Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.
2017-11-06

Charlie helped me out

"I ordered the Hamilton Beach coffee pot last year through Amazon. About three months after having it, the single serving side stopped working. We continued to use the regular pot side with no issues. In our busy hectic lives, I never got around to contacting the seller to have it replaced. I finally thought of it a few weeks ago, knowing it had been over a year, but was unsure of their return policy and thought I would give it a try. Long story short, I was told it could be returned, was given the return labels and was told I could get a refund. After ordering a new one in the meantime, I got my refund of .01!! I was told that it was past their return date and they could only send my coffee pot back to me. I insisted on speaking to a manager, and that is when I was able to speak to Charlie. He understood what had happened and without any issues he issued me my full refund. There was obviously some miscommunication at some point between Amazon and Beach Camera, but Charlie took care of it for me. I would continue to use this seller as their management is great. "

2017-11-05

"Fast and easy. Good Prices!!"

Great product & overall experience

"I was thoroughly pleased with the GPS unit I purchased from Beach Camera. The product arrived quickly, well-packaged, and worked perfectly out of the box. I was even more impressed when I received a follow-up call from Charles, making sure that I was satisfied with my purchase! Very impressive customer service experience! I would buy again from this company."

Great personalized service

"Not only did the shipping arrive quickly, it was packaged nicely and the quality of the camera and equipment was awesome. I got a call from them a few days later following up to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Will buy from them again!

Garmin Numi 30 Batteries

"I ordered two sets of LION replacement batteries with dual USB powered battery chargers through Amazon with Beach Camera being the actual reseller. The cost of the batteries and charger were half that of any other supplier and less than one third through Garmin. I ordered them and they came as promised in two days and we have been using them ever since. They allow us to charge the batteries outside of the camera (the Garmin system only charges the batteries while in the camera essentially making the camera useless while charging). We have successfully used the batteries and chargers during the National softball tournament that our Granddaughters were in in Florida last week allowing us to record all of their games. Very satisfied with Beach Camera and the quality of their product!"

Excellent

"Great company, great Pruducts, very fast delivery....very satified"

Awesome!

"I have just purchased my Optima GT5500 ultra short throw projector from Amazon and couldn't be happier! Not only was the product amazing but the follow up from Beach Camera customer service was just as amazing! I will definitely be making furture purchases from Beach Camera."

2017-11-02

Amazing experience!

"One of the best experiences I've ever had shopping online. Beach Camera not only has the best deals, but the best customer service team. When I had a question about my purchase of the projector I needed for work presentations, Charlie and Sole, the floor managers, were there to assist. Both were extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely shop with Beach Camera in the future. "

2017-10-30

Vacaying with the Sony Cybershot HX80 Camera from Beach Camera

"I just purchased my new Sony Cyber-shot HX80 Compact Digital Camera via Amazon. I purchased it on 10/18/17 and it was delivered on 10/19/17. It came with a 64GB Memory Card Reader, Wallet, Case, Mini Tripod, Screen Protectors, Cleaning Kit, Beach Camera Cloth. I am very impressed with the camera, it works well and looking forward to using it for my trip to Jamaica in 2 weeks. I Vlog on YouTube and look forward to making videos with my new camera. They personally called me to make sure my camera was delivered with the additions that came with the package. I'm very impressed with the store and I look forward to purchasing more electronics from them."

2017-10-23

Far from a perfect customer experience, but tremendous customer service

"I ordered a monitor from Beach Camera through Amazon, but a few days later I received notification that it was cancelled. Disappointed, I placed an order with another seller instead, but a few days after that I received a call from a helpful customer service rep named Alex. Alex offered to give me a discount on the monitor and expedited shipping when they received the monitor in stock. I accepted, and another week or so later I had the monitor.

Unfortunately, the monitor arrived with some damage on the frame, so I reached out to Alex again who offered to investigate with the shipper on my behalf, to accept a small partial refund, or to have the monitor replaced. I opted to accept the partial refund to close the matter, and he issued it almost immediately. Overall, I think the problems I faced were ones that I could easily run into with any shipper, but Alex really went above and beyond for me, and made my experience great.

2017-10-06

Very Easy Transaction!

"Easy shopping and payment experience, Thank You!!"

2017-10-05

"Very good experience so far. We'll see how the shipping goes and what quality the products have."

2017-09-25

Easy and Best

"Well I do a lot of shopping online and I have found Beach Camera to be the 1st easiest company to deal with. Very important... ...I like the amount of time it takes to receive my items."

2017-09-21

Extra Extra read all about it!

"This was the easiest experience I've ever had ordering camera equipment. In and out in no time. And in two days I'll be seeing my two new DMC FZ-300's. Love this camera.

~GZ

2017-09-21

The BEST Customer Service and Sales Experience I Could Have Hoped For When Purchasing My New OLED TV! Dare I say better than... Apple?!

"Lengthy review, but WELL worth the read - trust me!

Let me start off by saying that I wasn't expecting much from Beach Camera. I had never dealt with them in the past, and I had never even heard of them. As a tech-enthusiast, I frequent numerous forums reading about the latest and greatest when it comes to gadgets. Since I had been having nothing but issues with my current Samsung T.V., I figured I would see what the internet had to offer in reviews for some of the new OLED TVs that were starting to infiltrate the market. While going through some AVS Forum posts, folks were mentioning a retailer that went by "Beach Camera" and how they offered extremely good deals on NUMEROUS items, but most importantly, LGs whole new slew of 2017 OLED televisions. After combing through more of the posts, I read that you can visit the website and check prices, but for the absolute best deal, you should call either Ray or Jeff at Beach Camera's number - 1- 800-572-3224. Well, I I called them up, and I sure am happy I did. Without discussing hard numbers, let's just say I got one hell of a deal. The price was so good (including shipping and tax - of which they didn't even charge) that I had to question the sales rep on the phone and make sure this wasn't some kind of scam. After being assured that this was going to be a 100% brand new in the box TV with no strings attached, and getting their explanation as to how they get the TVs sold at their prices, I placed my order. Their price was so good that I was able to get an OLED TWO models up from the TV that I was anticipating on being able to afford. I went from the LG OLED65B7P, all the way up to the OLED65E7P -with a built in soundbar and far superior design. The best part about the whole things was that the TV was at my door being delivered THE NEXT DAY - double boxed!

Being the enthusiast that I am - I checked the TV over from top to bottom and everything looked great. I used the TV for about a week, decided to throw out the box at that point and life was good. About a week later, I started to notice a little bit of vertical banding on the screen (a characteristic of OLED panels) and it irked me. I ran some gray uniformity tests and noticed that the banding was very prevalent when the TV was trying to display a near black (not actually black) scene. I thought maybe I could live with the banding, but shortly thereafter, the speakers began to crackle after performing an LG software update. At this point, I contacted Beach Camera and was pretty much told that it's policy that in order to send the TV back and get either a refund or an exchange, I would need the original box. Since it was a Sunday, I needed to wait to speak to someone on Monday, from the the Customer Satisfaction department. Well, I called back on Monday and was transferred to Lindsay - and she was able to offer approximately a 50% refund without the box, but I would need to get it packaged back to them and pay for shipping. After about a 10 minute conversation with Lindsay, she let me know that she was going to speak to some "higher-ups" and work something out for me... she would get back to me in a couple of days. Sure enough, I got a call from Lindsay two days later and Beach Camera was going to let me return the T.V. for a 100% refund! Not only that, but they were going to reimburse me for the shipping as well!

I can't say enough how much I recommend this company. When I have a new T.V. in mind (when OLEDs start becoming more mainstream and have all of the kinks worked out), I will be purchasing it from Beach Camera. Better yet, I will be purchasing anything that I need, that can be acquired through Beach Camera, with them. If you're on the fence because you have not heard of the company, DON'T BE. Truly one of the best experiences I've ever had with purchasing a big ticket item online. I wish I could give 6 stars.

By the way, I don't write reviews ever... the fact that I did for Beach Camera is really saying something.

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.