800-572-3224

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 9.64/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-15

"100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000"

RTBT
RTBT
Top Reviewer!
2018-06-12

Good price for Garmin GPS Unit

"Good pricing for unit purchased. Item came well packaged. In my mind a bit slow on shipping. Ordered or 05/18/2018 and not shipped until 05/23/2018. Easy online ordering with one exception. The one problem that I had was their claim to free shipping. As soon as I entered my preference for shipping to a PO Box, shipping charges appeared. A couple of calls later took care of it. This is a caution to others that may want to use a PO Box for shipping. Have not had to make any returns, so I am not aware of any problems there. Definitely recommend and will consider/use them again in the future."

2018-06-06

Nice package

"Looking for a DLSR camera for my daughter's high school graduation present and they had great packages for a reasonable price."

2018-06-05

"I’ve dealt with several other photography based dealers online and y’all offer the best product per dollar. "

2018-06-01

Snap shot

"Quick and easy will use again"

2018-05-22

Good Experience!

"Signed up for first times and all was very smooth. I have red from Beach Camera through. Amazon so I figured I would have access to both. Thank You!"

2018-05-14

"Good company to do business with."

2018-05-13

It was a “No-Brainer

"Purchased camera and lenses at Walmart at with memory card for over 600. Getting more with warranty added for less money. It was a no brainer. "

2018-05-05

GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

"I had to call the company because my invoice didn't reveal the coupon I had used.

The person who answered the phone was very curtious and said that the coupon was used.

And they are very quick to get the merchandise shipped.

2018-04-30

Great price

"Easy site to use. Accepts paypal. Free shipping on Item. Will tell more when TV arrives.."

2018-04-29

Haven't shopped at Beach Camera for a long time

"Beach Camera has always been reliable and helpful in the past. On-line ordering was easy, secure and efficient."

2018-04-28

Gils

"Easy to navigate and quick to checkout"

2018-04-26

Tamron 150-600mm G2

"Beach Camera offered a better bundle with the Tamron lens, at the same price another place I’ve purchased stuff from. I was leery of ordering from them since I have never used Beach Camera. I ordered my lens late Sunday night, Apr 22 at10:45 Eastern time. Received and email Monday afternoon that it was on its way. I received the lens today, Apr 26. I was very pleased how it was packaged. I woukd buy from Beach Camera again in a heartbeat. "

2018-04-22

No issues

"First time shopping with Beach Camera. Seems good so far. Will update once I receive the TV. Thanks!"

2018-04-20

Worked with me to get best UHD experience and value

"I had purchased a new 55" UHD Smart Samsung from Amazon and within the first week the TV was defective. I sent it back and ordered an LG through Wal-mart; ironically, it also was defective. Called Beach Camera directly, worked with Ray and I purchased a Sony BRAVIA. Works great and Ray and Beach Camera were very accommodating."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.