Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Excellent

"I ordered a Garmin GPS on Thursaday, I got it on Saturday, Great Service, Great Packaging, A+++"

2017-08-17

Customer Service

"I was happy with the transaction, and the customer service after purchase was great."

2017-08-14

Unbeatable prices, fast shipping

"Researched garmin dash cameras and found Beach Camera had prices way lower than everyone else. Very happy with my purchase "

2017-08-11

Fine Service

"In looking for a dslr camera for a daughter entering graduate school who needed it quickly and and inexpensively found Beach Camera on the internet and contacted them on line to discuss certain issues. They were most helpful, informative and after buying camera package, it arrived next day. Would be difficult to have had a better experience. I have bought 100's of items and two cars online and Beach Camera is certainly at the top of the list of excellent transactions."

2017-08-07

Best customer care ever!

"I bought a computer on Amazon and even though I researched and googled when the computer came I realized I cannot play my online video game on it b/c the in-game program was not developed for 4K. Other than that the computer was great, came on time etc.
So I called Beach Camera CS just to give it a try not thinking they would really help b/c it was really my mistake not their. They were incredible! They helped me find a computer that would play the game, took the other computer back and sent me the new that is just as awesome as they promised. And I got a full refund. Now that for me is Customer Care unsurpassed!

2017-08-03

"It is the first time I buy from Beach Camera."

2017-07-31

First and Last Time Dealing with Beach Camera

"Ordered a GPS from NewEggg Market Place of which Beach Camera was the seller. The item came in a box without any packing and the GPS was damaged. Filed a claim with NewEgg. Beach Camera sent out a Return Label. I packaged it up much better than received and sent it our 3-17-17. The item showed it was tendered to the return address. After no hearing nor receiving a credit, I played email tag with Beach Camera April 4-5, 2017. I got no where with them, so I stayed a claim with my bank. They finally sent an email saying they did receive the item and it would take 10 business days for the refund to process. On May 18, 2017 my bank said the claim was closed and the money originally credited to my account was permanent which made me think everything was solved. However, because the bank said the claim was solved, my NewEgg account was suspended because of the charge back. Now I have to argue with NewEgg to re-activate my account. I will leave a negative statement about NewEgg also"

2017-07-26

More than pleased!

"I found Beach Camera on-line. After reviewing their merchandise I ordered two digital cameras for our corporation. The purchasing process was painless and efficient. I look forward to receiving the cameras and beginning a long term relationship with Beach Camera. gary"

2017-07-24

Fantastic Earbuds and Quality Service

"I purchased Klipsch Earbuds from Beach Audio (an authorized Newegg.com merchant). The price was fair and their service was exceptional. I ordered the earbuds on Thursday afternoon and they were delivered the following Monday. You can't beat this kind of service! Thanks very much for a excellent purchase experience."

2017-07-23

not trustworthy

"I ordered a char-broil grill form this seller on Amazon. The inventory said they had one left. The order went through and then a few days later it said it was cancelled due to lack of inventory. I gave them a negative review on Amazon. They contacted me to see how they could rectify the problem and it seems they had more of the char broil grills. Charles and Lindsay seemed very willing to help if I would remove the negative review-which I did when Charles promised he'd send me the grill overnighted at their expense for the cost I had paid for a grill from another seller(which hadn't arrived yet) less the gift cards I had used on my Amazon account. I thought they were so accommodating, I removed the negative feedback. Bottom line- the grill never came and attempts to reach them by phone and e-mail failed. "

2017-07-15

"I wish I could give you 10 stars!"

2017-07-14

Worst Customer Service Experience

"I purchased a TV from Beach Camera via Amazon. The TV was shipped by Beach Camera and arrived damaged (cracked screen). I notified Beach Camera and was provided a FedEx return label. I gave Beach Camera a 3-star rating on Amazon due to the fact that the product arrived damaged. While the TV was in transit back to them, a customer service representative called me daily, badgering me to change the Amazon rating. I responded that the rating would improve when I received the replacement TV undamaged. Well, the second TV arrived and it, too, was damaged (also cracked screen). Customer Service advised that they would issue a refund and arrange for pickup of the second damaged TV, yet over 2 weeks later, it is still sitting in the garage. No pickup has been arranged, and Beach Camera's customer service staff has been barely responsive and completely incompetent."

2017-07-13

Major Deal! Perfect Timing!

"Just what I was looking for! Perfect! "

2017-06-29

Let's go to "Beach" and have some fun and get what you want!

"It always starts with internet surfing to find reputable site and better service, price, shopping and so on. I most time spending less trouble finding Beach Camera is the one end up shipping my product. It is best to know there is at least one you always to compare to."

2017-06-20

A Bundle of Joy

"I saw this FZ1000 bundle at Beach Camera website and found it to be what I wanted for a camera bundle. Beach Camera also has an excellent return service should one find it necessary to return items."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.