Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Excellent customer service!

" Fast reply on questions. The site has wonderful prices! "

2017-11-18

Great company with outstanding service and communication.

"Great company to work with...best pricing, delivery was on-time, and very professional.
We would highly recommend to others.

2017-11-16

Easy Transaction

"We found the site by accident but glad we did. Great selection, competitive prices and easy to browse site. Will use them again"

2017-11-14

The worst scam in the internet

"They say that it is 2 week delivery when you order and then 2 weeks later, it is a 4 month backorder. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMING PLACE"

2017-11-13

Awesome deal!!

"I was able to save a few hundred of dollars with 1stopbedrooms vs other top furniture stores on the exact same stuff,,
Thanks a bunch guys!

2017-11-11

Great customer service!!

"The sales rep I️ talked to was very helpful. Very knowledgeable."

2017-11-10

Good customer service

"Good customer service in chat."

2017-11-08

Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered a dining room set and bed from 1 Stop Bedrooms.After 2 weeks I had heard nothing concerning processing or delivery dates for the furniture.
I called customer service and was told that shipment of the furniture to the carrier for delivery would be the following week. When by mid-week of the supposed shipment week I had not received any emails notifying me of shipment date, so I called customer service and after 15-20 minutes on hold, I was informed that shipment for the dining room table would not take place until the following week and they could not tell me when after that date I would receive delivery of the furniture from the carrier. When I asked to speak to a manager I was put on hold another 20 minutes or so however a manager never picked up the phone. About an hour later I received a call from a manager who told me that if I cancelled I would be charged a 30% restocking fee plus a cancellation fee. Do not trust this company

2017-10-09

Great service

"Easy to order, hassle free. Great delivery and set up experience"

2017-10-03

Delivery

"Awesome delivery guys and couch!"

2017-09-29

Excellent sales assist and delivery

"From start to finish everything that was promised was fulfilled. I scheduled my delivery and it was delivered as promised. Excellent service. "

2017-09-28

Horrible experience !!! Never buy from here

"Usually I don't give review but 1stopbedroom forced me to give review. Just wanted others to know before they try to buy from here.

I ordered Ashley sofa on phone with sales associate who promised 3 week delivery inspite of reviews on delivery issues (my bad as I did not trust reviewers). Had to followup 8-10 times to get the delivery. Sales associate kept making false promise. Once they said, one piece is not ready so they will split delivery which they never did and kept on buying time. Finally it came after 8 weeks with poor quality. I sent them pictures. I was in touch with sales associate through text and he kept asking pics in from different angles. Agreed that Sofa has issue and ask me to reach out to claim department. When I spoke to sales associate, he promised to replace the piece but did not do anything. After 3-4 weeks of follow up someone came at home and checked sofa. He agreed that its defective sofa and he will give report accordingly. He asked me to call after 2 weeks to call center. Its been 4+ months and multiple follow up with their service department, but no one is even worried about my claim.
I will update if I get any response in future but I really advise all buyers on not to buy from 1stopbedroom. It is better to buy the product from manufacturer for ex. in my case Ashley. They will do price match so negotiate with this guys and buy from manufacturer as they take care of customer's genuine issues.

Please explore other options instead of buying from them as 1stopbedroom care about you only until pay for your order and after that you are on your own !!!

2017-09-07

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Sales support was excellent

2017-09-05

Just Excited.

"Just Great!!.. 1stopbedrooms made it possible for us. This Signature Brand its a great living room set.
The delivery guys made it to our home early and set it up for us, nice job. Surely we will enjoy them for years to come. Thanks

2017-09-03

1stopbedrooms

"Ordering was quick and easy. Chat assistant was very helpful. Great prices!"

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.