Stores > AudioBuy Singapore Reviews
  • AudioBuy Singap

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review AudioBuy Singapore Reviews by clicking a star below.
2018-02-12

Audiobuy / seaboard review from ROLI

"Felis to readers my name is Romeo and i am DJ synth by trade , I needed to buy the 25 key ROLI seaboard but the prices in my town store were way way too expensive. I went online and saw the price for the seaboard on the audiobuy store. I checked out but was not asked to pay for the item at checkout , i was contacted by audiobuy an hour later and sent the payment through with paypal. The time it took to arrive was only a few days and i really like the product so i'm writing this review about audiobuy to let others know they have great prices and really attentive customer service."

2018-02-01

Shiny new guitar

"I have ordered from audiobuy singapore not audiobuy hong kong but will place my review here if that is allowed by resellerratings. The person from Audiobuy who has emailed me during the stage where i hadn't paid and after I got my order was a girl called Melissa who was really nice and gave me a 5% discount on my order after it was already discounted. Very happy now! The guitar came to me in perfectly wrapped case and i opened it to find a brand new and perfect Ibanez guitar. Can I leave 6 review stars? There is no better feeling than opening up a new guitar case and seeing the contents inside. Thanks audio guys!"

2018-01-21

Prices are great and the review below is wrong

"I ordered a Sennheiser wireless pack for me and my son. I am leaving a review about AudioBuy because the item came really quickly with Fedex and I read the below review about the site being "dead". The reviewer posts that he also had a good experience with AudioBuy but leaves 2/5 stars , are these reviews not checked?"

2017-05-13

AudioBuy are professional , curteous but the shipping was 2 days over-schedule

"I ordered a guitar from the AudioBuy shop and shortly after received an email asking if i'd like to review their service , goods or anything else. I've played my guitar a little and i won't be reviewing the guitar itself but more the service of Audiobuy.After i ordered my guitar I was emailed with an update that my order was in stock and it would be shipping shortly. The following day i was emailed again with my fedex tracking # with the scheduled delivery date showing 12 APRIL , some days later the guitar eventually arrived on the 15th. Aside from the Fedex delay i'd review these guys a perfect 5 stars but the misleading shipping info was not good for me."

Hong Kong
2017-04-02

New guitar from Audiobuy online shop - recommended

"Hello i got the Dean Ex acoustic from Audiobuy shop last month because the Yamaha Thin Body i had wasn't what i was looking for. I needed a bigger sound and found it with this acoustic and audiobuy sell it at good price. This acoustic guitar is an entry/mid level guitar but it's still really great on every level! The color is lovely to look at and its very easy to play with low action and a think neck. Audiobuy weren't able to give it luthier attention before shipping to keep it inside the box but that didn't matter. I recommend the Dean Exhibition guitar and i also recommend Audiobuy as an online store buying stuff at good pricings."

2017-03-16

bandmates purchase from Audiobuy website

"In early March me and my bandmates , the Banyo music boys as we're commonly known needed an upgrade for our pedalboard coz we were beginning to sound awful after our main guitar pedal broke down in a rained out performance. Even between the three of us on our limited budget we needed to buy a bunch of guitar pedals at the best price and shopped around beforehand for a few weeks getting quotes here and there before we found AudioBuy website - their price quote was ALOT lower than any other Australian retailer so we ended up buying from the AudioBuy.com.au website , they also call themselves AudioShop. Us 3 got the pedals mid march about 1 week after buying them online and they all work really well. I'm personally stoked that i've found a local online retailer which can help us save cash for our guitar toys. I'm not sure if my mates will be buying from Audiobuy for themselves and their solo projects but I definately will be. My review is perfect thankyou for the great price audiobuys i'll be back soon."

Share AudioBuy Singapore Reviews's store rating

AudioBuy Singapore Reviews is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AudioBuy Singapore Reviews is not a merchant member
AudioBuy Singapore Reviews does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!