2150 Highway 180 E
    Silver City, NM USA

2018-06-22

"Very friendly fast check out"

2018-06-16

"I live in a small town so it is nice to know we have a store to go to when items are needed"

2018-06-14

"I had return some items , the clerk was very helpful adn courteous"

2018-06-05

"Very personable, friendly associates"

2018-05-22

"There are not very many options of apparel for my age. I'm not an old lady or a teen so I didn't like the styles of clothes. Then I found shoes I liked but no associate nearby to ask if they had other sizes and the boxes beneath wear a mess and didn't match with the shoes that were on display above."

2018-05-11

"the store is a good one like i was saying bealls clean ,nice close by ,Friendly people as well thanks"

2018-03-21

"I was very happy with my shopping experience today. I recently lost 85 pounds and was in desperate need of new clothes for work and travel. I found tons of cute clothes on the clearance rack. The sales associates were all very helpful."

StageAM from Bealls, Silver City, NM has responded
Posted Mar-22-2018

2018-03-18

"Pleasently surprised. I will return."

2018-03-02

"My general experience was good. I love the style and how cute the clothes are. I ended up buying a few things and I like them. When we checked out the sales associate was rude to my mother and made her seem stupid and feel stupid. So with that I hated my experience and most likely will return my things and never go back."

StageAM from Bealls, Silver City, NM has responded
Posted Mar-05-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-01-18

"I enjoy shopping at Stage, lots of merchandise to choose from. I receive quite a few coupons. Also shop at Bealls."

2018-01-06

"I do wish for the sales staff to be more efficient, more professional... meaning not to chat amongst themselves exchanging kitchen recipes, while i get my credit card out to pay.... it took only a moment to get it out of my handbag but the person at the cash register could not wait... she turned her back to me and continued to chat with the other sales girl, who was having her lunch and chewing away, between responses. I found that very rude and unprofessional AND annoying!"

rbSTAGE from Bealls, Silver City, NM has responded
Posted Jan-08-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-12-11

"I love to shop at Bealls my favorite store."

2017-12-06

"Very good...always find what I’m looking for, friendly helpful courteous sales clerks"

2017-12-03

"Very great friendly and very helpful in all ways This is a great team"

2017-12-02

"The associate was very rude and wasn’t willing to help. Also she had us wait for 10 minutes to check out because she was not paying attention. We had to go find her and get her to come check out"

Share Bealls, Silver City, NM's store rating

Bealls, Silver City, NM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Silver City, NM is a merchant member
Bealls, Silver City, NM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.