Stores > Audio General

sales@audiogeneral.com
      866-866-2600

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Audio General by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

I Love audio general

"They are great. they spend time o the phone with me everytime Imake a amjor purchase and I will not shop anywhere else"

2017-11-15

Great experience overall!

"We needed two projectors for our training facility. I worked with Pieter at Audio General and he suggested the Panasonic PT-VW540U for our application. This was a great choice!

Once we placed our order, Pieter got the projectors shipped out to us amazingly quick. Everything arrived on time and in excellent condition.

We couldn't be happier with the service from Audio General. Thanks again!

2017-11-10

Great Service

"I always use Audio General for all my projector needs. Their projector recomendations are always perfect and the client is always happy. I will continue to use Audio General. "

2017-11-06

Awesome product and even better personal customer service.

"Eric was more than helpful with the 2 orders our company placed with Audio General. The products were as described & shipped fast. It's quality product and excellent customer service what will bring us back to Audio General."

2017-10-12

Great Customer Service

"Due to no fault of AGI, I was sent a bad projector and they were very helpful in getting it replaced for free in a timely fashion. They are great about shipping your items on the same day of the purchase too."

2017-09-28

Friendly and helpful

"Everything about my experience was great. I was disappointed when the company did not have the projector I ordered (older model), but they quickly assisted me in finding another one that actually suited my needs better and was cheaper."

2017-09-28

Long years of Excelent service

"I have been dealing with Audio general company since 2010 , I have received excellent service from them "

2017-09-22

Excellent service!

"Great price, service and communication! Will definitely use again."

2017-09-12

Awesome Sauce!

"Most recently we purchased a UDP-203 for an install job. I will tell you.. this was our first choice on this install job. Easy to work with, both the company who I bought it from AND the equipment itself. Couldn't ask for better!! "

2017-08-21

Great Service, Very Knowledgeable

"We always have a great experience with Audio General and our rep David is always very patient in working through our scenarios and exact needs before making recommendations. Super fast shipping too. Great service after the sale with the one issue we've had with projectors we've purchased."

2017-07-26

First time ordering and fulfillment

"Very good communications, very good responsiveness to questions and options and the order confirmations.
It was a pleasure working with Audio General as I'm confident that ACC will be utilizing their capabilities for future needs.

Lynn Voigt

2017-07-26

Epson 3100 Purchase

"Excellent service. Got the projector within 2 business days."

2016-10-22

Swift Responses, Professional Service

"After having done extensive research, I have decided on a Panasonic PT-RZ370 laser/LED hybrid projector.
I looked through a few recommended projector dealers and it appeared that Audio General Inc. had the best deal.
The order process was straightforward enough and their staff were on top of it as soon as the work day came around.
A small complication regarding shipping information cropped up on my part, but AGI staff were persistent in trying to get a hold of me despite the timezone differences.
Once that was resolved, the projector went to UPS within the day.

Box arrived in remarkably good condition and the projector has performed flawlessly for the past couple of weeks.

One advice I have is to check your spam folders in your email to make sure AGI's email addresses are white-listed.

Will buy from AGI again!

2016-03-09

Great Service, Great Price

"They were very helpful in helping us select the best projector and lens for our needs. When we encountered a problem with the installation they contacted Sony and found an answer. Delivery was quick."

2016-03-08

Excellent

" Audio General's products and services are excellent."

Share Audio General's store rating

Audio General is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audio General is a merchant member
Audio General participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.