Stores > AlarmSystemStore
      1-888-811-0727

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AlarmSystemStore by clicking a star below.
2017-02-10

Smooth process from start to finish!

"Our salesperson/system designer, Chris, was excellent. He was always available when we had questions, very knowledgeable, had very good suggestions and insights that we hadn't thought of. I would highly recommend AlarmSystemStore to my family and friends. Definitely 5 Star quality through and through!"

2017-01-28

Great customer service

"Needed to return an improperly item and order the correct one. Great service on the RMA and quick credit for the return.

Chris Campbell did a great job.

2017-01-25

Perfect

"Exactly what I ordered and packed well. "

2017-01-23

great work3

"order placed, shipped and received in good time.
GREAT JOB

2017-01-04

No stupid questions

"I'm a novice at home security, but an expert do it yourself er. John at Alarmsystemstore answered all my questions or pointed me in the right direction. Put together a great hybrid system for me in 15 minutes. Cost to do it myself was 10 percent of real quotes of home security contractors ."

2016-12-28

Great Help at the Alarm System Store

"Jason was huge help and very knowledgeable. He was able to take my security needs and add the equipment to fit my budget. He did not only meet my expectations but exceeded them. Thanks Jason!! "

2016-12-01

Excellent customer care

"These folks are good- friendly, competent and customer care oriented."

2016-10-10

Always Helpful

"I've been a customer of Alarm System Store for about 3 years now. For each and every encounter with any of their personnel, I've always come away with a good experience. Whether its for buying new equipment, support for installing the equipment, or trouble shooting problems they always provided me with quality service. One of the best aspects of calling the Alarm System Store is that 99% of the time I can speak directly to a helpful person with minimal wait time on the phone; unlike most other places. Its definitely a 5 star business."

2016-10-07

in my voice you need an invoice

"CustomerID# 34337

Great service, the complete order shipped out fast.
However there was no invoice included with the order. This is vital for my business

Rep reply posted Oct-08-2016

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“We certainly do provide an invoice. The invoice is emailed at time of order before we even ship. Perhaps it went to your spam folder? If you don't see it there email or call us and we'll resend it.”

2016-09-30

Look here first

"AlarmSystemStore was very helpful with the decision making process. Very detailed description of products. I wish I had started looking here first. Delivery was fast and everything expected was there."

2016-09-27

Easy Ordering

"Purchased what I needed, got an email confirmation, shipping notification and items arrived on time. Everything worked as stated and even called back for help. Jon Boroughs was great and able to help me quickly."

2016-09-13

Great prices and fast delivery

"Very happy customer. I have ordered multiple DSC systems and sensors during years. Everything always as expected. highly recommended."

2016-08-19

Great Service

"Everything arrived on time. Had a question about part compatibility answered quickly. Placed second order. Great service."

2016-08-03

Great Prices for Brand New As-Advertised Equipment

"I was very pleased with my experience with AlarmSystemStore.com. The equipment I ordered showed up at the estimated time and was beautifully packaged and protected. Most importantly to me, all of the equipment was brand new, unopened, and in its original packaging. The order was complete and all items were included and were as-advertised. Overall, their prices were excellent, and given that brand new equipment showed up on time with careful packaging, I would definitely do business with them again, and I would definitely recommend them to others. My only slight complaint would be that the speed of shipping was a bit slow. I would like to see them add some options for 2-day shipping like many of the other online retailers have done."

2016-07-31

Short, simple, delivered, done..

"Catchy title says it all... No headaches "

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.