Office time: 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT + 08:00

Customer service: 9.42/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.30/10
2018-09-17

Happy

"it is very good/ i love it "

2018-09-13

Weaker shop

"It is not sure to send you the item you bought in the action!"

Posted Sep-13-2018

“Dear His-91585,

Thanks for shopping on Banggood and we are sorry for the delay.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously, and for this reason we suggest you contact us through the link here below: https://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time and look forward to assisting you.

And deliveries might be delayed due to unavoidable situations like slow customs clearance procedure or poor weather conditions. The tracking information is usually updated once your parcel arrives at important logistics destinations.

And according to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your item(s) beyond this time.

Thanks for your understanding.

2018-09-10

Be very wary of this retailer

"Be very wary of this retailer. I made 5 orders with them, the first order went very well and was delivered quickly.
After this I made 4 more orders, 2 yet to receive and 2 others they didn't fulfil indicating a detected security risk!
However, the worrying part is the transactions made to my credit card account. Duplicate amounts for the same order, another amount which bears no resemblance to any of my orders and another, money taken for one of the orders which they indicated a security risk and cancelled/didn't fulfil!
Needless to say, it is in the hands of my credit card provider.
Started well, ended terribly! Be very careful and check your payment transactions if using this retailer!

Posted Sep-10-2018

“Dear AdeMcBain,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

During the transportation of this parcel, there may be delays caused by unavoidable situations, such as poor weather conditions or slower customs clearance procedures.

Please kindly note that all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your item(s) beyond this time. https://www.banggood.com/Shipping-methods_hl70_at321

And we will try our best to protect your funds safety. We hope that you can enjoy your shopping.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. https://www.banggood.com/es/Contact-Us_hi111

2018-09-09

Bad BBB review

"https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/new-york/profile/online-retailer/banggoodcom-0121-157593"

Posted Sep-09-2018

“Dear RichardCranium,

2018-09-07

Wonderful Service!

"I had a problem with a flashlight that I ordered from Banggood, it happens, but the folks in the customer service department went to work to fix it as fast as they could. I am impressed with how fast they responded to my emails and they were always very positive in there responses. Banggood can be trusted and I will be recommending them to my friends and family.

Excellent Service!

2018-09-06

send wrong product i tell to support then not listen to me

"i buy digoo m1q 2 piece but send digoo myq insind it cheaper than my order and cant use with my nvr recorder

i tell to support and record video to complain that problem

they not listen to me and offer 1000bg point to resolve it

i dont care about point i have 1200 point i want ip camera to use with my nvr recorder

wasting time for my business

Posted Sep-06-2018

“Dear Pipat D,

Thank you for shopping on Banggood. And we are sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:

Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;

And please contact us by email:https://www.banggood.com/es/Contact-Us_hi111

Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.

To get more information about the return policy: https://www.banggood.com/Return-policy_hl103_at528

Thanks for your cooperation.

2018-09-01

never got the item i paid for!!!!!!!

"Never got the item i paid for!!!!!!!

I am requesting a refund for the item i\I did not receive 2 months after i bought it.

Posted Sep-03-2018

“Dear bfsmth4,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

All items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days ( 45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico ).

2018-08-30

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. LOST MORE THAN $160

"Bought a NOKIA X6 from Banggood on 13/08/2018 for $255. The same product launched in India for less than $200 last week. More over that, requested customer care team to undervalue the declared value. But they declared the original value and hence customs impossed 50% of the invoice value on me. So because of their pathetic and careless service, I lost almost 160 USD. NEVER recommend banggood.com because there is no justifications for their pricing. "

2018-08-27

5 stelle su tutto! Comprate serenamente!

"5 stelle su tutto.
Costi si spedizione forse un po' più cari della concorrenza, ma per il resto tutto ok!
Spedizione rapida, Pacco arrivato in soli 10gg con poste italiane dal momento del pagamento.
Imballaggio sicuro, l'oggetto era intonso.
Servizio post-vendita impeccabile. Ho avuto un problema con l'acquisto, ma abbiamo concordato una soluzione.
Mi sento davvero di consigliare lo shop, che è anche ben fornito.

Expensive mistake

"I have purchased quite a number of small, low value items from this company without much trouble, apart from the long delivery time which I accept. If a problem occurs with low value items I have not lost too much. If however a more expensive item fails it could be a costly mistake.
Example:
I purchased a WLtoys V950 back in December and have never flown it until recently. First time out I have found that the tail rotor does not spin. The helicopter was only about 2cm above ground therefore no damage was done, but the heli is not flyable because of this issue. I believe that the problem is with a faulty circuit board, all wired connections are OK. Banggood would not help with this matter and suggested that 'I repair the product in my local store'. This item cost £84 and on arrival I had to pay v.a.t. taking the cost to over £100!
To be on the safe side I would not purchase an item from a company like this with a value of more than I would be prepared to loose.
My account with Banggood is now closed.

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted Aug-29-2018

“Dear davidandsandra,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are sorry to hear that you have some troubles on using the products. If the item arrived broken, please contact us within 3 days from the delivery date and follow the procedure for the 3 Days Product Guarantee.

If the item has a high value, we may ask you to return it. Please include all of its accessories, like cables, chargers, batteries, in the returned parcel. If an accessory or component is missing, we will ask you to pay for it. All the return shipping fees will be covered by us.

We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please provide us with the following proofs by email: https://www.banggood.com/es/Contact-Us_hi111

- This clause does not include products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.

Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
Photo or video of the defective item;
Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regard,

a great market place

"Site très sérieux, très réactif lors de litige et le résultat du litige est toujours en faveur du client, vraiment je recommande ce site."

2018-08-24

Good communication.

"Good communication and simple shopping."

2018-08-18

Good prices and great service

"I've been buying parts for fpv drones from them since a couple of months now. They have a good and well searchable online store, prices are good, shipping takes on average 2 weeks and their aftersales is very helpful and friendly."

2018-08-16

The worst customer service EVER

"If you want to spend your night chatting with the worst customer service ever for hours at the time and being told "i'm sorry we can't help" go for it use them, buy with them and you can be sure you will be absolutely frustrated with how they do things and their incompetence to help.

In case you doubt what I say, here is a screen shot of one of the chats https://i.imgur.com/l1cHPFk.png

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted Aug-16-2018

“Dear Nyadako,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We are sorry that you are not satisfy with our customer service. Would you mind telling us what can we do for you via the following link?

2018-08-16

Excellent customer service

"I had a problem with charging an electric toothbrush. After I sent a video about it to the customer service, they immediately sent another toothbrush that works properly."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.