Stores > AAATesters
  • AAATesters

Voice your opinion! Review AAATesters by clicking a star below.
2017-06-01

buyback service.... waste of time. they don't respond as they advertise (2hours-24hours) they may not respond at all even

"this review is for the buyback "service" if such a thing even exists. tried selling a Viavi OneExpert CATV meter in mint condition even as i saw they are selling those at $4300 or more i figured asking $2000 for this one was reasonable. filled out their form and right away it sends you an email confirming they got it and will respond within 24 hours, in most cases 2 hours max..... 2 days later nothing... so i filled out the form again and resubmitted it and finaly i get a response 2.5 hours later asking how many i had for sale. I replied with just the one i posted photos of and included all the details about. never heard from them again. screw this place if your lookin to sell any equipment dont bother with this place. they just leave you hanging and im sure if they decide its worth for them to type a response email its for a fraction of what its worth. better luck selling shoes to a turtle

2016-10-17

Repaired my Fujikura 60S These guys are the Best!!!!!!!!

"One of my techs dropped my FSM-60S fiber splicer getting back into our splicing trailer, wanted to kill him. After that it couldn't splice worth a shi## well anyways aaatesters fixed it. These guys were easy to work with and are the BEST!!!!!!!!. They also have a huge selection of splice equipment I ended up purchasing another splicer the view12r and a exfo otdr love them to death. Seriously you want somebody that knows what there doing get with these guys!! "

2014-04-06

"Brought a Fluke DTX1800 with MFM modules from AAA Testers, good condition and AAA Testers had it certified by Fluke as stated. Great bit of kit.

Thank you.

Shane

2011-06-07

"Best in people to deal with, purchased a Fluke DTX-1800. saved about $3000.00. Was able to trade in my old meter for a nice credit towards this purchase. Would buy from these folks again and again. also serviced my fusion splicer, works like its new."

2011-02-17

"Ordered a DSP-4300, and since it was used, I didn't know what to expect. But when I got the unit, it was in perfect condition! I was shocked that I got this good of a unit for such a low price. I will be coming back again! "

2010-12-18

"This is a scam outfit - STAY AWAY!!! I ordered a $3000 meter from them which they said was in stock, forfeiting a Cyber Monday one time discount on another meter, got the run around for over a week, no response to 3 emails, no callbacks, then they canceled when they couldn't locatate something to sell or sold it to someone else at higher $. This cost me almost a full day and over $500 in a discount I would otherwise have received. I am thinking about filing a smal claims action."

2010-08-09

"Good On Line Page, fast deal, fast ship. "

2009-02-08

"I had purchased a DSP-4300 cable certifier about a month ago and the equipment was in great condition. I have had no issues and I would like to state that the customer service was exceptional. I was not sure what exactly I was looking for before I made the purchase and one of their sales reps explained to me the differences between all of the certifiers they had in stock and he had pointed me in the right direction. They are very helpful."

Florida
2008-12-07

"I am a cable tech and cash these days is hard to come by, I bought a used CLI1750 for under $1000.00 from these guys they were great unit was in mint condition would buy from them and would recommend them to anyone. Very honest and stands by there warranty. I got a hold of them 2 weeks later and said my battery dose not hold a full charge and they sent me a new replacement battery. I love these guys. Saved me a ton cash.

Ron,

Cal or where I land...
2008-09-06

"We purchased a Fujikura FSM-40S Fusion Splicer and a CMA-4000 Single-mode OTDR, There customer service was terrific helped us threw a difficult choice on which tools we need and a tight budget. Thank you AAATesters I was able to get back to work and start making some money again.

Steve L.

Buffalo NY
2008-08-27

"I ordered this piece of test equipment and received it July 14, 2008. It originally functioned properly. It developed a problem that I tried to troubleshoot at my expense by ordering a new PC interface card, but it didn’t solve the problem.
I contacted the company August 2, 2008 about the problem and sent the unit back August 14, 2008 after waiting for the new interface card. The original contact was within the 30 day warranty period.
After hearing nothing after the stated 48 hours, I contacted the company by e-mail and by phone at least THREE different times, but no one returned my calls.

I contacted the manufacture of the product and was told the symptoms I described are non repairable. AAA Testers did have another unit that is similar to this for sale they could exchange this for, but I’m sure they don’t want to do this.

It’s obvious there is a problem, they are hiding something. I tried to look up “EMS Limited” and “AAA Testers”, but other than the AAA Testers website, I could find no business listing for either company name in Michigan or Ohio.

I have reported this to both the Ohio and the Michigan Attorney General Offices and opened up a dispute with Visa.

Update:
I finally received by money back after weeks more of waiting.

Regarding their 25% restocking fee. One rarely has the opportunity to 'test drive' equipment as this before the purchase and while I can understand a 'restocking' fee, 25% is what a markup percentage would be, not what it costs to confirm the unit is working as intended.

Share AAATesters's store rating

AAATesters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AAATesters is not a merchant member
AAATesters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!