a substitute for the one not in stock needed a different kind of kit. I bought the rope-light, the bag of kits but was able to use neither, given the lack of information.

I wasted over $200 in that product, plus the shipping fees since once I picked up my product at will-call in Dallas, I had to ship it thousands of miles away along with other stuff for my holiday project

I would say that unless you are an expert, 1000bulbs is NOTHING BUT a major warehouse with lots of product, but POOR customer service and decidedly lacking in customer care.

Service

"I was able to call and talk to someone in Texas so I knew I wasn't dealing with an overseas company!!

Product came in as ordered and is doing a great job!

The usual good service from 1Kbulbs

"product arrived on time and worked as expected"

2017-12-13

Good service, light bulbs questionable!

"Easy to order and quick shipment. The problem: I ordered 17 boxes of 25 bulbs of the C7 opaque multi color bulbs. Of those I had about 12 bulbs that didn’t work right out of the box and now that they have been on the house 18 days I have an additional 20 bulbs that are out already. Seems to be poor quality. Not happy. "

Love this merchant

"The bulbs arrived on time and work great!"

Great

"Customer service was great"

Perfect

"Ordered the turquois bulbs. Beautiful color. I had a set of lights that I had for years. They burnt out and could not find that color anywhere. 1,000 bulbs had a turquois color. Perfect match. They all came tightly boxed. No broken ones.

It was easy to order and came within a few days.

I will definitely return to this site and order again.

Enlightening!

"Met all my expectations and then some."

Great service and pricing

"Pricing was awesome and delivery was fast!!!"

Share 1000Bulbs.com's store rating

1000Bulbs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1000Bulbs.com is a merchant member
1000Bulbs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.