Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Excellent experience

"Great price, fast processing, fast shipping. Great all around. Will buy again."

2017-09-27

Would not honor advertised price

"Received ad via email of 500 rounds of 223 ammo for $140, based on that, purchased 1000 rounds (2 cases). Received 800 rounds in the mail, ArmsUnlimited said 500 rounds was a typo, should have read 400, admitted it was their mistake and there was "nothing they could do". I would not have made the purchase had the true quantity been listed. Made NO attempt to make it right. Horrible customer service. Have purchased previously with them and had no issue. "

2017-09-26

Terrible customer service

"Purchased a used Taser X26 from arms unlimited. Taser arrived and appears to be in good shape.... But it did not come with the needed cartridge as shown on their website. Called customer service and was not helped by a rude lady who gave me several different reasons why she would not send the missing part and because it sold as used I should have known it would not come complete! I was told to email customer service but got a very similar response letting me know basically too bad. But they do now sell used cartridges and I was welcome to buy them separately! So they sell police buy back tasers, and sell the cartridges separately but advertize the taser as complete. During the back and forth email with customer service they actually went and updated the webpage now in BIG BOLD LETTERS stating CARTRIDGES NOT INCLUDED! which is great except for me. I had a screen shot from before they updated the page and after. It's really troubling that a company would put so much effort into not fixing an order that would cost them $15. Then they actually tried to update the webpage and referred me to it as a reason why they should not ship the missing cartridge. If you plan on doing any business with them keep in mind they will bend over backwards to not do the right thing if the value of their error is $15 or more! Stay clear and do business with a company who actually wants their customers to order more than once."

2017-09-25

Flawless

"Placed multiple orders through this company and I have nothing but great experiences. Extremely response and amazing prices."

2017-09-07

Colt lower receiver

"Arms Unlimited has stripped Colt lower receivers with "Mexico Markings" on sale. I was intrigued and I decided to buy one. Arms Unlimited was a breeze to deal with and the easily worked with my FFL. I got my lower a few days later at my FFL. Great product and great service. "

2017-08-31

Great Deals

"I have purchased several products from Arms Unlimited, so far my experience is very positive, I subscribed their email promotions and they always have some great deals once while. I love the free shipping and I hope they will bring back the Name Your Price option. "

2017-08-28

Ken s. Colt charge handle

"Got it next day, great colt quality"

2017-08-24

Top Notch Product

"Arms Unlimited you delivered a genuine Colt Ambidextrous Semi-Auto Safety selector lever that a purchase, lowest price in the market, fast delivery. Second time ordering AR15 parts and absolutely sure this wont be the last. Highly recommend them to all "Bravo Zulu" "

2017-08-23

Show me the light!

"Great options with quick shipping is almost as excellent as their great prices . Hard to beat and plan and buying again soon!"

2017-08-22

Fast processing and shipping!

" ordered 2 Beretta 92 magazines, they shipped out almost immediately and arrived very promptly after that. The magazines were in like new condition with no more than finger prints on them. I recommend Arms Unlimited and will shop here again."

2017-08-21

Good deal

"I ordered four AR mags, they were delivered fast and at a great price. Will definitely do business with them again."

2017-08-20

fast service / free shipping

"Excellent service and free shipping to boot!"

2017-08-20

Quick shipping, product received as expected

"I had a tracking number in my mailbox within a few hours of shipping. Product recvd as expected and very quickly! Thanks!"

2017-08-18

owner/manager

"8/18/17
10:22 pm

excellent professional service. detailed email of my order in minutes. and very fast and reliable shipping for free. thanks.

stephen nugas
Triple L Guns And Ammo
28270 pine meadow way
yorba linda ca. 92887

2017-08-17

Great Company

"Arms Unlimited is a very easy company to do business with the whole process was hassle free and easy and did i mention free shipping and great prices. "

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!