104 East Vine Street

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.00/10
2018-07-11

World Wide has my back (and eyes & ears), living in TX

"Awesome! Sent email for product support and Andrew replied with what I needed promptly."

2018-07-08

Happy

"I received the receiver in a couple of days and the turntable acouple of days after that. Very happy with the set up. Can listen to my oldies once again. Thank u."

2018-07-03

Excellent service.

"I had an issue with one set of headphones (not their fault) but they were very good about the return! Very happy overall."

2018-07-03

Great system!!

"Fast service! Great product my friend had the system and I was so impressed I brought my own a week later!!"

2018-07-02

"friendly, courteous, knowledgable, go the extra distance to help, fast delivery, no surprises!"

2018-07-02

Would shop again

"Item arrived quickly and in good condition. Email contact was Swift and very helpful."

2018-06-26

Sony marine stereo

"I was looking to purchase 1 for my husband. Had a fantastic experience with Andrew. He is a real asset to you. If it wasn't for him I probably would of went elsewhere. He was so professional & knowledgeable. I was very impressed. He wrote me back right right away unlike other sellers & made me feel comfortable about my purchase. I feel Andrew needs to be so recognized for a job well done. Thank you, Deb Palumbo"

2018-06-25

Andrew Parfitt's Exemplary, Professional, Outstanding, Superb, Above and Beyond Customer Service

"I cannot rave enough about how outstanding, superb, excellent, professional, amazing Andrew Parfitt's customer service has been. He has spent so much time talking to me, relaying his expertise, giving his honest opinion, and simply providing what is the best customer service I have ever experienced in my 55 years. WWS was running an amazing sale on an Onkyo receiver through eBay, and he and I discussed not only this receiver, but how it would compare to the Harman Kardon I already had. He was so knowledgeable and patient, and was absolutely spot-on about the differences in the sound (HK warmer, more muscular, Onkyo more neutral but with much more clarity). Towards the end of our long conversation, he told me WWS had 17 left in stock, and I quickly bought the receiver; they were out of stock ten minutes after I purchased it. He also went so far above and beyond, offering me what was essentially a free 60-day demo, because he was so confident about the Onkyo, that WWS would also pay the return shipping if I didn't like the Onkyo -- for whatever reason.

And it gets better. After setting it up, I and my girlfriend could very distinctly hear the the exact differences in sound between the HK and the Onkyo that Andrew had described before I bought it. Those differences became even more pronounced after bi-amping. I told Andrew that we were both stunned not only by how much better the Onkyo sounded, but also by Andrew's knowledge of what those differences would be. He was just spot-on, which shows not only his professionalism but also that he knows exactly the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of the products he sells and recommends.

And now it gets even better. I called Andrew after the Onkyo started acting up, just a day after setup. It would not recognize the left front tower, no matter what I did -- hard and soft reset, changing various settings, setting bi-amp to "yes" and "no" in speaker configuration, going through multiple microphone setups, testing to see if it was the Amazon Music Unlimited having the issue, testing the speaker and receiver connections. But no -- the receiver test tones for the left front tower went to the right front tower. In addition, when watching a TV show through HDMI, the screen turned purple for several minutes. Andrew explained that was a loss of the green; that, combined with losing all picture signal after stopping the DVR, showed a defective HDMI. He said that there were two separate defects, one being HDMI, the other dealing with failure to recognize left front.

And he recognized I had done enough troubleshooting to realize the unit was defective, and didn't make me call Onkyo, where I would have spent the hours I already had repeating the same steps.

So Andrew again went above and beyond. He understood that I would be hesitant to get a replacement of the same model given these issues right out of the box. He told me that the failure rate of this model was a little higher than other Onkyo's, which further made me question replacing it.

So Andrew actually offered to find an upgrade to the Onkyo -- another receiver that would have the same sound characteristics but would likely be more expensive and a different brand. To top it off, he would not charge me anything more than what I had paid for the defective Onkyo.

I have never experienced such superb, professional, above and beyond customer service anywhere. I cannot recommend WWS and Andrew Parfitt highly enough.

Eric Kleiman

2018-06-15

Customer Service

"Andrew Parfitt is outstanding. He went above and beyond to provide the highest customer service to me. I am thoroughly impressed with his commitment to his profession and his concern for his costumers. I can’t thank Andrew and World Wide Stereo enough. It has been a true pleasure working with Andrew and I look forward to purchasing more products in the future."

2018-05-30

Kudos

"The product was exactly as featured on the web site. The customer service was professional and friendly. I will definitely do business with this company again "

2018-05-25

Great

"Had a wonderful experience, would buy from again"

2018-05-25

Fantastic Vendor!

"World Wide Stereo had the product I was looking for, at the right price, and delivered next-day to New York City. All that exceeded my expectations. Their emails to me were swift and clear as well. I will return to buy a TV from them. "

2018-05-24

Great sound for a great price

"I purchased an AV receiver that included 2 bookshelf speakers to upgrade my man cave sound
I couldn’t be happier great Bluetooth receiver with Klipsch speakers
Now I just need a sub to pair with the bookshelves and off we go

Thanks World Wide Stereo

Excellent Service

"Having not been familiar with World Wide Stereo I did not know what to expect. I am very pleased with them. THe turntable I purchased arrived quickly and worked great. The communication on the shipping was great. I would buy from them again."

Great

"It’s ok ..only reason I shopped was there was no tax ..that’s it "

Share World Wide Stereo's store rating

World Wide Stereo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

World Wide Stereo is a merchant member
World Wide Stereo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.