Stores > Amerisleep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep by clicking a star below.

2017-11-20

love it

"been recommending it to everyone i talk to "

2017-11-19

Great Mattress!

"So far so good! More comfortable than my old Tempurpedic was at first. All the statements made about this mattress are true. Easier to turn, cooler, less expensive, etc. Will see how it holds over the years but so far I am extremely pleased with my choice. Thank you.

John

your satisfaction is guarnateed

"WE exchanged the AS3 for the AS1. Pick up of the AS3 was seamless as were the deliveries for both mattresses."

2017-11-18

Great product. Delivered as promised.

"Mattress is best we have ever had. Should have chucked our old one two years ago. Couldn't believe how comfortable our Amerisleep mattress is. Never ordered a mattress on line before, but this company made it easy and delivered areat product. We'll never buy in showroom store again

I bought two.

"My experience with Amerisleep was all good."

I am somewhat satisfied

"I weigh 245 and I love firm mattresses. It feels great as soon as i lay down, but no better than any other mattress after a long sleep."

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

A rep from Amerisleep, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey there — Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! We do want to let you know that you are still in your 100-night sleep trial. So if you can give us a call at 800-500-4233, we can help to get you comfortable. If you simply want to return the mattress, we can arrange that as well. We hope to hear from you!”

Customer Service

"I was very impressed with the customer service I received when I called in. She made it very easy for my wife and I to switch out mattress to the one that is most appropriate for us. I would highly recommend this company to any one of my friends of family. "

AS3, great bed, great price

"I purchased the AS3 queen bed. It came a day earlier than was expected, which was a pleasant surprise. They left it on the porch, as no one was home. It came in a box, which made it easy to get up to my room. The box / bed wasn't super heavy, but i'm a bigger guy. Make sure you check the weight of the bed you select, you may want to enlist a friend to assist moving it.
I opened the box and the bed was shrink wrapped and compressed into a tight roll. There was a tool included in the box which was supposed to assist with removing the shrink wrap. The tool broke on me though. As you get the plastic off, the bed begins to pop out. Once it was opened, I let the bed settle as recommended. The bed was a bit stiff at first, but after a few days, it was perfect.

2017-11-17

great mattress at a great price

"I ordered it, it came quickly and was easy to open and put on the bed frame. It would be nice if they had suggestions on what to do with the old mattress."

Exactly as advertised.

"Overall very good experience. Quality of the product is excellent. Shipping, packing, timeliness of order was very good. "

2017-11-16

Couldn't have been happier.

"Company delivered promptly. An error that prevented email notification of my purchase took only one quick call to correct. Product is absolutely worth the investment.

It absolutely took a little bit to get used to the difference between the foam and the old traditional inner-spring mattress I had, but in less than a week I was looking forward to a much more restful and a much less tossing nights sleep.

Not a paid endorser or anyway affiliated with the company.

Incredible service

"Great service. Everything was as advertised. "

2017-11-16

Excellent Customer Service Experience!

"The mattress didn't work out for me, however, the customer service was stellar. "

Great mattress! Slow to ship

"Love the mattress but it took about ten days longer than stated when the order was placed to arrive. Would have rather had a more honest conservative ship date than an optimistic one. "

2017-11-15

Great customer service

"We gave the AS3 a try after reading several reviews. We weren't crazy about the bed, we have always been on a pillow top mattress so it wasn't as soft as we were used to but when we called to return the bed it was one of the easiest processes I have ever encountered, they picked up the bed free of charge. Heather Minier our customer service rep was extremely helpful. While this bed wasn't a fit for us I could tell it was a quality product, I have recommended this company to two co workers recently. "

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.