Office time: 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT + 08:00

Shipping & packaging: 8.73/10
Customer service: 9.40/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.27/10

Banggood is good

"I bought already a lot of different goods and never had a problem with delivery or quality. The service department is excellent, you get a response within 24h and they have competent service people there. "

SUPEERR

"Staff di supporto super efficiente risposte immediate sito ottimo consigliatissimo "

Excellent support

"I have almost 50 orders here and only once did I receive a faulty item which was replaced promptly by the support department. It was delivered within two weeks without additional cost."

Recommended store

"Good delivery in time and quality,good products, customer services fast response and working well."

2018-07-11

Awesome customer service. Defective item replaced promptly.

"Received a defective item, and added a quick review of the order stating that it was faulty. Banggood customer service got in touch with me in a couple of hours, and requested photo or video confirmation of the item not working as expected, which I think is a reasonable request.

After I uploaded a video showing the item is not working, Banggood customer service got in touch with me promptly again, and said they would send me a replacement unit right away.

Today I received confirmation that the item is already on its way. Total time since my comments stating the item didn't work until a replacement was shipped: around 3 days.

Excellent customer service from Banggood. Would definitely buy from them again.

They buy reviews

"They pay people credits for writing a review. Use at your own risk...

BangGood Team's Avatar
BangGood Team from Banggood.com has responded
Posted Jul-12-2018

“Dear KeesDeBoer,

Thank you for your contacting.

We don't know why it is causing your misunderstanding. We only sell products and do not buy reviews. Each of our comments is a subjective and true idea of the customer. If we buy reviews, how can you see the bad reviews?

If you have any suggestions, please contact us. We will strive to improve the quality of our services and give our customers a better experience.

If you have any inquiry, please contact us through the link here below: https://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time and look forward to assisting you.

Best regards,

Banggood Team”

Banggood is an Excellent shopping App

"They are excellent in service,Application,discount and quality."

excellent service

"banggood Customer support is very reliable.
Even if there is something wrong with the item you receive,
if you contact customer support,
you will provide quick and accurate support.
I also would like to shop at banggood.

good and fast

"There is a problem, but the customer solved the issue very good and fast. THNX! "

Just Great

"Great products, if there are still problems or questions, the customer service is immediately on hand with help and advice! I recommend this shop! "

Great marketplace for RC hobby

"Banggood offers different products for RC hobby for reasonable price. You can assemble a competing racing quadcopter under 200$ which is awesome. Hi-end products are also present in the shop. The best feature is the price you see is the actual price including default shipping cost (the cheapest one). Customer service is good, I can highly recommend this shop. The only drawback I whish they would fix is - sometimes poor description, especially for mechanicall parts."

Great shop for FPV

"I get all my FPV stuff there, fast shipment, great support, highly recommend!"

Great Shop

"Great Shop
Promptly attended about the defect of my product brought an acceptable solution.
Highly recommend banggood.

2018-07-11

Banggood has an excellent after sales service!

"Ordered MAP sensor was not compatible with my vehicle!
Banggood was so nice to refund me the total value of the ordered goods

Excellent customer support

"I had a problem with my order and I got to keep my original one and got new sets sent again. Highly recommended to deal with."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.