Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

I slowly became a fan

"I use to purchase things off of aliexpress but every seller behaved differently, so some items took 1 week and some took up to 30 days. With banggood, the buying experience is consistent and items are always shipped out promptly, and customer service always helpful."

Excellent customer support

"Great products, low prices and excellent customer support.
Whenever there is an issue the respond quickly with a solution.

Definitely recommend!

Very good

"Магазин Banggood очень быстро вернул деньги за товар потерявшийся в пути. Смело ставлю 5 из 5. Shop Banggood very quickly returned money for the goods lost in transit. I bravely put 5 out of 5."

Nice Customer service

"I didn't receive my item and I enquired the CS.
Tehy replied promptly and find a solution.
Thanks

2018-01-20

Excellent shop with outstanding support !

"Ordered a couple of times at banggood.com. No matter what kind of support was needed - I always got very fast and polite replies.

Recommended !

Cavalo's Avatar

Poland

Worth recommending

"Banggood team care about their products and customers. Even If there are some problems with product or delivery It's easy to solve them with(very kind) customer service. Shipping might be a bit faster but it's not bad."

Excelent custom service

"I had a problem with my order, the postman put the order in shipped status when it was not, I contacted to custom service exposing my problem, they kindly suggested me to pick up another product or a refund of my money, asking me that if I would receive the package in the following days, please repay for it.
Before I would do anything else, the following day I receive the package, so I write back to Banggood to say thank you.

Buena atención de BANGGOOD

"Hice tres compras en BANGGOOD, pero después de dos meses de espera sin recibirlas reclamé su cancelación y la devolución del dinero. Han sido muy rápidos y amables. Han decidido hacerme el reembolso total sin ponerme objeciones. Yo hubiera preferido haber recibido los artículos a tiempo, pero ellos han respondido de forma seria y profesional."

Excellent service

"Sorted out my problems with an order immediately, identified the problem and do friendly and helpful "

2018-01-20

A great alternative to eBay

"I ordered quite a few items from Banggood. So far all items were delivered without any damage and did not take extremely long to get here (considering I live in SA). In the one case where there was a little mishap with the one item it was handled and resolved very quickly. I am thus far very happy with this shop - would recommend it."

excellent customer service

"the customer service was excellent but sadly the deliveries didn't get to me but they refunded them when i told them so all good "

Excellent service and professionalism

" had recently purchased a camera and camera case from banggood. However, the camera case was not as described. Naturally I was a little disappointed with the product. As I raised my concern to the customer care I got a prompt reply within a day and refund was processed in another 24 hours. Customer service is what makes banggood great."

Great

"Got to love the support and the prices all good "

Great Customer Service!

"I have had many orders with Banggood and have only had two orders not arrive. Customer service refunded my money right away. They do a good job!"

Banggood is great.

"Banggood sent the item again, which was lost, probably on delivery. He sent in addition the track number. Quick talk with the customer."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.