Stores > Autoplicity

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2018-01-22

Great

"Quick easy website very quickly shipped out "

2018-01-17

Professional dealer

"Autopolicity has no deal nor scam. Fair price, paid shipping . Stock are mostly current - problems are resolved fairly."

2018-01-16

Wrong item

"They sent out completely wrong item "

2018-01-16

Excellent Experience and shipping was very reasonable.

"I recently purchased a breather hose assembly for a Jeep Liberty. The price was very competitive with other vendors but what set Autoplicity apart was the shipping fee ; they charged me approximately $4.00 to ship the hose while others were charging $20.00. The part was exactly as described on their website and the ole Jeep is back on the road again! I will definitely purchase parts from them again in the future."

2018-01-15

Hey

"It was easy to ding the item that I needed and cheap"

2018-01-12

Great Deals!

"Best prices on the internet. Exceptional quality parts every time! Autoplicity has my business. "

2018-01-11

Customers Beware!!!!

"I ordered a skid plate for a Toyota Landcruiser that was pictured online.What came was a running board deck. When I called rep Albert said he knew it was a different pic and not much he could do. They said they sent a pre paid lable which never came so I had to pay 15.10 to ship it back in hopes to get a refund .Total nightmare and wast of my time !!!??????"

2018-01-07

Excellent in customer service

"This is my first time ordering parts form this company. Their website is intuitive and the confidence level and presence that the site presents makes purchasing and worry free. Keep up the great work!"

2018-01-05

DISHONEST!

"Ordered a part that was advertised for 42.86 and was sent a completely different part. When I contacted them, they realized that the part should have been 420.00 and are now refusing to stand by the advertised part price, saying that the part isn't available.

I bet that if i was willing to pay the 420.00, they would have it in stock and ship it right away. They got caught slipping and now refuse to honor my purchase!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

2018-01-04

Dishonest customer service. Terrible warehouse.

"I ordered 3x 1 gal jugs of oil from autoplicity.com. They sent me 3x quart bottles. I called them the next morning, and the customer service rep said he'd check with the warehouse and I'd get an email at the end of the day. At the end of the day, I got no email, so I called again. The rep said that he still hadn't heard back from the warehouse. I called at noon the next day and the same rep said he was still working on it and I would for sure hear something back before the end of that day. Of course, I received nothing. So, here I am stuck with 3 qts of oil and need an oil change. Absolutely unacceptable."

2018-01-04

I would give them less than a 1 star if that was available.

"I would give them less than a 1 star if that was available. I have never had more issues ordering something online as I have with this company. One item I ordered they showed that they had 7 in stock, come to find out they had none of them in stock and went to the manufacture. It was a discontinued item. The other half of my order coincides with the first item and now since they cannot fulfill my order (which took me 2 weeks calling 5 times to find out - finally notified by an email) I have been trying to return the other item. This is even more of a hassle. I have called them two different times trying to get a return information and they keep saying I should get an email within 24 hours. A week later... still no email. Their customer service is **** poor at best. I would avoid if at all possible. "

2017-12-29

"Ordered the wrong sz tires, called the Number and was told to wait for cancelation Email... instead I Got Tracking info!!"

2017-12-22

Fastest Shipping!

"The headers I ordered for my 1966 Mercury Comet Caliente Convertible were shipped FedEx the very next day. Can't ask for more than that. Lowest price I found on the Internet."

2017-12-20

Shipping seems kinda slow it just sat in the bronx new yourl for a few days doing nothing

"Havent seen the package yet but the price was not bad."

2017-12-19

awesome!

" Good products! Great process!"

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!