Stores > AlarmSystemStore

1-888-811-0727

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review AlarmSystemStore by clicking a star below.

2016-03-19

Great customer service

"Had a great experience through the ordering process. Chris was super helpful making recommendations and d signing the system. Help follow through on shipping and even provided suggestions for setting up the system and ways to be more successful and even save some cash."

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank your for your review. We always try to help customers put a system together the way we would / have in our own homes based on budget to try and get you the best coverage for your $.”

2016-02-20

Always good

"I work with alarm systems and other electronics every day. I have ordered many times from the Alarm System Store and never had any trouble. The parts ship quickly and arrive on time. I will continue to use them and recommend them to everyone.
Thanks
Greg

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank you so much for your continued business. We truly appreciate it!”

2016-02-17

Great handling of any issues...

"It is easy to give a good review when everything goes perfectly with an order. I think that it is more interesting to see how a company handles issues with an order. Won't go into details, but there was a small issue with my order and communications were great and resolution leaves me 100% satisfied. Seems like a very solid company."

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank you for your honest review! We certainly make mistakes from time to time, but ethics and doing what's right are important to us and we always handle those occasional issues the way we'd expect them to be handled if we were the customer.”

2016-02-01

Excellent service!

"I purchased a DSC1832 security system package with an extra RFK5500 keypad to replace the old basic DSC system put in by the builder 15 years ago. All the needed components were there and the installation was fairly simple. My only complaint is with DSC and their difficult to follow programming instructions. I've installed several security systems over the past 30 years and this was my first DSC as I typically favor Honeywell if I have a choice as their programming instructions are much easier to use. That said, all of the security system manufactures aren't "DIY friendly" in this area so it's not an easy project for most beginners. My advice would be; if you want the DSC (or any other system), pay the price and have AlarmSystemStore do the programming for you. Once I got it going the way I wanted, I'm very happy with the finished product. "

A rep from AlarmSystemStore, Alarm System Store, has responded

“Thank you so much for your positive review!”

2016-01-12

Easy-peazie II!

"My second recent order for window & door sensors. Once again, no issues. Installing them at present."

2016-01-02

"The purchase process was easy and delivery was fast."

2015-12-15

"My mistake, had stopped mail delivery. Came the first day back home. Good customer service."

2015-11-11

"I'm really happy with the response from customer service, ( Jon Boroughs ), after my purchase of a DSC alarm system. His patients with questions and quick responses reflect greatly on this organization. Calling the customer service line a few times, I never met with a recording, only a live person each time. I love that. Answers from a live person, and not a recording directing me to another listing of self help sections. I love the after sale service that the Alarm System Store provides to each person. I've been in the Alarm, Locksmith, and Security sector for 35 years, and they exceed all customer service I have received from other companies. You guys are special in my book. Thanks ! And keep up the great work. "

2015-11-04

"The store had plenty of items to upgrade my existing system. The prices were good. Delivery as promised without fees"

2015-10-14

" Very nice and efficient staf .I would recommend these people to everyone. Thank you very much. ."

2015-10-09

"Very good transaction, fast shipping. Thank you!!!"

2015-08-17

" Alarm Systems Store / Protech Systems .The 2 star is for customer service not product service. I had let monitoring service expire about 2 years ago and now decided to reactivate. I placed order online and paid in full and then talked to service tech and had service reconnected with no mention of reactivation fee. About 1and 1/2 hour later received call that they needed a $15 reactivation fee. I was not happy they did not mention it until after I paid the monitoring fee and activated service but I said I would but check in mail that day. Minutes later my service was suspended. The service tech failed to tell me it would be suspended until they received $15. I guess it was my fault for assuming the initial $83 I paid for service would last for a couple of days until they received the $15. It would have been nice to have a little more communication."

2015-08-11

"Great service, great prices what else can I say. Jon has helped me on many occasions since I am a novice at programming and does it with a smile. My highest recommendation.
Thanks again for all your help.
A Francis (aka Phil McCreviss)

2015-08-08

"quick shipment, received in 2 days from ordering"

2015-07-10

"service and advice are top notch and succinct.
Several unanticipated issues arose, and Jon responded quickly and patiently to help me along with my install.

All is up and running great.

Well done.
All plus. No minus.

Share AlarmSystemStore's store rating

AlarmSystemStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AlarmSystemStore is a merchant member
AlarmSystemStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.