Stores > Beyond The Rack

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond The Rack by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Extend sales dates

"Items well organized for easy shopping "

2017-11-07

Beyond Bad-Cant I give it Zero Stars

"First of all the product is so cheap. Nothing like the description.
I then began the arduous task of trying to return it. Their web site says to use the return label in the package. There wasn't one. The web site also says to use original packaging. The bag that is came in was absolutely destroyed.
I filled out their form twice and send multiple emails. Never received a response. I tried to call only to receive the message that they were closed even though it was during their hours posted on the web site. I tried to chat and the message on the screen was they were closed.
Finally after multiple call attempts I finally got through even though the message was that there could be a 30 minute wait. Eventually someone answered.
I asked about the return label and was told they don't include that in the shipment any more.
I asked about the chatter and was told that chatter doesn't work any more. (se any pattern developing here????)
I was given an address for the return. I explained that the packaging they used was toast and was advised to find alternative packaging.
Of course the credit will be one I need to use only on their site. If the postage to send it back is more than $15 Im going to try to find a homeless person that wants it.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!! SCAM with a Canadian twist. Go anywhere else as this is a terrible company. Be warned.

2017-10-22

HORRIBLE

"EVERY PERSON A TALK ABOUT BTR I TOLD THEM NEVER BUY, BECAUSE THE EXPERIENCE TO ASK A CREDIT FOR RETURNING GOODS AND I NEVER BEEN CREDITED FOR THAT MERCHANDISES. BAD BAD BAD EXPERIENCE"

2017-10-17

Great shopping of discounted designer product

"As an owner of a holiday rental, I have over the years done a fair bit of shopping for house wares and personal apparel. The shopping is so frequent that my local post office associates me with BTR’s parcels! Great customer service, delivery takes a bit too long for my pace; though, getting designer quality items at discounted prices makes the wait worthwhile. Large inventory, bringing back discounts, free shipping incentives and promo gifts keeps me interested and shopping. I have, and will continue without hesitation recommend Beyond The Rack to all. "

2017-09-29

Beware of their Pricing!

"Been buying from them for years never had any real problems but the one this company does that irks the hell out of me is this deceptive pricing nonsense.
Listing items in black as their price and then displaying the actual price you might pay elsewhere at $100’s of dollars more proclaiming you are about save up $500-$600 in some cases.
Bought a watch from them which they claimed I would be saving hundreds of dollars then saw the same watch on Amazon for less than what they were charging.
I liked the watch so I didn’t raise a fuss but never I again will I be trusting of their pricing.
Don't trust the prices you see advertised on their website you can probably find it for less elsewhere in some cases and you certainly aren't receiving the discount they're claiming

2017-09-26

Horrible Customer Service, fake items, fraud company, ..... terrible terrible

"I bought couple of items from BTR (I was stupid to trust them)..fake, fake, fake!!! The size chart is wrong, the sizes they send are not based on the size chart, and they don't admit any responsibilities, So disgusted! Called customer service...very very rude and unhelpful! I tried to resolved the issue with them but they only want a store credit..seriously?? You expecting me to buy from you again after all the trouble? The shipping time is terrible, just imagine after months you receive a fake item in wrong size not even close to the item in the picture, and you have to pay for the shipment to return the item in store credit!!!! Do yourself a favor..stay away from this site."

2017-08-31

took long to receive but...

"agent advised me it was scheduled for delivery...it came one week later"

2017-08-25

HORRIBLE!!! FRAUDS!!!

"Cheap products, takes way toooo long, over a month to receive purchase.You need over and hour to wait to be attend to on the phone. Returns are horrible. You get your refund 3 weeks after they receive their products, and yet they don't give you your money back. They force you to buy their cheap product crap saying they have credited it to your BTR account. I think as consumers, we need to file class action suit against this company. They are a fraud!!!"

2017-08-17

Even with a warning, delivery time is worse and sooooooooo slow

"I purchased my item July 25. BTR was good about setting my expectations regarding its delivery time. Even during, I got an update with further info to help manage my expectations. However, the set expectations have all been late since and have had no update. Canada Post was to start sending me updates with their tracking, but don't claim to have the item yet, yet BTR updated otherwise. Right now I don't know where my item is and it is August 17--it's not trackable with BTR, or Canada Post. Yes I had great savings, but going on 23 days now. You'd think it was coming from China and stuck in Customs..."

2017-08-15

did not keep me up to date on the shipping took way to long no tracking was available

"Customer support is not there telephone line just disconnects and chat is not much better.

I will not be ordering again unless I am desperate.

I even asked if someone could call me re the customer service and they did not think it was possible

You have a big problem on your hands.

Hope you can fix it

Teresa

2017-08-15

Satisfied

"My only issue is the delivery times are way too long.
Sometimes the season has past before you receive you order, and you begin to wonder why you ordered in the first place.

2017-08-13

I have not recived my order I ordered on July 9

"The first half is shipped on July 21 have not received. phoned Aug 8 they said it was shipped today it will take 10 to 15 days .The other Half said estimated ship date will be Aug 9 to 13 .S will I receive my order or cancel?."

2017-07-08

Orders not fulfilled and dresses with wrong sizes marked in black marker.

"I have ordered numerous times from this company and I am usually happy with the items I receive. However, there have been two incidents that have occurred that have led me to rethink whether or not I will order from them again.

I ordered 3 pairs of earrings and they never arrived. When I contacted Beyond the Rack they told me that they would check on the issue. After numerous emails I was informed that there was nothing they could do about the order. I was not issued a refund and had to eat the cost.

I recently ordered to dresses in XL. When they arrived, the size had been marked over with a black marker and marked XL. They were obviously a small and a medium. The cost of returning them was more than I was willing to pay so I ended up giving the dresses away.

2017-07-01

Horrible!!! 1 month wait and all jewelry was broken !!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

"Horrible!!!! Bought jewelry a month ago, just got it and it is ALL BROKEN!!!! they had guts to send me after month waiting this ... Now I have to pay to ship it back!!! "

2017-06-24

Takes your money and runs

"Ordered on may 18th. They billed my c.card right away
Have changed the shipping date twice. June 24th and nothing yet

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond The Rack is a merchant member
Beyond The Rack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.