Stores > AdventureRV.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review AdventureRV.net by clicking a star below.

2018-02-11

Good

"Prices are great, service is good, products are good, webpage needs much improvement, hard to find stuff, not well organized, search engine is poor. I've used Adventure several times, and will again if I only need to order one item at a time. Hope they find a good web page designer. Maybe they could steal or copy Camping World's, their site is fast and efficient and really easy to use. "

2018-01-19

bad company

"Thy sent me a useless tub with a hole in the bottom ,want me to pay return shipping. Look elsewhere!"

2018-01-11

Furrion rv camera

"Received my order as I went to install it the wrong screws. Were there so I tried to contact you guys and to go through to much stuff but when I ordered no problem so iam trying to find the right screws nota problem "

2018-01-02

sold me 2 lemon heaters

"i purchased 2 empire sr-18T heaters from adventurerv.net online, as they had a price almost $100 cheaper than anywhere else. that fact alone probably should have raised a red flag. both of these heaters - which i have owned before, and they have always been solid, reliable heaters - had problems with the heating elements not staying fully sealed along the edges very soon after starting to use them. when the first one went after less than a month of use, my partner said they sold us lemons, but the second one continued to work, so i was hesitant to believe her. when we contacted them to see about warranty service (the heaters have good warranty periods), they simply said "not our responsibility". literally. they said to contact empire directly, which we did, and empire said it was the seller's responsibility to provide warranty coverage. a few weeks later, the second heater developed the exact same problem. that made it difficult to believe it was random bad heaters, since we have years of experience with empire heaters, and never had a problem like this. we think adventurerv.net got and sold sub-standard heaters. and then refused to accept any responsibility.

now we are stuck trying to find an authorized empire service shop within driving distance (we live very remote/rurally), to fix the problems that adventurerv.net has completely ignored. still no luck. still no working heaters. minus 20 degrees. very unhappy customers.

2017-12-28

Ordered a tub

"The description/photo are misleading. We thought we were buying a full tub/shower insert but only received the tub. The tub feels flimsy and cheap. Also we paid $80 for shipping and the tub only wts a couple pounds at most."

2017-12-28

Jdrv

"Placed order easily. Part delivered timely. Happy!"

2017-12-13

Return policy

"Be advised if you need to return something, do it promptly. This company will not work with you on returns or exchanges if you are over the 30 day period. Not even by a few days!!! "

2017-10-22

Horizontal LP tank

"The reason I couldn't give a 5 star rating was due to AdventureRV customer service being unable to give me the manufacture date on the rare horizontal tank. Turns out the tank was only 2 months old so no problem. Didn't want to buy a 5 year old tank. Super fast shipping and will buy from them again."

2017-10-21

Great Product and Service

"We had a great experience with AdventureRV.net!"

2017-10-16

Terrible, just terrible

So I ordered a RV converter from Adventure RV because mine had went out. We use our RV as a home so I had to keep charging my batteries at the auto store every 3 days in the mean time. When I recieved my converter it had absolutly no cushioning, no packaging inside to protect it. So when I actually opened it the converter was bent so badly that I had to bend it back so I could install it. When I called the customer service number on their website I recieved and automated message that said they no longer use the phone support because they updated their website. So I go on the website and click the link to chat with someone live..... I explain my situation (before I bent the converter back and thought I needed to send it back) and the agent told me to put in a ticket on their customer support tab..... What a bullshit runnaround! I told him I would rather have him deal with the issue right now or is his job just to tell you to put in a support ticket. He replied by telling me once again to put in a support ticket..... disregarding me completely. The ticket I put in got a reply 2 days later and when they finally replied they asked me to send them photos that I had already sent to them through that same email... Never again.

2017-10-11

Nightmare

"On Monday morning I ordered 3 AC units and Paid for 2 day shipping at over $1,000 because I needed my units by Wednesday. I even paid an additional 9.99 to have my order "expedited." I know how 2-day shipping works and there was plenty of time to process the order withing the cut off time for that day.

They do not call me until over 24 hours after I place my order to "confirm" my order. Of course this means they have not yet shipped my order. So of course I'm furious as I have already paid and thought this was done. When I get upset i'm going round in circles with the **** the phone. So I hang up on her. Her supervisor calls me back 4 times in a row. I catch the call on the 4th time it rings. Thinking its the same girl I was speaking to before, I said, "I want to speak to your supervisor." She replies, "I am the supervisor and seeing as you hung up on Ashley who was trying to confirm your order and then basically said F you to me when I called 3 times and you didn't answer, I am canceling your order." She even goes on to comment that my customers must be miserable in dealing with me. Her attitude was pretty unbelievable for someone who had already been paid $3,000 and didn't manage to get my order out on time.

It's now been a full day and I have yet to receive a refund confirmation from this HORRIBLE company.

So to recap, I'm a rightfully upset customer and the customer service team sees the best way to handle my issue by canceling my order. How brilliant.

2017-10-10

There advertisement was misleading

"The replacement part discription was used for several different furnace motors. Only one was correct. They would not accept a retunr"

2017-09-28

Great customer service. I highly recommend. Thanks, Matt

"Fast shipping, great customer service, and they took care of my problem quickly. I would buy from them again. Thanks, Matt"

2017-09-20

Board fried

"I replaced the old control board that worked with gas, carefully matching the connections. Plugged the power in and there was smoke! There were no installation instructions included."

2017-09-19

AVOID AdventureRV.net!!!

"If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life with this company. I was in the market for replacement anode rods for my Suburban hot water heater. AdventureRV.net advertised "Water Heater Anode Rod, Suburban" on their website. The manufacturer number that was associated with that advertisement was Suburban's number for a magnesium anode rod. I placed an order for two rods, but when I received them they were not in any packaging and didn't look like the Suburban magnesium rods I had purchased in the past. I quickly discovered that these were not Suburban magnesium rods, but Camco aluminum rods. I contacted AdventureRV.net and asked for a replacement or refund. This is where things got ugly. They used every ounce of energy possible to try to convince me that I should have known these were Camco aluminum rods and refused to pay for return postage. They will not talk to customers on the phone. I had at least five email exchanges with them and even tried their customer chat line. Finally, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau got AdventureRV.net to agree to pay for return postage and a refund. I received a FedEx prepaid postage voucher from AdventureRV.net and promptly returned the anode rods. Today, I received my refund---minus $6! I am assuming that they deducted the return postage from my refund. This is a horrible company, with extremely poor customer service and no morals, which will go to great lengths to prove that they are right and the customer is wrong. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH ADVENTURERV.NET AGAIN, AND I URGE OTHERS TO AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM ALSO."

Share AdventureRV.net's store rating

AdventureRV.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AdventureRV.net is a merchant member
AdventureRV.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.