Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

My favorite RC shop

"My favorite RC hobby shop, I bought many parts litle quadcopters, helicopter, arduino, motors, servos and etc.
They arrived in time.

Very good

"The first time I bought through Banggood, everything went very well. There was a problem with the mail and my second order has never arrived, but I complained and they were very quick to solve it.
I’m very satisfied and recommend It.

2017-11-17

Excellent portal for various electronics stuff.

"I have been a customer for BG for couple of months and the deals I get on various electronic products are best in market and shipping is timely. Customer support is awesome and they respond and try to resolve the issue ASAP, probably the best I have come across. "

Very good service !

"I accidently ordered the wrong size, just 1 email and it was okay. I got the shoes earlier than expected.
They fit perfectly and are vere nice and warm. Very happy with them.

5* Support

"For a China shop: very fast shippment!
Also paying with PayPal is a joy.
I had 2 times "problems" with products and they were fairly solved within 24 hours (living in germany). Very friendly support.

Very good customer support

"My order went missing on transit to the UK and Grace, the person who dealt with my issue was very friendly and helpful. Top notch service. Well done""

Good experience

"I have a few years of good experience with Banggood now and never had any problems with them. Sure, when all kind of stuff are shipped around the world one can expect problems will happen. In my case where something is missing and or never arrive, I’m 99.99% sure its not a Banggood problem, but one of the many hands the item passes on it way to me. This is however where I measure who is reliable or not.

So, I don’t see "missing" items as a big problem as long as its not happen all the time - and not least handled professionally by Banggood. To contact Banggood, get their positive response and get some action - is in my experience the easiest thing compared to any of the other big online dealers worldwide.

Their customer service department seem to work efficient and reliable when I have had any missing items - for whatever reason it may be. I hope Banggood praise those nice girls they have dealing with their customers in such cases (Anna, Yina, Rita or whatever their name is).

2017-11-17

Excellent customer service and efficient support

"This is a company that i follow for some time and, whenever i need to buy something, i always resort to them because the relation price/quality is excellent. However, my last aquisition didn't went so well, because the product became damaged after a few days.
So, i contact the costumer support to explain what happened and, after i sent the photos and labels of the product, they arranged a total refund of the product. Everything was dealt with efficiency, sympathy and very professional.
I recomend this company to everyone that likes and needs to buy something on the internet.

2017-11-17

Super vendeur tres bon service client

"J ai fait plusieurs commande sur bangood et j ai ete satisfait a chaque fois :les 2 fois ou il y a eut des soucis avec le marchandise ils m ont toujours proposer une issue favorable rapidement :ou un tembourseent remboursement ou un remplacement du produit .je recommande vraiment se cendeur "

Very good Customer Service

"You can trust BangGood.com they give you all support after you order something and they help you solve any problem that you may encounter.

Excellent

"Time to time I do orders at this shop. And most of orders haven't any problem with delivery. But I have realized that one of orders was lost on a way from shop to me. I've wrote to customers service about a problem and they instantly offered me a refund. "

2017-11-17

Best bang for the buck! And Amazing service!

"I love the quality of the products of the company works with. I have multiple orders from them. Packaging is well and very protecting. Very Good product quality control. And if you ever get something faulty or it never arrives, they ask if you would like a refund or if you would like another one sent to you with a protected shipment method all on their cost. Amazing service!"

my opinion for banggood

"i m extremelly satisfied with the service of banggood!
very good quality and prices!
i have a quick response to any of my questions!
for a package that didnt come they send me imediatelly another without any cost!
i recomend it!

2017-11-17

Did`nt receive my package at first.

"contacted the team from banggood and within 3 days everything arrived.
This, from San Francisco to Europe, unbelievable!

2017-11-16

Excelent Support Team!

"A great support team! My problem has been solved quikly and the monney was refunded into my account in no more than 3 days. "

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.