Product & services pricing 9.58/10
Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.58/10
2018-02-05

Great Ride!

"I had a great experience with this charter company and the rest of my staff did as well. We rented 3 charter buses for 2 days and didn't want to give them back. We had a great driver that we called captain and he was such a great sport in his knowledge of the are that was helpful to us all. The seats were just right and really comfortable. Wifi and Tv's oh boy, we lived on that buss like king and all at the same time doing business. Highly recommend them!"

Great charter

"Chartered a bus for a group round trip from Atlanta to Savannah.

Booking process was nothing but positive. There were a number of changes we had to make on scheduling, and they were super helpful and professional throughout.

Our driver was punctual, and very friendly. The bus was modern clean and comfortable. This contributed to a GREAT trip

I highly recommend these guys to anyone interested in chartering a bus.

Awesome bus service!

"I very much enjoyed this experience the driver was phenomenal and the ride itself was smooth. I had no problems and felt very safe. I will definitely use this bus service again."

Great

"I had a great time using this company to show me and my friends around town the bus was very clean and the driver was very nice and professional."

Amazing!

"Very neat and well maintained buses. I liked how the customers were being handle, it was cool. The buses are a better means of transport; they're fast and very reliable. Well dressed drivers. They addressed the customers with courtesy. "

Great services

"When I booked one of the buses,I was not disappointed. You are good in giving services.Your buses are the most comfortable,from those I have boarded. Your drivers are good too,they drive in the most safe way they know how."

Great Service!

"I rented through this bus company for a wedding to transport my family members from the Venue to the hotel. It was great for "No Drinking and Driving", my family members were pleased with how spacious this bus was. I recommend it!"

Amazing service

"Great experience, very friendly staff. Couldn't be more pleased with services thanks again highly recommend "

Dedicated Bus Rental Service

"Atlantic charter bus company is one of my go-to companies when I am looking to rent a bus. The company has a team of experts who cares about the safety, and satisfaction of their customers. The buses are always clean and up to date. Great prices."

Excellent experience

"The buses were clean, the driver was friendly and courteous, and the overall experience was comfortable and enjoyable!"

Great service

"When using this Charter Bus I was satisfied with the service. I rented the bus for a family reunion and they had some really good prices.
When we got on the Charter Bus the bus driver was professional and it was clean inside the bus, our experience using this Charter Bus company went perfectly.

2018-01-28

Awesome!!

"Had a wonderful experience with this company. The driver was courteous beyond words!"

Share Atlanta Charter Bus Company's store rating

Atlanta Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Atlanta Charter Bus Company is a merchant member
Atlanta Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.