9AM-6PM PST, Monday-Friday
    info@brandbucket.com
    +1 (323) 393-0684

2017-10-02

Seamless Experience

"I was amazed at how responsive the folks at Brandbucket were. Within minutes my email was answered and my purchase was made. The process is clear and simple and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thank you! "

2017-09-29

Customer Experience

"A faultless straightforward and timely service. "

2017-09-28

No better marketplace

"Got the brand I wanted for a reasonable cost "

2017-09-28

Good service

"Domain transfer took a bit longer than expected, but satisfied overall."

2017-09-15

Smooth, Fast and Easy domain name purchase!

"Found the domain name "Dailyblock" for purchase by Brandbucket. Was hesitant at first but contacted them on the phone and got in touch with Michael. He assured me everything would go smoothly, and they did.

From the first phone call to the domain name "Dailyblock,com" being transferred to my Godaddy account took 56minutes.

Even the email they send to confirm the entire transfer process was detailed and very helpful! (One small tip, read and follow the directions they give. It will save you time.)

It seems like the negative reviews are from the sellers, but as a domain name purchaser I can tell you they are legit and very professional.

2015-08-14

"Thank you very much, helped me!"

2015-07-22

"We did buy a brand at the beginning of the month and we are still in the middle of the transaction (22 days later). We are not happy at all. Days without a response and still the domain not being transferred. It seems that Brandbucket doesn't have any control over the seller, so they do not guarantee the process. Definitely, we do not recommend to buy any brand unless they are able to guarantee the process, and based on facts, they are not. It is sad that still people goes to the web site to sell stuff with no service."

brandbucket from Brandbucket.com has responded
Posted Sep-20-2017

“Hi, I'm very sorry to hear of your delayed experience - since your purchase we have put more resources into our sales and escrow team to ensure that there is always an active line of communication, with all involved parties. We've also worked hard on streamlining our purchase process from sales to completion of escrow to provide a more secure and efficient experience. We hope we can have the opportunity to show you these changes and thank you for your feedback. ”

2013-09-11

"Quick and easy transaction."

2013-09-11

"The service is just perfect. After finding your name the deal is completed in a very short time with just 2 e-mails!
Highly recommended!

2013-09-10

"It was a smooth and easy transaction. :)"

2013-09-10

"always a good experience for me. this is the third or fourth domain i've purchased from brandbucket and i've been very happy each time."

2013-09-10

"The service provided was seamless, simple and overall great!"

2013-09-10

"Good service, better brand/UI experience than with competitors, slightly better name selection available too"

2013-09-10

"All in all, I was very satisfied.

The only thing that could have made me more comfortable would have been a little more frequent communication as to the progress of the transaction.

As an offshore client, making such a large purchase online is concerning. Once the initial purchase and communication was made, there was no further communication until the domain transfer had taken place. I guess I was looking for just a little more reassurance and comfort as to progress.

However, great product, great outcome and happy customer. I would use Brandbucket again.

David

2013-09-10

"The domain transfer happened the same day. WOW. "

Share Brandbucket.com's store rating

Brandbucket.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brandbucket.com is a merchant member
Brandbucket.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.