6:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 9.74/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.06/10
2018-09-21

24 oz Stainless Steel V2 Bottle.

"Ordered this bottle as a specialty item to distribute, not to be disappointed if you order. Initially the order arrived incorrect as we selected to have the lid placed with our logo, but Taylor Cano worked hard to correct the situation. They offered us several choices to remedy to mistake and then overnighted the new lids. "

2018-09-05

Resolving an issue with missing pieces

"Thanks for all of your assistance with my recent order, I really appreciate Rayo Sedano acting so quickly with resolving my order needs. Once again, thanks, I am very pleased with my past experience. One satisfied customer.
Shelita L. Leggett

2018-08-24

Excellent Account Manager.

" Leslie is an outstanding acct mgr, her service was spot on & informative. Excellent service, Leslie! Thank you !"

2018-08-22

3,000 miles away

"As though she's next to me"

2018-08-21

Yay Juanita!

"Juanita was AWESOME! I needed a rush job and she made it happen. Thanks to everyone on the team!"

2018-08-21

Great Job

"Rayo Sedano did a great job fixing an issue for me, quickly and effectively. Great work!"

2018-08-20

Faster than a speeding bullet!

"Our fans are BEAUTIFUL! Your help was AMAZING. Your company is providing EXCELLENT SERVICE. You all OVER EXCEEDED our expectations.

We found you (online) on Monday at 4:55pm. We wanted printed fans delivered by Friday for a Saturday event. When we did not respond to the design approval (Tuesday) , Leslie called us to make sure we saw it. She stayed with us and even made the design change because I wasn't at my laptop. Wednesday, the payment did not go through so she checked in again. I just knew that we would not get this order in time, but, it was MY FAULT for having the idea to order on such a short notice.

*I have been in business over 26 years and I KNOW that I should expect approx a month for a completed order (maybe 2 weeks, these days). *

I can't tell you how unbelievable it was to hear my staff tell me that the order was in the office and ready to go for Saturday.

I think you have cornered the market! We can't wait to order from you again. I hope you added us to your email/call list.

Live WELLthy~
Team TEMPRA

Great service.

"Juanita was so helpful. She made very patient and made sure I understood everything and that everything was to my liking before the phone call ended. She was a delight to talk too."

Great products! Plastic Wine Glass

"Great Product and Customers Love them!"

2018-08-15

Great items!

"Free, great items. Was delivered with in two day of my request. I enjoy getting surprises in the mail!"

2018-08-15

Great Custom Reusable Bags!

"We ordered custom reusable bags and they turned out great! Customer service was easy to work with. They got us our proof quickly so we could get the production process going. Good quality bags that will work perfectly for all my shopping needs here in CA. Shipped 500 bags in 6 boxes for easy storage and moving to where we needed them."

2018-08-14

Amazing Customer Service

"Brenda walked me through everything in great detail. She made everything clear and she was so nice! I definitely will be ordering from you guys again and I would love Brenda’s service again! Thank you!"

2018-08-13

Great job!

"We ordered a batch of pens for our organization. We received some with different colored fonts - i'd received two separate proofs and accidentally approved both. Also, we had some smudging. Within 24 hours of my contacted them, Rayo Sedano was in touch with me. He was patient with my out of the office response and ensured I was fully satisfied with the order. Way to go Rayo for saving my experience! "

2018-08-11

Excellent Customer Service

"Eva and the extended team at AnyPromo went above and beyond to ensure delivery in time for our event. The customer service was excellent throughout the process. Thank you! Highly recommend - product was a good value and quality. The professional and positive employees is what totally sets them apart. "

2018-08-09

Product as delivered

"Ordered the product, other than issues with credit card processing. Product was good and delivered on time.

Thank You!