Stores > Airydress.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Airydress.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

Adoré la variedad

"Esta página te ofrece desde el inicio una enorme cantidad de vestidos de donde escoger, y todos son espectaculares! Me encantó todos los distintos estilos que ofrecían, y lo fácil que resultaba ver los vestidos, los precios y las ofertas."

2017-12-07

Excellent

"Excellent prix. Je ne peux pas me plaindre. Le produit est livré dans le délai et correspond à ce que j'ai commandé. En bon état de fonctionnement/condition"

2017-11-30

Tela suave

"Un vestido fantastico con un diseño casual y muy atractivo, capta las miradas de cualquier persona cuando te ve pasar"

2017-11-27

very good service and quality

"Very nice tight dress. I got the pink one. Very neat. You cant beat the price anywhere else."

2017-11-27

Juste parfait

"LE site internet est simple d'utilisation et les produits sont de qualite. La livraison est conforme est rapide. Je vais surement utiliser de nouveau rapidement ce site pour mes futurs achats."

2017-11-26

Excellent service

"J'ai retrouvé sur votre plateforme tous les types de robes que je cherchais, bon marché et super confortables. Le prix n'est pas à la hauteur de leur beauté et qualité, je les achèterais tous si je pouvais!"

2017-11-08

Excelente página

"Encontré todos los tipos de vestidos que estaba buscando, económicos y súper comodos. El precio se queda corto para lo hermosos que son, compraría todos si pudiera!"

2017-11-03

Wunderschoen Kleid

"meine Erfahrung mit war die schönste und interessanteste Erfahrung, die ich viel Zeit und nützliche verbrachte."

2017-10-28

Airydress is great

"I bought a dress to girlfriends on this website and she told me that materials are great. I will keep using this website for sure. Airydress.com is great."

2017-10-26

Airydress is so Fabulous!

"Airydress fabulous collection. I couldn't believe that my imaginary matching contrast will be available there and will reached me within like 2 weeks. You cannot imagine how much I am looking fabulous in it. I hope I will continue the purchase of the finer quality from you. One more thing I will add that is co-operation."

2017-10-15

Recomendada!

"Me encanta esta página! Tienes vestidos para toda ocasión de muy buen precio y calidad! La atención en el chat es buenísima y te ayudan con tus dudas en cuanto a tallas!"

2017-10-11

Customer Service is slow but is good

So I purchased a dress from them on 25/09/2017 which arrived on 05/10/2017. The dress looked exactly as it was meant to but it was quite big on me so I was hoping to swap it for a smaller size. I have tried to contact the company to swap it for a smaller size and when I had no response, I then contacted them for a refund. They haven't bothered coming back to me and I cannot send it back myself as they don't release the returns address on their website. After a few days they did contact me back and gave me a full refund which i am happy with.

2017-10-03

Positive ratings must be FAKE

"Their clothing is mostly cheap, poorly-sized, badly executed knock-offs of images they've found on the internet. Their "100% satisfaction guarantee" is a convoluted ploy to make it so difficult - and expensive - to return anything that you give up. Please do not be fooled by their photos, descriptions and fake reviews. It's really, really not what you get!!"

2017-09-26

Airydress is so Amazing!!

"Airydress is so Amazing!! I really had the best experience here. I felt no pressure to buy and fell in love with a beautiful dress. Airydress made me feel so comfortable and special. I recommend definitely going here."

2017-09-14

Venlig og effektiv kundesupport

"Jeg var lidt mistænksom i starten og da jeg ikke modtog min ordrebekræftelse eller nogle informationer om at varerne var sendt blev jeg nervøs. Heldigvis var deres live chat super flinke og jeg fik bekræftet at ordrerne var sendt. Deres emails var endt blandt mine uønskede mails og da jeg fandt dem var alt ok. "

Share Airydress.com's store rating

Airydress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airydress.com is a merchant member
Airydress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.