Office time: 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT + 08:00

Shipping & packaging: 8.67/10
Customer service: 9.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.23/10

excellent customer service

"The service providing by the customer is very good."

Excellent customer service

"Good quality products and excellent customer service. When I had trouble with one product, they worked very hard to ensure I was satisfied with the outcome. I would recommend this company. "

Great team os sallers

"I recommend the services of this webstore, they are really attend and responsible."

SAV remarquable

" J'utilise Banggood depuis des années et pour la premire fois une lampe solaire est arrivée cassée. Mail au SAV retour dans les 24 h, demande de vidéo, photos: tout est résolu en moins de 3 jours, SAV très, très réactif. On me renvoie l'objet cassé (à suivre donc) et je n'ai pas à re expediér le défectueux.
Ce qui m'a plu: réponse immédiate, solution bien en rapport avec la demande.
Ce que je regrette: la piètre qualité de l'emballage connaissant la sauvagerie des transporteurs et les délais d'acheminements (mais c'est indépendant de Banggood)

Banggood Rocks

"Very Good Vendor to deal with. Always very attentive to after sale and warranty services.

I have been their customer for more than 5 years and made over 100 purchases, VIP4.

Thanks Banggood

Quick and prompt respond

"Quick and prompt respond. All good."

Great customer service

"I had a part missing from my order and they contacted the supplier and got it shipped to me. I was afraid I wasn't going to get what I needed, dealing with a company in another country but they have great customer service, nice products and very good prices!"

Service après-vente réactif et Pro

"Nous avons effectué plusieurs commandes livrées sans problème, suite à un défaut de fabrication sur le dernier produit commandé (écouteurs BGVP DX3) le SAV a été très réactif et BangGood s'est engagé à nous en renvoyer un autre... Dans l'attente du produit nous recommandons ce site."

Excellent seller!

"Nice gadgets and products. Very correct (low) prices for quality products. After sales are very friendly and issues are solved very fast. Banggood, I recommend you to all my friends! "

Thanks a lot

"Thank you so much or your prompt response in sending me the missing part to my order; your service is greatly appreciated. I will try to write a review as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Doğan Benli

Très satisfait

"Après de nombreuses commandes sans erreurs, j'ai reçu la mauvaise référence sur ma dernière commande. Le SAV à été réactif à m'a renvoyé le bon article. Je recommande Banggood"

Very super online shop!

"I can only say good! Super fast delivery, fast response service staff, excellent quality goods packed perfectly.

After that, I will also buy from here!

I recommend this shop

"All my orders arrived intact and exactly what i ordered. Had issues with just 1 order which did not arrive but they refunded me for it, so no problems there either. "

Very good professionals!

"Very good professionals! Very prompt and when there were problems, they solved them all to my great surprise and delight!"

Electronic-parts heaven!

"Great store with great value-for-money; customer service usually responsive. Sometimes takes a little for them to respond, but ultimately they try to find a good solution for both. Full recommendation! "

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.