Stores > Autoplicity

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2017-11-19

Quick!

"Quick turnaround between time of order and time to ship my item. Now, I have not received my item yet but assuming it is as described things should be fine. If not I will revise my rating."

2017-11-04

Delivery and Customer Services Were Excellent

"Fantastic return policy and simple to exercise. Great pricing and fast shipping too!"

2017-11-03

Received a previously returned and damaged item

"I received a $1000+ LED light bar from Autoplicity. They sent me an item that had been previously returned. An old return authorization notice was still in the box! Parts were missing and the light body has numerous scratches on it. FedEx noted that the box was falling apart and in horrible condition (doubtful it was their fault since it had been sent without a protective outer box to a previous customer and returned). Old, torn, empty parts bags were inside. There was no protective bag around the light in the box and the light was dusty. It appears that Autoplicity simply took the return and slapped a new shipping label on it without even checking the interior of the box. Nearly 24 hours after submitting a return request, I'm still waiting to hear back from them .

Edit: I finally received a return authorization, but Autoplicity has said nothing about a refund. They are claiming the light was damaged in transit. It would have been impossible for the scratches on the light body to have happened in that manner. I would not be surprised if they plan to file a fraudulent damage claim with FedEx. I will probably call FedEx to alert them.

2017-11-02

Rancho lift

"Straight forward and easy to navigate. Price was well below other sites. Very pleased. "

2017-10-31

Quick easy & good price

"They had the best price plus price break deals!"

2017-10-26

Promptness of delivery extremely appreciated

"Ordered a bolt extractor ... price was great and delivered in just a few days ... worked out great to keep engine project moving forward. Mucho appreciated! "

2017-10-24

Easy ordering

"Easy ordering, prompt shipping, reasonable prices, product as advertised "

2017-10-24

ordering parts

"The experience was quick and easy"

2017-10-22

Great price and fast shipping

"I needed a MAFS and they had the best price. On top of that it was delivered in a timely fashion and will use Autoplicity when I need more parts."

2017-10-21

Fast shipping!

"Fast shipping and easy to use website!"

2017-10-16

Great product

"Great service with super fast response time. Looking forward to order many more parts from this online store "

2017-10-16

Great

"Had exactly what I was looking for "

2017-10-11

Great Prices, Fast Shipping!

"The lowest price I could find and their site was easy to navigate. They had all the details I needed about the item and I wasn't confused or worried I was getting the wrong thing. It was shipped the next day! Exactly what we needed."

2017-10-11

Poor part quality, bad return service

"Ordered an aux cord input for my civic as original one was failing. The one I received couldn't be plugged in fully (wouldn't clip in) and while holding it in, audio quality was terrible. I requested a return and was approved. They gave return address and return policy, no pre paid label. Policy states any attempt to install parts can void return. In my request for return I stated I had tried to plug it in. So I asked if I would simply be paying to send them back their product for no refund. They replied with a pre paid label and no comment about actually getting any refund. Part was useless to me so I sent it w tracking. They received it nearly two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them. Don't use them."

2017-10-10

great pricing and fast shipping

"They had the best price and shipped out the item next day."

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!