480-633-7840
    480-633-5695
    contact@blindschalet.com
    888-633-7840

2011-08-01

"I ordered six vertical blinds online from Blinds Chalet. I found the staff friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, which gave me the confidence that ordering unseen and unknown was going to work out fine. They arrived within the week, with full instructions on how to install them, and look just beautiful. So for quality product, fast service, and competitive pricing, I award them a huge AAA+, and recommend this company to everyone."

2011-07-28

"Ordered one initial "tester" unit of their cordless shades. We had a problem, but BlindsChalet customer service was very responsive and it was fixed quickly. After that I ordered about 14 units of their cordless shades, which also arrived quickly.

Install was a snap. We have not had the units very long, so hard to say if they'll last 5-10 years like I'm hoping, but on the basis of everything so far I'd definitely recommend.

2011-07-04

"Will definitely buy again. I've purchased from several online blinds stores in the past, and I have to say this was definitely my best experience."

2011-06-25

"I ordered a 73x51 inches 2" Faux wood blinds and I really love them.They made my small living room look so wonderful and even a little bigger. I liked them so much that I ordered another blind for my bedroom.I showed them to everyone in my building. They all loved them also and wanted to know where I got them. So I gave them all your web site address. "

2011-06-25

"Easy to navigate webpage with an exquisite selection of blinds. Product was as pictured on site; my selection was the Kyoto Merlot coloration in the Tavarua Woven Bamboo Shades, inside mount with Black Twill tape bound edge. EXQUISITE.

SUPER easy to mount and spot on for the measurements requested. Great bargin for a fantastically constructed product with smoothly operating mechanisim. Came with all the required safe guard instruction should one have small children to consider.

Expedient delivery of product which was delivered much faster that anticipated but was immensly impressed and satisfied by this.

Highly recommended

2011-06-19

"I LOVED my purchase from Blinds Chalet. I shopped local shops for blinds, and then went online and looked at many sites. The best deal was from Blinds Chalet, so I ordered from them, and when my order came (and it was delivered even faster than promised) I was HAPPY at the quality of the blinds I received. They were easy to install (took attention, but went up easily) and look great! My whole experience with Blinds Chalet, from start to finish, was great. You can't go wrong with this merchant. They are the best."

2011-05-02

"Great company...fast service, really good prices and quality products. I've ordered from them 4 times now. Have received the first 2 orders and loved the pleated shades. They are a perfect fit. Measuring was easy and installation was even easier. I love that I can get free samples (and quickly, too) so my color selections are very accurate. I highly recommend Blinds Chalet for pleated shades."

Share Blinds Chalet's store rating