adventurerv.net/help

Customer service: 4.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.44/10
2018-08-15

Good product

"This is a great product, East to install at a good price. The shipping was after than expected"

2018-07-26

AdventureRV.net

"I received my product in record time ! Prices were very reasonable."

2018-07-23

RV Powered Remote Air Vent

"All good - arrived on-time, in good condition. Exactly what I was expecting. Installing it this week."

2018-06-28

Should have kept it.

"The web page does not show the size but everything else was correct. When I contacted them no one knew the size so I ordered hoping it would be correct. Well it was not.....then I learned........it cost me $18 to send it back and it looks like $22 stocking fee. I paid $40 for it. You do the math. I will NEVER order from them again. Not helpful and I lost money. UGH"

2018-06-21

Good prices. Customer service???

"First of all, these folks delivered a good product for a great price in a reasonable amount of time. However, I’m not sure that I’d make another large, critical order from them. Why? Because you CANNOT speak to a person. Email or internet communication only. "

2018-06-18

Service as promised

"Fast accurate service as promised. Would definitely buy from AdventureRV again."

2018-05-18

I was very impressed with the speedy delivery.

"The only thing that made me a bit nervous was when I received my plastic shelf it wasn't in a box, it was taped up in plastic wrap. I was afraid it was going to be cracked, but it wasn't. "

2018-05-17

Poor Service

"Order a RV water softener on 5/6/18 and just received notice it shipped on 5/17/18, won't get here for another week. They sure pulled their payment in a hurry. I had to start a trouble ticket to get them to ship. Very poor service,never could get anyone on the phone. Won't buy from them again."

2018-05-17

Excellent

"Easy ordering, great prices, never had an issue"

2018-05-15

Frustrating website

"Terrible website, no ability to ask questions, chat didn't work. But I received by purchase quickly. I did pay for expedited processing and 2 day shipping. Not being able to get a question answered is a big, big, flaw."

2018-05-11

Poor

"Had to return parts at my expense when I did everything I was asked to do by the “online representative” a simple phone call would have saved a lot of time & heartache "

2018-05-05

Service

"Fast shipping excellent products as described thanks"

2018-05-02

Easy experience

"Great price and timely delivery. Response through email was quick and helpful."

2018-05-01

Quick and right

"I had a need for a 30 year old part and I was able to get it at half the cost of what the manufacturer was asking, and it came within two days. Great service. "

2018-04-27

Great people to do business with

"Great people to do business with. I have done business in the past with them and will continue in the future"

Share AdventureRV.net's store rating

AdventureRV.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AdventureRV.net is a merchant member
AdventureRV.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.