Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Customer service: 2.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.50/10
2018-09-18

recommend it for others

"good service no annoying calls. just the billing should be on connected calls and not on calls where no answer on the other end."

2018-09-13

Repeat the chat

"The voice wasn’t clear, and after two minutes the chat kept repeating as a recorder ...."

2018-05-22

Worst experience I've ever had

"Never in my life would I have dreamed, that I would be charged 12.99 for not even a minute of phone use for 2 while months. I find it funny how they send you a billing statement a week before it is due and accrues a 5 dollar late fee. How convenient! Well played Blue Tone! I'm being charged a 12.99 "fee" that is not specified anywhere on their website or their billing statements. Nor is it forewarned that you need to pay any fees aside from the cents per minute that you use. When I did use it, I always had a hard time reaching my contacts. Half the time when I would call, my contacts didn't pick up and when they did, it was like I was listening to them through a tunnel! And I'm still being charged for a minute of service? Absolutely garbage phone service, customer service isn't any better, I'm canceling my service and taking my business elsewhere."

2018-05-17

I would give them a -5 stars if I could.

"I would give them -5stars if possible. I asked them to explain the charges on the bill. The rep could not explain. I payed the bill and canceled the account (unlimited minutes for a flat fee) mid March. I received a new bill. They charged me for February and beginning of March by the minute, plus they added a bunch of extra fees. The money is not much, but I can not believe how a company can stay in business with such practices. I asked to speak to a supervisor, or even the owner. Of course it was not possible. "

2018-04-21

to many extra charges

"There is to many extra charges charged in the bill. Beside the Account usage amount. Thank God I don't use long distance. Only when it is an emergency"

2018-04-12

Pathetic Service

"Since BlueTone changed the override code my Mother has been unable to call any number overseas. Tried calling the service 3 times - still no resolution except that I was forwarded to Telstra (just to hear that it is BlueTone who should contact them on long distance calls problems). Would not recommend them."

2018-03-29

Overcharged and hidden fees

"I'm getting charged every month extra 2.99 even when I don't use it. Or my calls cost under 1 dollar bit my bill ends up to be 8 dollars.. ."

2018-03-23

Customer service

"Excellent customer service, Blue Tone rep. Was very experienced."

2018-03-21

The rate is not as advertised.

"I was promised to get 2.9c/min, but after review my bill I found they charge me 10.3c/min before transporter surcharge and tax . The customer service could explain nothing to me, it looks like they see invoice the first time and don't have any ideas how they bill their customers.

2018-03-17

Scammers

"Paid my bill through the bank, but on the next bill, it says I didn't pay my bill. I call to see what happened and was told payment was never received. 2 days later I received the next bill saying that it was paid, but then was charged additional fees. Called to cancel the account, but won't cancel it cause there are fees. Pay the fees, then call to cancel and they say it was never received. So they charge you again for the month. How do I cancel this scam of of a service? Also, when I went to sent up my account online, I wasn't able to do so....just trying to to sink your teeth in to you so you can never break free. Do not join!!!"

2018-02-04

Friendly service

"I had some questions about services and the operator really helped me. As a result, some extra charges were dropped and the bill was more reasonable.

Posted Mar-01-2018

“Thank you so much for your comments! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Feel free to e-mail us at customer.care@btone.us with any suggestions. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Connect to your world!”

2018-02-01

Great

"No problems making the call"

Posted Feb-01-2018

“Thanks so much for your comments! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Feel free to e-mail us at customer.care@btone.us with any suggestions. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Connect to your world! ”

2018-01-16

BLUE TONE IS THE BEST

"This the best way to make long distance call from canada to every where in the world*****"

Posted Jan-17-2018

Connect to your world! ”

2018-01-07

Arbitrary, inflexible

"I shifted from NECC, an outstanding reseller who provided my long distance for years, when it closed down for unknown reasons. Bluetone set a $30.00 limit on my account, when for years I ran balances well over that on two NECC accounts. These accounts, with very few exceptions, were paid on a timely basis, but BlueTone set a $30.00 limit on my account, is extremely inconvenient. My first impression of blueTone is not very good, but I will try to resolve the issues at hand.

Posted Jan-11-2018

“We apologize for the inconvenience, please note that customer satisfaction is our priority. Please note that according to our policy all newly opened accounts have a starting limit of $30.00 for the first three months. After those three months the limit is increased based on the credit score the customer has achieved in this period. Please note that you may request an increase of the starting limit by contacting our Customer Service and one of our customer service representatives will assist you with your inquiry. For further assistance please contact Customer Service 617.752.9151 : (Mon-Fri) 9am-10pm (EST), (Sat-Sun) 10am-4pm (EST). Best regards!”

2017-11-01

dishonest people... do NOT get this service

"every few months they invent another way to Take few dollars out of your pocket. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ENROLLED IN ALL KIND OF PROGRAMS THAT YOU NEED TO PAY.... just like that...
YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE PAYING THE PRICE FOR 1 MINUTE EVEN IF THE PERSON IS NOT ANSWERING... than you'll have to fight for the principle of not being stolen EVERY MONTH rather than the 7 cents they charged you... ONE MONTH LATER THE SAME THING AND SO ON

Posted Nov-09-2017

“We apologize for the inconvenience, please note that customer satisfaction is our priority. Please note that one of our customer service representatives attempted to reach you in order to assist you with the billing issue, unfortunately we were unable to reach you. Please note that the "Launch 10 Fee" is part of the new promotion that was launched in June 2017 and it's not mandatory for the customer to pay it. Please note that we will be able to credit automatically the cost of the international 1 minute calls that are as a result of a bad connection but you need to report at least one example per billing cycle of any problems with the lines within 24-48 hours from the time of the call. Without valid connection issues reported, these calls will be charged to your account and we may not be able to credit full amount once the bill is generated. Please note that the company cannot guarantee that the other party will be available to answer at the time of your call. Our responsibility ends once your phone line is connected to the phone number you are trying to reach. Ringing is considered a connection and without valid connection issues reported, request of credit will be subject of denial. Please note that if you have already paid the fee and you didn't want to enroll in the promotion we will issue a refund on your account. For more information regarding the promotion and further assistance, please contact Customer Service 617.752.9151: (Mon-Fri) 9am-10pm (EST), (Sat-Sun) 10am-4pm (EST). Best regards!
Connect to your world!”

Share BlueTone's store rating

BlueTone is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BlueTone is a merchant member
BlueTone participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.