9-6 CST

Customer service: 7.25/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.41/10
2018-07-19

Wonderful Pricing

"They have super fast shipping and the prices are low. "

2018-07-18

Fast shipping.

"Haven't received the product yet. But so far so good. "

2018-07-16

Terrible Service and Never Got the Product

"Ordered a part that I needed and was given an arrival date of the 16th. I asked for a tracking number as soon as I was notified it was shipped, and they never got back to me. I reached out again to make sure the part was on its way as I needed it for an upcoming trip, and didn't hear back again. Now today, the day I was supposed to receive the product, I got a refund instead. It's been over a week! I needed that part and they NEVER reached out to me to give me information I asked for or to let me know they didn't have it.

Never buy from Autoplicity!

2018-07-14

super easy to use

"website was very easy to navigate and prices were extremely reasonable. shipped next day too!

2018-07-12

Low price fast shipping

"After searching for this part for more than a day and having a limited amount of cash, I can appreciate the low price, and the fast shipping was a bonus. Five star service all the way"

2018-07-04

SCAM!!! STAY AWAY

"Ordered AC Compressor. Chose 2 Day FedEx shipping and paid $60 extra. Was shipped day and a half later via FedEx Ground (7 days instead of 2). STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. VERY SLOW. SCAMMED ON SHIPPING"

2018-06-30

Lucas heavy truck oil

"Great price fast shipping "

2018-06-26

Autoplicity is great!

"They had the best price for the crossbars I was looking for. I was able to save over $20.00 on product and more than $10.00 on shipping. They also shipped within 2 days. Will definitely check for other products when I am in need.

Thanks Autoplicity!

2018-06-25

"Haven't received product yet but Autoplicity had best price by more than 5% and shipped it out in 1 day."

2018-06-20

SUPER fast shipping! Even faster than Amazon!

"This site is amazing! Excellent prices and even faster shipping than Amazon! Ordered on a Tuesday and got my order on Wednesday! Cant beat that!!!"

2018-06-20

They had what I needed at a fair price and shipped it quick.

"They had what I needed at a fair price and shipped it quick. You really can't ask for more. "

good communication

"Ordered the part in the AM and received a notice later that AM that the part had shipped and I would have it in 2 days."

2018-06-14

Bait and Switch Tactics - Don't Use This Company

"I ordered a set of tires from this company at a great price which they refused to honor! AWFUL!"

2018-06-13

Boat Prop

"Ordered a new Prop for my boat. Autoplicity was $15 cheaper than any other company. I was very impressed with how quickly they processes my order and the delivery time. Ordered my prop on 6-11-18, received it on 6-12-18. I will definitely do business with them again. "

2018-06-12

So far so good!

"Just ordered a product today and it has already shipped! Chose standard shipping which was decently priced on an already decently priced item! Tracking says it’ll be here in only two days, which would be great! Looking forward to ordering more from them! "

Share Autoplicity's store rating