Stores > 24HourWristbands

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review 24HourWristbands by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

"Spoke with NATE through Online Chat & he walked me through all the options of ordering and shipping. So far customer service has been above and beyond! Looking forward to receiving my products and how they have turned out. "

2017-12-13

Jake was awesome!

"Wow, this company was phenomenal at getting my order in, designed and approved. "

2017-12-12

just the right stuff

"got me a nice pin but wanted some pens too but couldnt afford it cuz they said i had to order 300 at a time"

NEVER order from this site -- 24hourwristbands is a SCAM

"This website is a scam and I wish I would have read others' reviews sooner. The reviews posted on their website are not an accurate depiction of the company -- in fact there's no way for me to leave my honest review on the site itself.

I ordered 100 bottle openers. The company notified me that the artwork wasn't good, so I submitted different artwork and they printed without any further questions or comments. I received the openers and they were complete trash. The image was so blurry it was unrecognizable.

I tried to get my money back, as I cannot use these products, and the company refuses to reimburse me. They claim that the photos I submitted to the claims department are blurry, but in reality that is exactly how the items look in person. I offered to ship them back the openers for them to review in person but they wouldn't take them.

Ultimately, the company is not reimbursing me for the defected products and I am out the money I originally spent. I HIGHLY suggest you find a different company. If you are looking for bottle openers specifically, I recommend LazerDesigns. Great customer service and great products. I chose 24hourwristbands to save money from LazerDesigns after having used them previously, but I really regret that decision.

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from 24HourWristbands, 24hourwristbands, has responded

“Hello tiesbylucy,

We sincerely apologize that you were not please with the bottle openers. We have already reviewed your claim and have offered you a 50% refund on the bottle openers, which you have agreed upon as settlement of the issue. As promised, we have duly issued the said refund on 12/11 which should be reflecting on your balance soon, if it has not already. Thus as agreed upon, a reimbursement for the dissatisfaction has already been provided. Please consult with your bank or you can contact us and we can provide you with the transaction ID.
We are pleased to see that you were satisfied with the custom Collapsible Coolies & the Stadium Cups that you ordered along with the bottle openers. We sincerely hope that you will order from us again. Feel free to call us for any further queries. Thank you.

Regards,
24hourwristbands.com.”

awesome

"I have ordered numerous times and I have to say I am very pleased with the bracelets . I have had questions on things and I have just called and was walked threw it with no hesitation .

Great customer service!

"My second order & what a great experience. Greg helped me with the 2nd order, completely on live chat! "

2017-12-11

Very Helpful chat person Murphy.

"Murphy was very helpful. He answered ever question! He also answered very quickly. Some chat windows for other company's are not as quick to answer. So great job Murphy! Looking forward to getting my order!"

2017-12-10

Easy and Quick design and ordering

"Great online experience and love that you can choose between US and Chinese manufacturing! Go Texan!"

2017-12-09

super easy

"this was so easy to reorder plus I was offered discounts, so nice and easy"

2017-12-08

Consistently Great!

"This is our third order from 24HourWristbands and we came back because of the great product and the great service!"

Good wristbands

"Good prices easy to use!!!"

2017-12-07

An absolute pleasure to work with!!!!

"As someone that deals with promotional product companies for a living Greg and the staff could not have possibly been any more accommodating and exceptional than they were for my order!! They answered questions promptly and went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND what a normal company will do and the shipping was also LIGHTING fast! This is my 4th order with them and I plan on continuing this wonderful relationship. If you are thinking of ordering don't hesitate they are the BEST! "

Nate was quick to help

"Received an email saying my items were in production, but when I checked the status online there was a hold. My biggest concern is meeting my deadline and Nate is making that **** happen. Thanks, Nate!"

Honestly amazing customer support

"I was having trouble navigating through the site but Greg helped out so much. He stayed over chat to help me out with the order and even made sure I would get it by my deadline. "

Good Experience

"The site was user friendly and the online chat was very helpful. "

Share 24HourWristbands's store rating

24HourWristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

24HourWristbands is a merchant member
24HourWristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.