Stores > Bellelily.com
  • Bellelily.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

No merchandise!!!

"Ordered Thanksgiving shirt well needless to say no shirt yet and no tracking. Keeps saying in transit but not where! And if anyone has a phone number I️ can call please let me know?? Can’t find one! NEVER AGAIN!!!"

2017-11-20

Will never order anything off here again

"**** products so so mad"

2017-11-13

Not worth the wait ! Go to amazon

"Ordered thanksgiving shirts my office and it’s almost been three weeks . Thanksgiving is in a week don’t think they will make it here in time. Hasn’t even left China yet. Big mistake! I’ll use amazon from now on even if it’s more expensive!!"

2017-09-25

Stay far away...

"Don't buy from them! I contacted customer service first (going straight to the person) before I would write a review, but the clothes I ordered smelled so bad of smoke that my asthma triggered and the size and material were nothing like what was advertised! The coat I got was two sizes too big and made me look pregnant-stay far away from this company-they don't accept refunds. "

2017-09-24

Never Again

"I had no idea that this company was based in China as you can't find this information anywhere on the site. Anywho, I ordered 4 swimsuits and a cover up on 12 June for my cruise at the end of the month. Because I chose free shipping, a tracking number was provided but could not be tracked because....hey the shipping was free...right?? I finally received 2 swimsuits and a cover up 10 days later. Oh and by the way, Im usually a small/ x small. I know foreign items tend to fit different so i ordered LARGE swimsuits. Upon receiving them, i couldnt pull the bottom up past my knees and the top had me looking like a busted can of biscuits. These swimsuits had to be xxs!!! Back to the story....After 6 weeks passed, I contacted them via email to inform them that I never received my other 2 swimsuits. I also informed them that they were no longer needed and I wanted a refund. The company insisted that my items had shipped and to allow time for delivery. I went back and forth through emails for well over 3 weeks before the company finally decided to issue me a credit after denying me a refund. Needless to say, I ordered a few t-shirts to utilize my credit. Items were "shipped" on 29 August....today is 25 September and I've yet to receive anything. I contacted them last week and they advised me to allow 2 more weeks. Let me help you guys out..........DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY OR ENERGY. "

2017-09-22

You have to be kidding me.

"Okay, I thought I would go ahead and get a gift for my wife. I ordered on 8/24, in which it stated that it would take 6-18 business days to arrive. They sent it in 2 different packages. One arrived around 2 weeks ago, 2 sizes too small. Supposedly, according to the shady tracking device given, my package will arrive today. On September 22nd. After ordering the product on August 24th. If you need help with math, that is 25 business days. A month has passed! Now, I am not being optimistic about what sizes they will be if and when they arrive, but I'm guessing they will not make her or me happy. I didn't realize until after the fact that blah, blah, blah, they do not do returns. So, if they show up in a size large, but are only big enough to fit my 22 month old, we are out of luck. I know we purchase a lot of things overseas as a society, but after this experience, we will do our research first, and order local or within the US if at all possible. "

2017-09-20

SCAMMERS - CROOKS

"Bellelily = SCAMMER COMPANY - CROOKS
NEVER BUY FROM THEM!
ALL of what they sell is extremely cheap and the clothing sizes are not fitted for the Western world.
BE WARE, WHAT EVER COMES FROM CHINA IS NOT WORTH IT. CHINESE HAVE NO MORALS WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED and ACT LIKE VULTURES. THEY DO NOT CARE TO RIP YOU OFF.

2017-08-25

Please do not order. You WILL be disappointed!!

"I bought six items and took forever to receive the items. And one I haven't even received yet and I placed and paid for my order on August 9th!!!
When I got the 5 out of 6 items, every item is cheap thin material and looks nothing like it does in the picture!
I am very disappointed and will stick to shopping in stores and not online!

This company rips you off!!!

2017-08-23

BAD APPLES

"Please DO NOT buy from this company. The quality is so bad. I wrote them an email to let them know that first one of the items did not look like the one on the picture, I'm a small person so I order small size, but the sizes are on the smaller side. They wanted me to take pictures of all the items I got scan them and email it to them...Who has the time to do that???? so this is what they said after I told them that I don't have time to do all that... and I quote
"And sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the item you have received .
But only when you offer us the item number which has problem and some pictures to show the problem clearly ,can we feedback to the suppliers to check the problem"

Save your money, now I have 4 items that are bad quality...not just that the items don't even look like the picture.

Trust this review, if there is one review that says nice things about this company, just know is not from a real customer.

2017-08-18

A Joke

"I ordered a small sweatshirt and after a month! a very thin poor quality T-shirt arrived!!! My daughter could not even fit into it and she normally wears and XS. When I measured the piece it was only 17 1/4 inches across!!! They would not refund for the full price, they would not accept responsibility that it was a flimsy t-shirt material instead of a sweatshirt and basically would only offer a 15% refund with a coupon for 15% off next order!!! As if I would be stupid enough to buy from them again. Save your money and buy from a different site!!!! If no stars was an option that is what I would give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Toronto
2017-08-17

Do not order from this business

"I ordered in June, It is now end of August, summer is over, and I finally received two out of 5 items. One item I really like the bottoms. (Stripe high waisted) But the top ( orange ) is very cheap looking and doesn't fit properly. The second item is a design disaster! One piece, white with green leaves. Down the middle is kriss cross string it looks hot! Butttt the part with pads to cover over ur chest only reaches above ur belly button. Lol No human can fit in this not even a child. Not anyone with a torso anyway...

It was very cheap and is why I ordered 5 bathing suits. Now I kno why, improper design and takes half a year to get ur items. And no one to speak to, just email.

Save the trouble don't buy from here no matter how appealing the pictures look.

2017-08-04

Terrible terrible... even illegal

"This site makes fake products and take photos from elsewhere. I bought 5 items in one order and all 5 were crap. Nothing like the photos, really bad quality and you can tell they looked at the photos they posted and made their own version, different design and everything! I told them I want me money back and the message they send was a complete joke:

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the late reply. As you can see, we’re able to offer you amazing discounts with high value products. BB7179902836059818
(item#105249_2,49343_2,109894_2)
It might not 100% match the one on website due to difference product batches. We hope you could understand.
We believe the item you received is adorable.
We have also gotten much praise and positive review from other customers.
Sincerely hope you could keep it.
For your inconvenience we can offer 15% off for your next purchase.
Could you please accept our sincerity?
Await your kind reply.
If you have any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

Best regards from Bellelily
Ivy
Customer Representative

2017-07-30

Total bullshit site.

"45 to 60 days delivery. Where the **** are they??? Do Not Buy From This Site. Total bullshit. "

2017-07-26

HORRIBLE

"DO NOT BUY!!! I purchased a dress and it's not even the same color or patterned flower as the floral dress the picture was. It also came in some cheap silkly material and was way way waaayyy too small. Such a waste of money!!!! I thought I would give them a try despite the bad reviews but don't even give them a chance like I did. It's nothing like the picture horrible quality and the size is extremely off. Very unhappy!"

2017-07-24

HORRIBLE DO NOT BUY

"The size chart is incorrect! I received my product after 3 weeks and nothing fit. I contacted them after I had to take pics with a measuring tape to show the sizes to be wrong and they offered me 15% off a future product! I told them basically they stole money from me because they list incorrect measurements. DO NOT PURCHASE ITEMS FROM THEM"

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!