655 Driving Park Ave.

Customer service: 8.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.43/10
2018-07-12

Easy process

"This process was easy to follow and staff is very friendly"

2018-06-19

Amazing customer service and product!

"I started a yearbook for our school this past year. In previous years I made a black and white printer copy for all students. It was nice but just wasn’t that “yearbook” feel and quality. So I shopped around online and found bookone. I LOVED the online price quote. That is what really made me excited about getting a yearbook produced. When we had questions we emailed the customer service email found online and had a response within minutes. We emailed a couple times and the responses were always quick or almost immediate. We submitted our order, which was super easy and quick, and then I realized we had made a mistake. We were able to quickly resubmit, after I contacted the super speedy customer service rep about my mistake. The books were done and at the school within 8 business days! The best thing was how excited all kids were to receive one. They only ended up being a little over $5 a piece so SUPER affordable for all families. Now, next year they will be a little bit longer (since we now know what we are doing) and be a little more expensive but they will absolutely be worth it! This is our schools first “real” yearbook. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING BOOKONE! "

2018-06-13

Very professional!

"It was very easy to order my book and when it came in the mail it looked so good."

2018-06-06

Helpful and Quick Process

"The staff helped me figure out how to order when I was confused about the process and the end result looks great! "

2018-06-05

Very helpful

"Marc at Book1One was very helpful in letting us know what changes needed to be made to our project to ensure a successful printing."

2018-06-05

Very Good

"The books came really fast and they look amazing! The only problem is that like 3 books (out of 75 so not that big of a deal) are printed all out of order. But besides that they are perfect!!"

Book1One from Book1One has responded
Posted Jun-05-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I'm very happy to hear you like the books overall. In regards to the three books that you mention have pages out of order, please send us an email to HelpDesk@Book1One.com with a couple pictures of what you're seeing and your order information and we would be happy to replace these three copies for you.”

2018-06-02

Nice Books, Reasonable Production Time

"When I placed my order for 80 books (hardback, black and white, 8.5" x 11", 162 pages, 80# gloss paper, containing about 560 photos), I also ordered an unbound proof copy for one last final review. After receiving the proof, I needed to make some very minor textual changes and then uploaded a new file for the final version. I did not have to rely upon Book1One for any pre-production advice as I had previously published 3 other books with other publishers, and was fully aware of how to put together the appropriate .pdf files. If you know how to do this (in accordance with their page sizing, margins, etc. requirements), it is a very simple process. From the time I placed the order, reviewed the proof, and sent in the new file, and then received the books, a total of about 30 days elapsed. Had I not made any changes (i.e., not ordering a proof), the books would have arrived in half that time (including shipping time). No matter how many times you review a .pdf file on a computer, having the actual pages in hand via a proof copy always reveals a mistake or two, so I would always suggest getting a proof. The proof also shows the type of paper ordered and the quality of the reproduction of photos, which was important to me as this was primarily a pictorial history book.I am pleased with the quality of the books, and how the photos reproduced. I would use this company again if the need arises."

2018-05-11

Bait & switch pricing; hidden fees.

"See title. On top of that--indifferent customer service who don't care if they get your business, so they didn't get mine. Went with a service out of India for less than a quarter the price."

Book1One from Book1One has responded
Posted May-11-2018

“Michael, we're very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Book1One. We do make our pricing quite clear with our Instant Online Price Calculator and if there are any additional charges needed for things like additional foil stamping or cover assembly, we make sure to contact every customer regarding these so they have the opportunity to approve the charges or make adjustments to their files as to not accrue the additional charge. We never add a charge to a customer's order without first notifying them of the charge and getting approval from them. We pride ourselves in the level of service we provide and certainly hope to gain everyone's business so they can see the quality of product we're able to produce right here in the USA. That said, we're happy to hear that you were able to print your books.”

2018-05-09

Printing of Novel

"Everything as promised was received. Excellent printing and book cover."

2018-05-08

Dissertation Publication

"I had a very positive experience with Book1One. And the price was right!"

2018-05-08

Printing my bood

"I thought the website was easy to use, my books arrived as promised and the books came out perfect. The binding was solid, the ink was vibrant and I would recommend Book1One to anyone.

2018-04-22

Greatest Gift Ever

"After I came up with the idea to have a friends book printed I looked around and found Book1One would print without a minimum number of copies. I emailed them a few questions which they answered the same day, in less than an hour. I uploaded the PDF of the layout and the PDF of the cover design. The book was completed in the 10 time frame and shipped on schedule. The paper quality is excellent, hardcover looks great and the binding is well done. This is a true book, not some knockoff like you would see at an office supply store. When I gave this book as a gift the recipient was speechless. I'm a picky individual, I will admit that and on a scale of 1-10 I would go 11. I will be using Book1One again in the future. It's very satisfying to find a vendor that cares as much about their product as the customer do."

2018-04-20

Excellent customer service

"I had several issues with my manuscript and the help desk email was very prompt and courteous as the problems were solved. I received my bound proof in the allotted time of 10 days and am very happy with it! "

2018-04-20

Amazing customer service!

"The absolute best customer service I've ever experienced! They will work with you to make a fantastic book!"

2018-04-16

Great Experience,

"I had NO experience and the Book1One staff walked me through it. I got a great looking book (75 books ) and I am very satisfied.

Share Book1One's store rating

Book1One is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Book1One is a merchant member
Book1One participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.