Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.

Ceni and Taiga

""Love the chair and desk. Purchased both for my home office. The vibrant teal color and fabric of the chair is just perfect. The chair is comfortable and firm so I can sit with my lap top and feel supported. The desk is solid and beautiful. My only complaint is the back of the desk isn't as finished as the front of the desk. I have my desk in the center of the room not against a wall so you see the back part. Could have used some of the wood details like the front. Over all though it is beautiful.""

Superb Value, Beauty, Flexibility, Customer Service

""Very Positive Experience We will know over time how well our new sofa, four chairs and table stand the test of time. What we do know is they are comfortable, beautiful, affordable, and well designed. We ordered several rugs but we decided the rugs were not a good fit for us. We also ordered a coffee table and matching side table plus two bar stools --- again, we like all of these products but decided they were not exactly what we wanted. Here is where Article Company showed its greatest value to us: prompt, attentive, flexible customer service. The people who pick up the phone in Vancouver Canada are intelligent, polite, patient and helpful. Rather than get a refund for any of these purchases, we applied their cost to two new chairs and the outdoor table above. This allowed us to avoid return shipping fees and find exactly what we wanted. Dealing with the local delivery vendor was also a breeze. We kept our original packaging, carefully repacked each item, called Article Company who then made the arrangements and send us a PDF return authorization form we printed out and affixed to the packages. A few days later, FEDEX picked up the return items. A few days after that, the local delivery vendor arrived with the new shipment.

In one exceptional case, Article Company offered to extend its "30 day" no-questions-asked return policy an additional 15 days because we were concerned about a load bearing issue with our new, lovely leather sofa. You see, we have a few good friends who are on the heavy side and we were concerned that their combined weight might not be appropriate for the mid-century spindle legs of the sofa. In the end, we kept the sofa and bought instead the two Galaxy chairs that are suitable for larger friends. We were just impressed with their kind offer.

Many online furniture companies offers attractive product and fair prices. But I cannot believe JoyBird, WayFair, AllModern or any other can surpass the level of flexibility and professionalism that the attentive folks answering the phones in Vancouver do. I like talking to people who work at the company -- not call centers. These employees appear deeply invested in customer satisfaction.

We hope our furniture lasts for years. We recommend Article Company to anyone who likes good design, fair prices, the flexibility to return items if they discover their purchase is not what they need. Just follow their rules: return within 30 days and DO NOT DISCARD the original packaging material -- which can be large and cumbersome. "

We LOVE our chairs!

"We LOVE our chairs! They were easy to assemble and very comfortable. And shipping was faster than promised. We are now gearing up to by a dining table! "

Lucca Blush Pillow Set

"We just LOVE our pillows from Article! Quality is outstanding. There was an issue with our second order (we only received 1 instead of 2) and the Article customer service team resolved the issue right away and even issued me a credit to the inconvenience. Cannot wait to order more from Article soon!"

Gorgeous, affordable midcentury table

"Easiest table I've ever assembled!! No tools at all required (legs just screw in). Love the solid hardwood and midcentury design. Fast shipping and the included delivery service made everything a breeze."

Sven-tastic!

"I received the Sven sofa in blue and it exceeded my expectations. Delivery was great - they even set it up and attached the legs. It's luxurious, comfortable and gorgeous!"

First time a charm

"I am new to Article and had a great experience! My Conan oval walnut dining table is beautiful and makes a statement. It arrived quickly and the packaging was first rate. It took minutes to assemble and looks like a table that cost thousands of dollars more. Can't recommend Article more highly and can't wait to make another purchase from them!"

2017-12-05

Great sofa. Great buying experience.

"We love the sofa! We were nervous about not having seen or sat in the sofa, but the shipping/return policy let us mentally "take a chance". Glad we did!"

2017-12-05

Ceni Corner Sectional

"We ordered the Ceni corner sectional in seagrass for our large family room, and it is a great addition to the space. It's the perfect size for our room, and the color is just the right touch in an otherwise neutral space. The cushions are quite firm, but we've found them very comfortable for lounging. This has become our favorite cozy spot in the house!

Delivery was very quick and easy. We received the couch in just under a week, and that was with the long Thanksgiving weekend. Would highly recommend Article in the future!

2017-12-04

Excellent service and products from Article.

"We have bought an armchair and a sofa from Article. Both the the style and quality of the furniture are excellent, and the delivery service is flawless: we were notify by phone of delivery, and on the day of delivery, we were notify of the precise time of delivery as well. And because we live in NJ, our sofa arrived just two days after ordering. All this, without breaking the bank. Highly recommended."

Sven Charme Tan Sofa

"Well, we're now the proud owners of the Sven Charme Tan Sofa and we couldn't be happier. Btw, no one could accuse us of making a rash or impulsive purchase as it took us over a year after offloading our old couch in an estate sale to purchase this new one. We'll spare anyone reading this the details but it involves being slightly OCD so that rash or impulsive when it comes to spending a bit of our money never enters the equation. We explored our considerable options thoroughly, to say the least, before settling on Article and this couch. But thus far, fingers crossed, it looks like our meticulousness paid off and we're exceedingly happy with this quite lovely, stylish and well-crafted couch. Heartfelt thanks, Article, and keep up the good work! esteban ferrer"

Bad **** Sofa

"Quick Shipping. Great quality material. Going to last long Time "

Great Products, Great Service

"We recently sold our home and moved into a new apartment. Purchased new bar stools, dining table and 2 dressers from Article. We ordered the items on three different times. Each time the contact from Article was excellent. We first ordered the barstools. We were so happy with the quality that we went back for the Dining table and two dressers. "

Top notch company!!!!

"I honestly can't believe I bought my couches online, I received my couch in 5 days...wow!!...it has been an awesome experience. I purchased 2 Sven couches in shadow grey and they are absolutely beautiful, quality is top notch too!! Articles customer service is amazing, from phone calls to answering emails, they were always available and got back to me right away! A+++ company!! "

2017-12-02

SO far so good!

"We love our couch and it looks amazing in our space. The leather is soft and the couch is so so comfy! Its deep and fits three people comfortably. Would definitely recommend this to someone else."

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.