Shipping & packaging: 1.25/10
Customer service: 0.63/10

2018-08-15

"Intercepts and transfers are very cumbersome and time consuming. It is diffiecult to get information within any reasonable amount of time."

2018-08-15

"Brinks,helped me update my sensor list and update over the phone remotely."

2018-08-15

"Good. Very professional and offering detailed step by step instructions to resolve issue."

2018-08-15

"I;m glad to be back with BRINKS."

2018-08-15

"It went well and I discovered the people needed to call was out of date so it was changed."

2018-08-15

"It was prompt and courteous resolved my problem in minutes.Very competant customer service"

Never sign a contract

"Pro tip- Don't get Power Home Technologies/Brinks home security.

I had to sign a five year contract with the old house or my rate would go up. Well, I moved into an apartment so I need wireless ones now. "Of course your contract will transfer! There is NO cancellation fees how great is that? You just pay out the rest of the contract!" Me: So $1500. I would rather have the cancellation fee. He told me it would very easily transfer, did NOT tell me the previous owner could take over my account, did NOT say there would be additional fees or additional contract extensions.

Fast forward to me setting up the new service- "It will be a one time fee of $600 for the door sensor and touch pad OR extend your contract 12 months. The new owner could take it over." Yeah well too late for that.

Me: IS THERE ANY EFFIN WAY TO EVER GET OUT OF THIS CONTRACT. Or will it literally just KEEP adding every single time I move and I'll be on my death bed still with a contract? Or do I just pay $1350 and bite the bullet. There is NO way out of this contract.

This is literally the biggest scam ever. It won't let me pick stars but this would be a 0 stars. DO NOT EVER SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY.

2018-08-14

"Brinks is far better than Alliance ever was and you are able to get someone on the phone! "

2018-08-14

"Your agent was rude I didn't get his name, But second agent that helped me was very understanding"

2018-08-13

"I did not understand what I needed to do to correct the problem. Had to go to Battery Source to purchase batteries and replace them in sunroom window. I did not understand how to replace the batteries and without the help of a neighbor I could not have done it. I am not a young person and sometimes these things are above my head. I asked about someone coming out and show me, however the representative told me I would be charged. Some companies do not charge to come out whenever there is a problem."

2018-08-13

"I could not remove back of motion detector monitor to change battery. There must be a better way to change battery for those of us who do not have a youthful grip."

2018-08-13

"answered all my questions and provided all equipment needed"

2018-08-13

"Too long to get an appointment to repair a problem"

2018-08-13

"Great, wish camaras had better images.the equipment is the reason I'm leaving brinks when contract is finished."

2018-08-12

"Due to the heat here in men Teaka California are sensor became unglued and triggered a false alarm while we were on vacation."

Share Brinks Home Security's store rating

Brinks Home Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brinks Home Security is a merchant member
Brinks Home Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.