Stores > Bellelily.com
  • Bellelily.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

HORRIBLE

"DO NOT BUY!!! I purchased a dress and it's not even the same color or patterned flower as the floral dress the picture was. It also came in some cheap silkly material and was way way waaayyy too small. Such a waste of money!!!! I thought I would give them a try despite the bad reviews but don't even give them a chance like I did. It's nothing like the picture horrible quality and the size is extremely off. Very unhappy!"

2017-07-24

HORRIBLE DO NOT BUY

"The size chart is incorrect! I received my product after 3 weeks and nothing fit. I contacted them after I had to take pics with a measuring tape to show the sizes to be wrong and they offered me 15% off a future product! I told them basically they stole money from me because they list incorrect measurements. DO NOT PURCHASE ITEMS FROM THEM"

2017-07-20

Terrible

"I paid extra for expedited shipping, not only did the package not arrive in time for the event I ordered it for. They were unapologetic, offering 10% off my next order. I'd rather cut off a toe than order from this sham of a company every again."

2017-07-11

DISGUSTING CLOTHING: A TOTAL RIPOFF.

"You will not get a response for your complaints, a refund or a store credit. Your money will just be taken and you will end up with extremely cheap looking and disgusting clothing which is in no way comparable to the pictures on the site. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS SITE."

2017-07-11

DO NOT ORDER !! Better quality at the $ store !!!

"It took an extra 2 weeks for delivery! As soon as I took the bikini out of the bag the clips broke off the back and didn't look like the picture. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY "

2017-07-09

Not shipped

"Paid 5 dollars for 5 to 8 day shipping 13 days later not even in transit."

2017-07-04

What a Ripoff

"I wish I would have looked up this company before I ordered from them. They advertise such nice t-shirts.. I ordered an extra large and it was probably really extra small. Reading the return policy they don't take it back, and they don't give you a refund. How can they continue to operate and rip all these customers off? Someone needs to look into this scam company."

2017-07-03

Misrepresenting/ fraud

"Belle Lily should be Banded from selling clothing to USA. Unless you are a seamstress you will never get a clothing item that fits and they will not take responsibility for their errors even after proof following their on policy. Horrible customer service with lack of comprehension.

2017-06-18

This website is fake

"They don't send you the right items and they don't send you your money back I wish I look up the reviews be for ordering please don't order from this website "

2017-06-15

Never use this company!

"My experience was absolutely terrible. I never received my last item and I couldn't find a phone number to express my concerns and company shortfallings. This company is ridiculous, all the clothes come from China, so an XL there is like a medium here, and when you try to contact them because the clothes are absolute **** (sewing is incomplete) there is no number, just a site you can complain at. I never got all of my items and that should be resolved. Not only did all my items not ship, but two items I did receive had extreme sewing issues. I know how to sew, if I wanted a **** sew job I would have done it myself, but you're a company with a higher standard, though you refuse to give people the higher standard they pay for...what the hell is that? Please contact me contact me to resolve this. "

2017-06-14

DO NOT BUY!

"Do not buy from this site!!!! The dress I ordered came from China and looks nothing like the picture. It's very disappointing!"

2017-06-13

Awful communication, terrible products

"I ordered a dress that was shown to be a racerback and it came completely different than described- 100% different dress. I sent them pictures explaining why I wanted a refund and they did not supply it nor did they communicate with me at all regarding their obvious error. "

2017-06-12

DON'T ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS

"My order took several weeks to get to me and I only received 1 of the 2 items ordered. The pants I ordered had a large rip and the company refused to give me a refund or send me a replacement. Don't make the same mistake I did."

2017-06-10

Lesson learned

"I bought a Mama Bear (sz L) shirt for my sister-in-law as a mother's day gift. It took 3 weeks to come. It didn't fit her so I contacted the company to return/exchange and it and it took them 5 days to get back to me. They asked for a picture of the shirt. I told them there was nothing wrong with the shirt, it just didn't fit. It took them another 4 days to get back to me after that. They said I couldn't return/exchange it and to give it to someone else.... SERIOUSLY?! Never again... lesson learned"

2017-05-31

Not good!!

"I order 3 shirts. Took over a month for delivery (website states 8-18 days) and the sizing was terrible! I used the sizing chart and my shirts were way too small! I am only 5'2" and they were too short!! And not quality products at all. Do not use this company!!"

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!