Stores > Bloomex

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bloomex by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

This is by far the WORST company I have ever dealt with!I

"This is by far the WORST company I have ever dealt with!I ordered a delivery for November 10th and never received a confirmation. Was in touch with them DAILY (sometimes multiple times a day) between November 10th and November 17th - LIVE chat only as they don't take calls and they kept telling me someone will be in touch the next day! Well friday November 17 they advise me that the order was delivered on November 10 - when it was not! When I tell them that they advise me that they have to again contact the courier. It is now Monday November 20th. Still NOTHING!!!!! They won't refund my money, nothing was sent. WHAT A SCAM!"

Ottawa, Ontario
2017-11-11

Exquisite

"My dear niece shockingly lost her beloved dog, Lucy, and is devastated. I sent her a sympathy bouquet of roses (Winnipeg florist) and they were even more beautiful than shown in the thumbnail. I am inspired to send another because of this.

I wold love to add a photo but how.

2017-11-05

Bloomex is a scam

"My mother ordered what appeared online to be a beautiful bouquet of daisies for my Aunts funeral. When we arrived they had delivered a crappy little bunch of carnations which she could have purchased at a grocery store for $5. She felt terrible having them up at the front of the church. When she called to complain they refused to give her a refund. Who does this to someone at a funeral? Horrible

2017-11-02

They did not deliver the flowers

"On Oct. 31st I ordered 24 red roses to be delivered for funerals - paid for same delivery date . The flowers were not delivered. They do not talk to you on phone for and order status or claims. On chat you get not clear response . After 12 hours you receive an e-mail :

Hi,

the Status of your Order No. 2118680 has been changed.
Comments on your Order:
Change Order Status. Hello Carmen, Thank you for your message. Our records show that your order was shipped for delivery to your recipient. As per your claim of non delivery we opened a trace on your order and requested full delivery info from our courier. Our courier informed us it was delivered on October 31st at 2:11pm
We're sorry for the inconvenience Please accept this coupon for 15% off your next order. Simply enter 5000 in the coupon field to redeem at check out. Thank you, Management.

Do not use this company !

2017-09-28

Flowers died in two days

"I sent my girlfriend a bouquet to celebrate her move. The flowers are quite different than their pictures online. I purposely chose this bouquet because my gf's favorite colour is purple. However, the bouquet she received were mostly white, which is not I wanted. Further more, the flowers didn't even last for 3 days. They are using dying flowers to fool customers. So angry about that. "

2017-09-21

Don't understand all the negative reviews!!

"I ordered from Bloomex last night and my boyfriend received them today on time. They called to make sure he would be home during the hours they were planning to deliver, and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I read the bad reviews after I ordered so I was quite concerned that it was a scam, but it worked out great and I will use them again!"

2017-09-18

Ripped off, lied to.

"Ordered 3 items. Only 2 delivered, despite over 2 weeks' notice. Bloomex livechat and email customer service have shown they don't care at all.

2017-08-23

Same as many who put reviews here HORRIBLE

"I paid 20$ extra for same day delivery.. 24 hours have passed and i still didn't get my flowers delivered to my aunt who's bday was yesterday. Called, emailed, chatted no one there cares. I am never going to use their service again. Horrible horrible horrible. "

2017-08-21

Horrible customer service

"I have never before given a negative review. Every company makes mistakes sometimes. It’s how they respond that matters. I ordered flowers close to but before the cut-off for same-day delivery, so I requested and received confirmation by email, in addition to the emailed purchase order, that delivery would be that same day. After trying unsuccessfully all the next day to confirm delivery, I asked to cancel the order so I could place a new order to a new address and was told a manager would call me the next morning.

Normally, an apology for any inconvenience is the absolute minimum response to a customer's concerns. There was no apology or even acknowledgement of my concerns. I did receive an abrupt statement that I had not ordered before the same-day deadline (I had), that the flowers were delivered on time (actually 24 hours late) and that they would refund the same-day premium(two months later, still NO REFUND). If they believe that I ordered too late, they should be apologizing for the inconvenience, frustration and disappointment caused by their staff confirming the same-day delivery date when it was apparently not even possible. If I had known that it wouldn't go through the same day, I would have had it sent to a different address and saved the premium delivery charge. Either way, it was their mistake. If calling within 10 minutes of 1:00 pm is too close to process the order, they should give an earlier time for a cut off for same-day delivery. I sent a second email including copies of the confirmations they had given me that I would get same-day delivery. This company appears to have virtually no regard for customer satisfaction at the management level. I never did get a reply to my second email to the company, no apology, no concern. At least the flowers were beautiful.

2017-08-12

Horrible

"Had the worst experience with Bloomex. The beautiful pictures on their website VS what you actually get, it's not even remotely the same. Ordered what I thought would be a lovely bunch of flowers for my partner for our anniversary. Ended up with a bunch of squished up, half dead flowers in a box and vase next to it. I left specific instructions, made sure my parter would be home all day, asked them to ring the doorbell. Nobody came. I found the flowers dumped near the front door when I got home from work a few hours later. I was far too embarrassed to take them inside to my partner. Took a photo and sent to customer service, who weren't even the slightest bit interested in my complaint. Told me "Unfortunately with the heat and transportation issues the flowers are stressed when they arrive" -it's the middle of winter?? And "Upon having reviewed the pictures sent to us we were able to determine that the arrangement you received was in accordance with our policy" - if your policy is to dump a bunch of wilted old squashed flowers inside a box on someone's door step without making any attempt to contact the recipient or announce their arrival , then absolutely it's in accordance with your "policy". I expected more from a company that has their own production facilities. I would never use this company again. Save your money. Would get better quality flowers at the local petrol station."

2017-07-17

Horrid Customer Service

"I ordered a balloon bouquet for my husband. They send half inflated mis matched balloons with flowers on them! I emailed and love chatted and no apology was offered and no resolution. "

2017-07-08

WORST FLOWER DELIVERY SERVICE EVER DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"payed and extra $20 to get the flowers delivered before 12 ended up being told that they cant deliver it at that time anymore they don't know exactly when and that I just have to wait and see like what the **** the main purpose is to surprise that person and not have to wait a day or 10 hours when there not even at work anymore just for the flowers to show up 10 hours late, ended up talking to one of the live chat people they completely ignored me and told me bullshit answers when I asked for my money back for paying to get it delivered before 12!!!

ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST FLOWER COMPANY OUT THERE I SUGGEST YOU NEVER ORDER FROM HERE LIARS AND SCAMERS WHO TELL YOU ONE THING THAN WHEN IT DOSENT HAPPEN THEY EXPECT YOU TO STILL PAY FOR IT AND JUST DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TRYING.

2017-06-23

great service

"my aunt was recently diagnosed with cancer. I used bloomex to send her a gift. I ordered flowers, card, teddy bear, chocolates and a vase. It was a great price. She got the gift on the day i asked for it to be delivered and she was amazed how nice the deliver person was and the studyness of the packaging. The flowers were fresh and lasted well over a week. I was very pleased that she was so happy with the gift. thank bloomex for making her day.. im a happy customer .. i also send her flowers for her birthday and they were also great quality and on time .. thanks a "bunch""

2017-06-05

no delivery

"Ordered flowers for my sister for her 75th Birthday from uk for-delivery in Canada, no delivery and no explanation as why not delivered, after many calls and emails got refund but no sorry or we will send flowers as compensation, will not be using again "

2017-05-20

Costly and frustrating

"I have ordered successfully with Bloomex before, so I don't know what's happened to them. I ordered flower's for Mother's Day, paying the high extra charge for delivery that day. NO FLOWERS. I contacted them the following day and they told me a manager would contact me. 2 days later just an automatic email saying they were busy and would get back to me. 3 days following that, I received an email saying my flowers had been delivered on Mother's Day. Now I'm waiting again for a Manager to contact me, to demand a refund.. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. "

Share Bloomex's store rating

Bloomex is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bloomex is not a merchant member
Bloomex does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!