Stores > Backcountry Edge

800-617-0643
      717-665-0880
      customerservice@backcountryedge.com
      800-617-0643

Voice your opinion! Review Backcountry Edge by clicking a star below.
2008-04-20

"Awesome dealer, ordered a backpack at 11pm Tuesday, it was at my front door at 4pm Friday. Decent price, even better with 10% discount coupon I found on the net, free shipping and free return shipping should I need it. Paid $144 for a Kelty Red Cloud 6650 that REI and Sports Authority wanted $200 for. Would definitely order from backcountryedge again."

2007-07-14

"Unbelivable service. I order at 4:51p Eastern on Friday and have it before Noon on Saturday using their free ground shipping. I love this place and will make them the place I order all my outdoor gear from."

2006-10-31

"This company sets the standards. Shipments are prompt, prices are fair, exchanges are easy, shipping is free. When my original backpack did not work well, I received courteous assistance in choosing one that would. They make every effort to "do the right thing". Highly recommend. "

2005-12-14

"This review is being submitted because of the outstanding service from Backcountryedge.com. They are one of the best internet companies I've ever done business with.

I was very leery of ordering from them since there was almost no review history on this or other sites. Decided to go ahead and place the order anyway, since I felt my credit card would protect me if necessary.

Found a Mountainsmith lumbar pack for a good price with free shipping and placed my order on December 5 and received it in a couple of days. Unfortunately, it was too small for my purpose, so I took advantage of their offer of no questions asked returns and free return shipping to send it back (they send a prepaid Fedex Ground label for returns). It was picked up on December 12, they received it on December 13 and credited my card on December 14th.

The only negative in the whole experience is that Fedex Ground doesn't have any convenient drop-offs in my area, so had to chase down a driver who took it.

I will absolutely do business with these guys again. Good selection, good prices, GREAT SERVICE.

2005-04-13

"Order was confirmed and shipped within 24 hours. Customer service was excellent. I contact the CSR via email for a defective item and received reply within 3 hours and they send out replacement at the same day. Excellent company with good people. "

2005-03-16

"I have been purchasing the majority of my goods online for several years. I have never experienced this quality of customer service before. They went above and beyond any of my expectations. I ordered replacement straps for my Komperdell trekking poles. They did not fit. Tim in customer service contacted Komperdell to see if he could get the ones I needed. Unfortunately the type I need are not available. They offered instructions to make the ones I have work and a link to a website that could provide what else I need. I ended up returning the straps and they refunded me in full INCLUDING the shipping. Their customer service is exemplary. Their prices are great too. I will order from them again!!!"

Share Backcountry Edge's store rating

Backcountry Edge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Backcountry Edge is not a merchant member
Backcountry Edge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!