Product & services pricing 6.67/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.67/10
2018-05-07

what a store

"hi am basant am personally running a store named superheros-home.com , and am not gettin what i should do so i can make a more effient store like, like you . i really like your products the way you show. they are really very impressive , have you seen my store until now."

2018-04-12

Will shop with 3.99AnimeShop again.

"I was very happy shopping with them. The level of service was great."

2018-03-22

Great fast service and quality items

"I ordered 2 sets of seigaku tennis outfits. The quality is great and o received my order within 5 days and two of those included the weekend. I ordered on a Thursday and received both items together on Monday. "

2018-02-09

Very bad

"I ordered a Naruto head band and shoes over a year ago and complained and said they would”get back to me” in two working days but nothing since you deserve a negative star bad very very bad service "

2017-11-19

Great store. You'll get your money's worth

"Excellent customer service, affordable products, shipping was fast and in good condition. Would definitely recommend this website. "

2017-11-14

Excellent!

"In the start I had a few problems with having the shipping conformation sent to me, but after a quick e-mail to support, the friendly staff was more than happy to assist me as fast as they could. Got my items and I have to say, the quality is even above my expectation.

5 stars for an awesome online shop!

2017-08-17

"Ordering from a foreign website is always a bit tricky, you never know what you wil get. I am very pleased with 399 anime shop. I was worried at first, because i didnt get a conformation of purchase right away. This came the day after or two days after (cant remember exactly) Other than that i was a great experience. I got exactly the product that was shown in the picture. They have respondend very polite and quick to my emails. I will definitly recommend and order from this shop again.

2016-12-08

"They quickly and politely answered any questions I had, and the products were of high quality considering that they are not super expensive. The shipping took several weeks but that's to be expected from international shipping. Overall, very satisfied. I will definitely buy from them in the future."

2016-07-02

Best items for cosplay ever!

"I bought from 3.99 Anime Shop and I was very satisfied with the service and the product I bought! IS exactly how I wanted it to be, and it's beautiful, shining and came perfectly wrapped and at a great timing. I was very fascinated by it. And the customer service was also very helpful and always there to give quick answers and were very understandable and patient."

2016-04-27

Finally a cosplay outfit that fits me!

"The custom tailoring was absolutely fantastic! I have a nonstandard body shape and the Makoto Kino outfit I got absolutely fits well!"

2015-11-06

"Everything arrived in time and in good order. When you have a question you get a quick and polite answer. This is the second time i ordered here and i'm satisfied!"

2015-10-04

"My product came within 2.5 weeks -- much earlier than I had anticipated -- and I was completely satisfied with my cosplay (Mizukage costume). It was exactly as advertised. I've also never experienced customer service as exemplary and instantaneous as 3.99 Anime Shop's. As a customer who constantly likes to be updated on her orders, I really appreciated that Kyoko (the salesperson who kept in touch with me during those 2.5 weeks) responded within 24 hours to all of my inquiries. Thank you so much!! I give the customer service and quality of the product 5 stars. And I will definitely be making a purchase on this site in the future! :) "

2015-10-03

"Product was delivered in specified amount of time, was well packaged for item damage protection, and was exactly as described and visualized on the website. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and look forward to future purchases with this company."

2015-10-02

"always good stuff and dependable support"

2015-10-01

"Excellent service and delivery of product."

Share 3.99 Anime Shop's store rating