Stores > AffordableTours.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review AffordableTours.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Experienced in what you need for travel around the World!

"I have been dealing with Affordable Tours for the past 11 years. Always informative and in getting the best deals for the right price.
The Travel Agents know the ins and outs of travel whether it be land, cruice, riverboat or resort vacations .

The first people I call is "Affordable Tours".

2017-11-15

Hi been dealing with affordable for many years.Never had any bad experince

"never had a bad experience .Always pleasing .They are very into their work . Janet at ext175. Has been wonderful.Sometime Im a pain in the carus .And she still is great.Would not go to any other travel co. I think we are with affordable 14 years. Did a lot travel with them & Cruises . Thank you for having the good Staff.Blanche Myron "

Personal Excellent Service

"I was very happy with Derek as our agent. He answered every question and was always available when I needed anything. Thank you!!"

Great experience

"What a simple, uncomplicated process booking our Viking Danube River cruise. Clendon took care of every detail and communicated along the way. As our cruise approached, he sent reminders of details to complete. I am already looking forward to booking our next cruise with him!"

2017-11-14

Excellent, Amazing, Wonderful Tour.

"Very interesting places to visit and see. Love it.! "

2017-11-14

Trip to Europe

"Plane ride was like sitting in a BOX NO leg room and the party in front of me had his head almost in my lap!
The tour was fair and the guide was not the greatest! She had too many personal issues and not really into the tour. The hotels were Fair as was the places to eat that were selected. There was Very little time on your own and the pace was just a little to fast.
The explanations of the places of interests were brief and not very interesting.
Wouldn't recommend taking this trip to anyone.
The party that booked the tour for us was not very caring or interested in making this trip a success
Some of the cities were of very little interest and didn't offer to much in the way of sites to see!

Wonderful

"My Son along with my Neice and myself took this trip together. Was a great trip and not only did we see and do many great things we all met some great people that we still stay in contact with. Look forward to more "

Excellent!!!

"Everything went very well the boat was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly."

Great and Easy

"Affordable does something most don't - they do exactly what they say and more. Simple and easy to deal with and a great vacation with no hassles at all. Great hotels, great places and great guides and the best tour manager."

Excellent customer service!!!!

"I highly recommend Kia of Affordable Tours. "

2017-11-12

Great support setting up a cruise

"Kia Young was very knowledgeable on arranging a 19 day cruise for us through the Panama Canal. She promptly responded to questions and concerns. I have already used her and Affordable Tours to book the next trip on my bucket list, going on a Mediterranean cruise next year."

2017-11-12

Eastern Mexico

"Our agent Shannon was helpful and always on top of the next issue. Looking forward to flying out in the AM"

AFFORDABLE TOUR JAMES RUSSELL

"JAMES HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CLIENT. HE GIVES ALL DETAILS INFORMATION AND RESPONDED TO YOUR CALL FOR QUESTIONS. "

5 stars so far

"Haven't left yet but good so far"

Planning Hawaii Trip review

"From the first phone call to inquire about the trip to Hawaii the service was great! "

Share AffordableTours.com's store rating

AffordableTours.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AffordableTours.com is a merchant member
AffordableTours.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.