Customer service: 0.83/10
2018-08-26

Very poor offers on accounts

"I decided to get a quote for my account and even calling it a lowball would be a poor discription. I looked at similar accounts, across several websites, and figured that it was roughly worth roughly $600 USD, Give or take $150. I knew this was retail price and figured I'd get a fair offer under that amount . I was wrong. Extremely wrong. I was offered $70."

2018-08-23

Tried to sell account and refused

"Tried to sell a 3rd account to them but after 26 hours later i get a message telling me there refusing to pay for the account due to 2 account policy this should of been said to me before i got to the account submitting part... not 26 hours later after telling me "payment will be sent in 24 hours" then they also tried to do two charge backs via paypal for two other accounts i had sold them weeks before.

stay away from them they will scam you.... try Acckings they are legit.

2018-07-30

account rental site ! BEWARE

"before investing in account I asked many questions about the "3%" recall rate. I asked how common it was for the main owner of account to just hack back the account after 2 months and ur investment is cust in half. the respose was very rare about 3 % recall rate." I hopped into that 3 % category with the firs account. and had to get another account. this time it went smoothly, however 2 .5 months later the exsact thing I inquired about happened. the orginal owner hacked back runesape account and my investment was cut in half, I invested numerous days of game play and grinded long hours. the owner if accountware house showed me no sympathy. and no proof of any claims they state on the website. it says that they have the ID of the orginal owners to recover recalled accounts . this was not done. it says that its a 3 % recall rate. which is not true. I was two for two. claims are false about account security . no one is scared to hack accounts back . it has 0 concequence. they claim it is not an account rental site. however that is exsactly what it is. no sympathy for customer . scammers get accounts back with no delema . and they keep racking up the cash. disturbing excuse for a business. worst gamming experience iv ever had. "

2018-04-24

Finished my payment plan.

"I just finished my payment plan for my league of legends account. I was worried at first since I did not get the email information until I had paid it off. I just finished my plan and I got the full account information! I had already been playing for a month without issues but now I can set my own password and security. I will definitely be using this site again."

2018-04-20

I bought a world of warcraft account. Was pretty easy and I got my account.

"I bought a world of warcraft account. Was pretty easy and I got my account."

2018-04-16

Sold my Hearthstone account

"Sold my Hearthstone account. I forgot my Secret question answer so it took a little longer but I got paid in the end."

2018-04-15

Sold my fortnite account

"I didn't even know you could sell a Fortnite account but Accountwarehouse bought mine for $30! Got payed the same day. Only downside is Paypal fees but whatever. "

2018-04-13

BEWARE, TAKES ALL YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION BUT DOESN'T PAY

"SCAM , THEY TAKE ALL YOUR INFORMATION AND THEY DON'T PAY"

2017-12-05

RIP OFF SCAM SITE BEWARE - PUMP THE ACCOUNT AND GET IT 'RECOVERED'

"MORE LIKE RESOLD. HE BORROWS YOU THE ACCOUNT TO PUMP MONEY INTO IT. THEN TAKES IT BACK AND RESELLS.

I paid for a hearthstone account. Played it and pumped money into it. Then after having the account for little over a year and a half. It was recovered by the original owner. Dont buy a cheap account and pump money into it. It is a scam. He wants you to keep it on the original email address so he can more easily hijack the account back from you.
All i can say is i warned you!!!!

2017-04-03

HORRIBLE

"A lot of terms and conditions comes to you AFTER the account purchase. When you are buying it, they do not provide the full terms. I purchased an old school runescape account, and after purchasing, they told me, that i can not fully change the details of the account like e-mail and password for the email. If I did change the e-mail, that would void their "lifetime warranty". Turns out that warranty not a money refund. It is a store credit refund. So, after a few days of my account purchase, it got recovered by the owner. Not only I lost the account, but I lost the investement that I made in the account (membership, extra gold, etc.). After a few emails with the dealers, they offered me store credit for the account, because the original owner was "unpredictable". After the talk I did not want to do anything with Accountwarehouse anymore, so after a long discussion, they offered me 60% refund of the sum I payed for the account. Terrible experience, would not reccomend. I would rate 0 stars if I could."

Share Accountwarehouse's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!