Stores > Baltinester Jewelry
  • Baltinester Jew

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Baltinester Jewelry by clicking a star below.
2017-10-23

WOW!!

"The rings we received are absolutely amazing! Even better than what the pictures showed. The fit is perfect and we received them exactly as promised! We HIGHLY recommend Baltinester to anyone!"

2017-08-13

Expectations Exceeded!

"I was referred to Baltinester Bros. in Jerusalem by a dear friend of mine who had made a purchase there a few years ago. I was looking to buy a special ring for one of my best friends since childhood. I wasn't sure exactly what style I wanted but through text messages and phone calls Yoram was very helpful in deciding how to customize the ring and make sure that it would carry all of the meaning that I wanted. He also helped me pick a beautiful Hebrew engraving that added another level of significance.

Throughout the whole process I felt confident that I was in good, experienced, and friendly hands. It's rare nowadays to have such a personalized and comfortable shopping experience, especially over the internet, let alone halfway across the world. I am confident that I will be doing business here in the future.

Thank you for everything Yoram!

2017-07-22

Excellent online shopping experience

"I ordered an inscribed band on Monday 7/17/17. It arrived at my door (Jerusalem to suburban Philadelphia, USA) on 7/21/17! It was beautiful, exactly as pictured and described on the website, and perfectly sized. I will definitely recommend Baltinester Jewelry to anyone looking for a unique gift or jewelry. "

2017-05-15

Absolutely EXQUISITE - like wearing a piece of heaven!!!

"Found this ring on Amazon that transcends religious affiliation as a unique & meaningful replacement for my lost wedding ring. Had it customized by increasing the overall width & ct wt, including a diamond filled inscription - BREATHTAKING!!!!! The shimmering texture of the florentine finish, raised letters & sparkling diamonds marry beautifully together in a dazzling work of art that far exceeded my expectation. If you haven't found exactly what you're looking for, be sure to ASK Yoram at Baltinester Bros. about customization. He offered expert fit & design advice, even sent a model to help ensure a perfect comfort fit. We communicated by texting & calls from Israel to Seattle throughout the entire timely process. True to his word, Yoram made it BEAUTIFUL for me:))) I was treated like family with the utmost in customer care - it's no wonder they've been serving clients all over the world since 1949 & have earned the reputation of Best Jewelry Store in Jerusalem! THANK YOU, Yoram & team, from the bottom of my heart for a truly BLESSED Baltinester experience!!! "

2017-04-17

Thrilled Beyond Our Expectations !!! My husband and I waited and contemplated sooo many different ring choices....

"Baltinester Jewelers is Amazing !"

2017-04-06

Like Dealing With Family

"My experience with Baltinester Jewelers, both before we purchased our wedding band as well as service after the purchase was outstanding. Before the internet sale, Yoram was accommodating both over the internet and by phone to any questions we had. He answered them quickly and lived-up to all commitments made whether for price or delivery timeframe. After the sale, even when I did something stupid and needed an emergency repair, they were there to assist and made the repair expeditiously and at a third of the cost that others had quoted even with the international shipping.
Without equivocation, I can say that Baltinester Jewelers and Yoram and Rami are “first class.” While buying jewelry over the internet can be a stressful experience – not so with Baltinester. It was like buying from a friend and you were part of their family.
Thank you Yoram. We love the ring and look to visit your shop the next time we are in Jerusalem.

2017-04-04

Professional

"I worked with Yoram to exchange a ring I had purchased through Etsy. He replied to my emails quickly and we worked together to get my ring returned and exchanged for a different size. Ring is well crafted with clear Hebrew lettering. I would highly recommend."

2017-04-01

Best Online Shopping Experience!

"I was looking for a gift for my mother’s birthday. I stumbled upon Baltinester’s jewelry online and found the perfect Shma Yisrael pendant. Yoram contacted me right away and helped me choose the perfect matching chain. I literally got the piece after 48 hours through FedEx with no shipping charge. That was my best online shopping experience, and I will definitely be back again for my next purchase!

2017-02-20

Quality in every way

"Love dealing with Yoram and everyone at Baltinester Jewelery.

They know how to look after you, answer all your questions and are very professional and courteous.

I have now bought a few items from them and will continue to go back to them time and time again.

2017-01-24

Very good service

"The customer service ist very good. There was a good communication. The processing of the order wa easy and quick, the delivery time with Fed Ex short. The quality of the ordered ring ist very good. I can recommend Baltinester Jewelry to anyone."

2017-01-23

Wyoming Wedding

"Greetings!
My husband got home last night and tried on his wedding ring and it fit perfectly!! We are delighted with our new rings and love their superior quality.
You have been such a pleasure to work with and we appreciate the coupon for our next purchase.
May you have a blessed and prosperous 2017 and know that we have tremendous love and support for Israel. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
Blessings,

2016-12-08

WOW!!!!

"My beautiful "Ani L'Dodi" gold and diamond 50th anniversary wedding band arrived quickly and in perfect size and shape - all the way from Jerusalem to Scarsdale, NY. Yoram's involvement and concern throughout the process was exceptional. I would not hesitate to purchase from Baltinester in the future."

2016-11-09

Perfection

"I recently purchased a Star of David diamond pendant for an amazing friend. Yoram was amazing to deal with - from helping me choose the item to suggesting the right chain to put it on. My special request to have laser engraving done on it was accommodated without issue (and SO well done). Since I am in Canada, it was a bit nerve wracking to make a purchase of this magnitude via the internet, but I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Baltinester is extremely professional and makes the whole process stress free.

As for the jewellery itself, words are not enough. Beautiful. Just beautiful. And in the words of my friend..."perfection".

2016-09-28

Buy in peace. Extremely professional! Great customer service from start to finish.

"i bought jewelry from them off internet-had never heard of them before but was amazed with their excellent service. From purchase to delivery-they were there for me.
You will not go wrong with this jeweler.

2016-07-05

Simply the Best Jewelry Store

"We refereed to Baltinester by my Brother-in-law. We live in Toronto and have visited Israel a few times over the years and always manage to stop in and visit the gang at Baltinester on every visit.

The staff are very friendly and never pressure you into buying anything. They go out of their way to find you exactly what you are looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend you shop at Baltinester and experience the best in jewelry. You wont be disappointed I guarantee it.

Share Baltinester Jewelry's store rating

Baltinester Jewelry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Baltinester Jewelry is not a merchant member
Baltinester Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!