Stores > Book1One

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Book1One by clicking a star below.

2017-12-11

Family Cook Book

"Issues resolved very timely. Good company to do business with."

2017-12-07

The ordering process was confusing

"and the books I ordered had blank pages after every picture. I would like someone to contact me before I order more books because I have 4 more titles to print and am uncertain how to avoid this happening again."

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2017

A rep from Book1One, Book1One, has responded

“We're happy to review if there was an error on your side or ours. We can do so if you send us an email to HelpDesk@Book1One.com. Then we can advise on how to go forward.”

Excellent

"Book1One was excellent in their service and very helpful every step of the way. They answered many questions regarding set up and printing production."

Watson Book1One Review

"The ordering process was a bit complex, but the company's customer service representatives were very helpful in providing answers and direction over the phone. Overall, a very good experience."

Bravo

"I was very scared when I opened the package but the money spent is worth it. The quality of the paper is very good. It looks exactly as I expected!"

Family Geneology Book

"The printed books I ordered and received look wonderful! I am very pleased with the quality of the printing.

The process of ordering the book was confusing to me. This was the first time I've tried to have anything printed so I didn't have any prior experience. There are many options related to the printing and I didn't find information that would be helpful in making the choices. I wasn't able to create the pdf for the Book Cover in the way I wanted it to look, so I settled for a white cover instead. It would be nice if there was help available to answer technical questions related to the book cover.

It was nice to have someone walk me through the book ordering process after my first attempt was cancelled.

Murff Autobiography

"User friendly, quick, reasonable priced and high quality. Thanks!"

2017-11-24

Met my wildest hopes.

"This is the first time I've ever used Book1, and I had high hopes they'd deliver a perfectly normal book. They did. Looks like any book on any Book Store shelf. Clean and glistening cover and foil stamped hardcover beneath. I printed a friend's manuscript in hopes of motivating them to keep writing and maybe even someday publish this one. I know they'll be thrilled to see their book in their hands. They've been published, even if it was by a friend, and even if it was only one copy; for now. I had some problems getting the .pdf's correct and the customer service people were very helpful. I couldn't have done it without them. When the box arrived, the books were wrapped in plastic and attached so that they couldn't move around or rub against each other. I dream big, but Book1 did it even bigger. Thanks doesn't begin to say it. "

2017-11-22

Good first experience

"It's a little difficult trying to decide paper type etc without actually seeing them . I plan on printing my new book soon with them "

Michigan Verified Customer
2017-11-20

Quality performance!

"They stand by their product. The finished books have a tactile feel to them that is immediately recognized by a viewer as being above grade quality. Email response with their crew is very supportive, even when the writer is undergoing a steep learning curve as to how a first book should look. "

BrendaGuiled's Avatar

2017-11-14

recommended to others

"Book1One is prompt, professional, and consider. I happily direct others to enjoy their great service, at great prices. Thank you!"

2017-11-14

Great Work on Born Crying

"The book was beautifully done, and sent in the time frame. A representative was readily available by phone to help. My experience with Book One was excellent."

2017-11-13

Personal Memoir

"Been working on a memoir of my daughter's childhood. Book1One took my order, found a couple of changes I needed to make, and helped me create a fantastic book for her to cherish. This is my second such book produced by them and I have had great results with each. Thanks for all your help."

2017-11-08

My Mom would be proud

"I put together a cookbook using my Mom’s handwritten recipes. I’ve never done anything like this before but the patient and kind guidance and excellent website helped me produce a book I’ll be proud to give as family gifts this holiday. Professional results"

2017-11-06

Very satisfied

"Excellent product, done on time, well-designed website... What’s not to like? When you call, someone actually answers the phone. So far, so good. Will see if the quality is consistent when I get the full order. "

Share Book1One's store rating

Book1One is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Book1One is a merchant member
Book1One participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.