Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-01-30

Amazing Bus Charter Company!

"You charter a entire bus. They don't sell individual seats but this is better than individual seats! What more could you ask for? Amazing customer service and they answered my every question. The bus was entirely clean and looked great so I felt confident to bring other people on board. Good driver, so everyone on bus was calm and relaxed and did not have to worry about any accidents. I just want to say that their service was easy to use, good responsiveness, excellent customer service, clean buses, great drivers and overall amazing experience and i definitely recommend for others to use!"

2018-01-29

This service is awesome!!

" The buses are clean, the drivers are nice and friendly, fast and very responsive, would definitely use again"

Beyond Earthly world class service

"A group of friends and co-workers booked out the whole bus. I hadn't got a chance to see the bus but was referred by a friend who used the service previously. Everything was immaculate ...even the pick-up point itself. The restroom was clean and well stocked with sanitary supplies also. Oh and the driver was so courteous ..helping with bags and announcing cities and state lines also. The bus was immaculate with all of the latest amenities you would expect to find on a bus of that caliber and class. I am more than satisfied about the service and attentiveness of the crew and when we plan this trip next year we may even need two charters instead of one as everyone was bragging about the trip on Facebook and with their colleagues at work"

Great Service! And very simple

"Amazing service, fast amd reliable i recommend this for anyone."

2018-01-28

Best night thanks to the driver and amazing charter bus

"We rented the whole charger bus for a weekend girls getaway or driver had personality and high standards for what or trip should be and what a beautiful clean bus I will now use them for every big occasion because they were on time which I loved and just it was the weekend I will always remember thanks to our amazing driver and awesome bus "

very impressive

"My husband and I ventured on the City Tour with tour a guide on New Years he was very friendly and knowledgeable of the sites, I was impressed with his driving as I do not travel well. This was our first year to charter a bus, and we were completely satisfied with the service. The bus was in great condition, the driver was wonderful and everything happened on time. They are very experienced which was essential to me we will very likely use them again next year. Thanks again!"

Excellent!

"My family and I rented the 18 passenger minibus for a reunion. The pricing was reasonable. The driver was accommodating. They drove us to Fenway Park in style with comfort. We do not have to worry about parking and the hassle of how to get the whole family around. The bus holds up to 18 people amd we had 15. The driver wad familiar with all the hot spots and happening places. After our trip to Fenway Park we enjoyed the night without having to worry about how much we had to drink. I would highly recommend the company, they were accommodating and the service was excellent. The driver was professional and knowledgeable. "

Clean and affordable

"I had a great time and even saved more than I thought I would. If you ever need to contact a Charter Bus Company then look no further."

2018-01-26

Amazing Trip

"Recently I took a trip to Boston with some friends and family. Rather than get Ubers the entire trip we hired a Chartered Bus to take us around the city. The driver knew all the best tourist and local spots in the city and gave us all an experience we would never forget."

2018-01-26

Nothing but the Best

"Really enjoyed the service from Boston Charter. I ordered A bus for a school trip for a group of 40 and the bus was clean and very spacious. The bus driver kept in constant contact with me and was very accommodating when asked could he make a stop for us to eat. The time they gave me in my invoice was the exact time the bus driver came and dropped us off. Definitely will be using you guys again thanks for the experience. "

Share Boston Charter Bus Company's store rating

Boston Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Boston Charter Bus Company is a merchant member
Boston Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.