Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Reliable shop.

"I want lower prices and more shares. But with regard to support - No. 1 in China! All goods are delivered. Some goods were delivered again ...
Хочется цены пониже и больше акций. Но что касается поддержки - №1 в Китае! Все товары доставлены. Некоторые товары доставлялись повторно..

rimborso completo.

"" Uno dei miei ordini non è arrivato e ho subito un rimborso completo.
Grazie! "

Banggood.com offers good service

"I made my purchases that were divided into 3 shipments. Two of them arrived without problems, one was lost, but was promptly repaid by Banggood after I reported not having received the order. I will certainly redo the purchase of lost items and more. I strongly recommend Banggood."

Atendimento Banggood excelente

"Melhor atendimento de todos os sites e lojas que eu já vi. Mesmo com o problema que tive, a Banggood, depois de minha informação a ela que não tinha recebido, se prontificou imediatamente a devolução do dinheiro me informando que se recebesse a mercadoria e pretendesse ficar com ela poderia enviar novamente o valor. A atitude da Banggood me deixou muito confiante nos seus serviços, pretendo voltar a comprar logo com a Banggood. Parabéns!"

2017-11-21

I`m happy with the service and answered answers.

"I`m happy with the service and answered answers."

2017-11-21

Good customer service. Quick and to the point.

"My local courier did return the package without even trying to deliver. Luckily, Banggood refunded me the cost.
I'm buying it again from them (albeit changing couriers).

EXCELLENT

"GOOD SERVICE, GOOD COMMUNICATION, Simple as that, NO tralala, THANK YOU 5*, EXCELLENT"

Excelente atendimento

"Excelente atendimento. Envio certo de todas as compras. Quando pedi reembolso, fizeram o mesmo muito rápido. Voltarei a comprar com certeza."

2017-11-21

Amazing RC shop : good prices and fantastic customer service.

"This is my favorite RC shop because they have a large selection of RC items at almost every time the best prices (sometimes Gearbest are better than Banggood, but their customer service and delivery is just so bad).
The bonus is that Banggood's customer service is by far, one of the more (if not most) convenient and hassle-free customer service.
They reply promptly and professional when it comes to issues that you encounter with your order. For example I've recently had 2 orders missing and after corresponding with them, they propose me either a refund either to resend the missing items very quickly.

So special thanks to Juna from the Customer Service

wonderful shop

"absolutely reliable. and they are returning immediately. you can shop comfortably for"

Prompt Refund

"I ordered a product that did not arrive. The freight tracking provided showed that the panel did not reach Australia. I asked Banggood for a refund and they were very prompt in arranging for my payPal account to be reimbursed. I was very pleased with this service and would be confident to order more equipment from the company.

Paul

2017-11-20

Excellent service and great deals!

"Long time customer here, with over 60 orders.

I like to shop at Banggood because of the great service and fast shipping. Even their standard free shipping arrives quite quickly. Delivery can occasionally be delayed, but it's pretty fast in general and Banggood is also very accommodating, if an item happens to be damaged during shipping or there is some other problem.

Some of their prices are unbeatable and you can find great deals.
Payment is easy and straightforward and a multitude of payment options are available.

I can only recommend that you check out Banggood.com for yourself.

excelente tienda

"muy buena tienda, con un excelente servicio al cliente,muy buenos precios y descuentos."

Excelente!

"site maravilhoso pra encontrar tudo o que precisamos. Já estou aguardando meus novos pedidos... obrigada banggood "

Good Prices and fast!

"I placed 3 orders, best prices, shipments were free or very cheap but I got the items quite soon, only 1 order took more time but it was a fault of my local post and their customer care solved very quick!"

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.