Miscellaneous

Shipping & packaging: 9.69/10
Customer service: 9.48/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.24/10
2018-05-14

Super easy, great customer service

"Heather noticed I was logged into our account and called us to see if she could help. She helped finish our order and got us exactly what we wanted! Thanks!"

2018-05-11

Pat Dudzinski

"Pat Dudzinski called to explain the promo ending next week. He helped us order for next year. Attentive to any questions and patient as I checked with our department heads to ensure we'd be ordering again."

2018-05-11

Best Customer Service Ever!

"This is our first time with InfoUSA, and had a great experience. "

2018-05-10

Great service

"Tim and Amanda were terrific to work with. great follow up!"

2018-05-09

Thanks!

"Great job. Great Customer Service. Exactly what I needed!"

5 Star Rating

"Kristen Buck was excellent and got the list back to me within the same day of ordering."

2018-05-08

Good

"Used you guys because you have the option to draw my own territory on a geographic map. "

Great service

"I received great service! Heather was wonderful about answering all my questions and helping me get the info I needed."

List Purchase

"The process was simple and the support was very good!"

2018-05-07

Excellent service!

"This is our first time mailing and the representative was very helpful and quick in answering all our questions. "

2018-05-07

good service

"I received prompt and quality customer service and my product was quickly delivered. "

2018-05-04

Top Notch Customer Service

"Needed to find an affordable way to build a list of prospects to start my business. Hoovers was way too expensoive for my new company- then I found Info USA and am thrilled. Best surprise was when I called in fpor help and lots of questions, Mandy Fox answered the phone and walked me through the entire process, while being more patient with my questions than she probably should have been. Then, when I called in the next day (with more questions) Mandy was off but her back up person, Channa, was just as helpful. What a wonderful first experience! And the information is just what I am looking for..."

2018-05-03

great custom service

"They were willing to walk us through everything step by step. Calling us back to make sure we where able to get what we needed and able to keep us in compliance with no call list "

2018-05-02

List Purchase for Plaza Research ATL

"John was a delight to work with! He called me to follow up within less than five minutes of my online register. From there he spoke with my project manager to help make sure we were getting the correct individuals to reach out to. He had the list to us along with receipts within less than an hour I believe, and followed up again to ensure all was well. Such a nice change from previous list purchase company experiences. We will definitely be reaching out again with any future needs. Thanks John! "

2018-05-01

Survey InfoUSA

"My email inquiring about purchasing a list was responded to immediately, as well as a phone call with Brandon. All information was concise and understandable. After I ordered the list, I received it in my inbox immediately after talking with Brandon."

Share InfoUSA's store rating

InfoUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfoUSA is a merchant member
InfoUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.