Stores > BestOfferBuy.com
  • BestOfferBuy.co

support@bestofferbuy.com

Voice your opinion! Review BestOfferBuy.com by clicking a star below.
2014-03-05

"!BUYER BEWARE!

In regards to a purchase on 2/8/2014 for $51.60. I ordered two Wii U Pro Controllers. They sent me one item that worked as advertised, and one item that was defective. I contacted them to replace the item and they told me I needed to pay the shipping to return it to Singapore and I would not be reimbursed. That would cost more than the item is worth.

The item that did actually turn on and connect to the console was ALSO very scratched up and looked as thought it had been used before. There is no doubt in my mind that they sold me used/refurbished controllers that their website passed off as new.

I have opened a case with PayPal for a refund of the defective item.

2014-02-25

"very good service.
best price.
good quality.

kanakittie's Avatar

Canada
2014-01-31

"Great service, fast shipping, item as described. Would recommend. "

2014-01-24

"GOOD SERVICE A++ WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN!! BETTER THAN DX!!!!!!!!"

2013-12-19

"Great priced product though had an English spelling mistake on the back which devalues a little. I would buy from them more often if the postage was quicker, but being free can't complain. Overall very satisfied and would recommend to others!"

2013-12-03

"Merchant charged PayPal, who charged my credit card, without checking inventory. The item was discontinued.

The refund, less the foreign transaction fee, was issued to PayPal. Since I checked out as guest, I had to create a PayPal account to get my refund, less the foreign transaction fee, of course.

I would not buy from this or any merchant that only accepts PayPal ever again.

Even if they begin to accept credit cards directly, I would never buy from this merchant again. The charge should be made when the order is shipped, not when the order is placed.

2013-11-19

"I bought a few cables and a USB adapter - delivery time was reasonable and I'm happy with the products."

2013-11-14

"Good products at a reasonable price, shipping takes long though, probably from China. Still very good!"

2013-11-03

"Quality are OK and Price are are low"

2013-10-28

Shopping is easy and quick. Products are as I expected - with very good quality. I had NO problems with products from BestOfferBuy. I will continue shopping from BestOfferBuy.

2013-10-01

"The product is of high quality. However it took awhile for it to be shipped to me, it could be due to delay in custom. One of the lowest prices you can find in the market!"

2013-09-09

"Good products at reasonable price and shipped quick."

2013-07-26

"I BOUGHT 50 BUTTON CELL BATTERIES OVER HALF OF THEM WERE DEAD. VERY UNHAPPY. "

2013-07-19

"Products are as described. Shipping is quick, but be sure to order 1 item at a time placing several oders. If multiple items are ordered at once and any one is backordered your entire order will be delayed.
I have ordered many things over the past 2 years and have had great results, and service

2013-07-04

"We are happy to recommend the shop. Everything was delivered as we expected with no delays. Products have very good quality.We will definitely buy from BestOfferBuy again!"

Share BestOfferBuy.com's store rating

BestOfferBuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BestOfferBuy.com is not a merchant member
BestOfferBuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!