Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1-800-Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-05-14

How to make a gift giver feel bad and a gift receiver feel appreciative , and still collect payment for non-performing goods

"This must keep them a very low "FALSE" good review status.
It seems like a scam that 1800Flowers will not offer customer service to recipients. How inclined would you be to call you loved ones, colleagues or anyone nice enough to send you flowers and tell them their gift is unacceptable? So they need to spend more of their time to spend a gift they already paid for and sent.
This company's business model is designed to exclude feedback or complaints from recipients - the only person in the transaction who know the condition of the merchandise.
These flowers were sent by my young adult son, 1200 miles from me, who made a generous dip in his budget to do a lovely thing on Mothers Day. So I spent over an hour of my Mother's Day with the website and "contact us" e-mail to try and send them photos and arrange for replacement shipment, without making my son feel bad. I spoke with someone who didn't understand what I was asking, had to leave the call repeatedly to find out what to say, and refused to give me a contact email so I could give feedback.
I wish I could include the photos of 2 dozen flowers received Sat 3PM and by Sunday 8AM half were bent over, wilted or browned before the petals opened.

2017-05-13

This company is horrible!!!!!!!

"This company needs to be put out of business. Ordered flowers for Mother's Day and was guaranteed delivery but flowers never showed up. Talked with multiple people with the same response that it was not their fault. Flowers can't be delivered until after Mother's Day and no apologies given just rude customer service. Do yourself a favor and don't ever use this company it is a rip off and they should be put out of business. "

2017-05-12

Save your money, go somewhere else

"I ordered flowers to be sent to my boyfriend's mom for Mother's Day a week ago to be delivered the Thursday before. I never received a confirmation email about my order being processed or being shipped or out for delivery, so I called the day my order was supposed to be delivered. The FIRST time I called I was hung up on by the woman who answered. The SECOND time I called a guy named Ryan answered and told me my order would be delivered that day by 4pm. The THIRD time I called I spoke with a woman name Taraji ( I couldn't understand her through her accent) and she told me my order hadn't been processed properly and their florist never received my order. She then offered to re deliver it only to tell me that the arrangement I wanted was no longer available. How NO ONE was able to see this the initial TWO times I called is beyond me. The fact that NO ONE was aware that anything was wrong until I called is also beyond me. They are unprofessional, untrained and clearly inept. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Save your money and use it at a local shop or something. Their whole customer service department ****. "

2017-05-02

Same day delivery is a sham!

"So I ordered a beautiful arrangement of a dozen long stem roses to be delivered same day to my wifes work. I never received any emails to update me when it should be delivered. The only email i received was the order confirmation. Day 1 passes and still no emails or flower delivery. Just apologies from supervisor after supervisor offering $20 off of my next experience. Finally I am guaranteed by another supervisor that the flowers will be delivered the very next morning by lunch time. The next day comes and still no flowers. Supervisors can only offer to call shop and see when the delivery will take place. Turns out they can't get in touch with anyone at the floral shop. Finally i tell them I want a full refund. They ask if they can call my wife and explain to them what happened. At this point I'm absolutely livid and scream for my refund as them calling my wife will not help the situation, but only let her know to not expect the beautiful flowers I ordered her.
I will never use this company again. I will never recommend anyone use this company ever. The experience was horrible 100% all around.

2017-04-24

a good experience

"arrived on time, easy to select the right gift. unfortunately there is not much choice for free shipping items"

2017-04-24

Easter flower

"Always happy with your services"

2017-04-23

Excellent service

"Service is always excellent. Occasionally if there is a problem they show their care and take care of it very professionally. A great company to work with for your flower requirements!"

2017-04-19

Horrible..do not use 1800Flowers!

"Extremely unhappy with how my order was handled. I placed my order on Monday 4/17 at 2:15 pm pst for the service on Wednesday 4/19 at 9:30 am cst. Everything was all setup and I was under the impression my flowers would be delivered for the service as promised. Imagine my surprise when I received two phone calls from an 800 numbers that turned out to be 1-800-Flowers (at 8:19 am pst and 9:15 am pst) saying that by the time the local florist got the order, the service had already started and they wanted an alternative delivery address. This is completely unacceptable! I was not able to attend the service since I live several states away and wanted to show I was thinking of them by having the flowers at the service. I will literally never use 1800Flowers again!"

2017-04-10

Housewarming

"Ordered and delivered with no problem. Sister was surprised. Made her smile after a rough transistion"

2017-04-05

Awful outsourcing and terrible customer service

"1800 flowers is a sorry excuse for a company. They outsourced my order to a local florist. The florist then confirmed the delivery when in fact nothing was ever delivered. After a week of arguing with them they said they would replace the order. The dumb **** hired the same stupid people. Again, delivery confirmation and no actual delivery. Their solution, a 50% discount on my next order. No refund, no inquiry into the fake local florist. The foreign terrosists that answer 1800 flowers phones are the reason for the demise of this country. Skip 1800 flowers next time and give your money to a local florist who will be sure to take pride in their work and get the job done. "

2017-04-01

Great Experience

"I purchased flowers for my wife for her birthday. They were perfect!!"

2017-03-26

When You Can't Be There Its a Nice Way to Say You Care

"My cousin who was celebrating a major birthday really loved the arrangement and balloon, and most importantly the thought behind it. The arrangement wasn't exactly as shown in the website picture, but my cousin sent me a pic via the cell phone, and it was fresh and lovely just the same. I'm a happy camper, and I would do it again for a special occasion."

2017-03-17

what Delivery?????

"Ordered a fruit arrangement to be delivered to kids in a room at a Disney resort.. Never delivered. Talked to customer service they said they would take care of it the next day.......Never delivered. Don't use these guys unless you want to throw away $110"

2017-03-13

Perfection in a vase!

"Loved the service! Loved the flowers! This was a business gift to a special client, and the order was delivered promptly and exactly as the photo showed. Well done! I've already recommended this company to others."

2017-03-11

Very nice but ...

"The arrangement was quite nice, visually appealing with nice colors and placement but for $130 I expected something considerably larger."

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!