Arlington, TX USA
    1-817-695-1517
    3006@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-817-633-1458

2017-07-20

"Everyone was extremely nice, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience from our tour, but the weekly rates are out of our price range so we will have to attend somewhere else."

2017-07-20

"We were highly satisfied with the attention and information we were given. My husband and I absolutely loved Ms. Tish. We had a few other places on our list we were planning on visiting as well, but we were both so comfortable and impressed with this location and its staff that we felt it was unnecessary to look any further. It is extremely clean, seems to have an efficient and safe policy and procedure for everything you can imagine, and the children so obviously love being there. There were several children that came to hug and tell Ms. Tish goodbye on their way out the door. That speaks volumes. We are very much looking forward to interacting with everyone at this location once our first child is born later this year and is old enough to attend. I am sure I will have zero reservations about leaving her there. Ms. Tish is obviously very passionate about her role there and it is wonderful to see someone so clearly in their element."

2017-03-18

"I think the school does a great job and couldn't be happier"

2017-03-11

"I think the school does a great job and couldn't be happier"

2017-02-04

"I am absolutely in love with this school and my son's teacher. She has been so flexible and understanding on every level. I am not thankful how she has worked with my son and us through his potty training. She encourages him and is patient with him. I am very pleased."

2017-02-04

"For the most part always had a good/positive interaction with the staff. Loved the director from day one and had a huge impact on choosing childcare."

2017-01-28

2017-01-28

2016-10-29

"I really appreciate the teachers in the infant classroom; they are very professional and know what they are doing."

2016-10-25

2016-08-06

"I absolutely love this school! All the teachers (Ms. Adrienne) is warm and welcoming, most of all professional. Ms. Tish is by far the best, I love that I walk in and she greets me by name. It seems like she always knows what is going on in the classroom."

2016-07-30

2016-06-18

"The atmosphere is awesome and I absolutely love the staff and cleanliness. However, there seems to be a lot of fees for upcoming activities. If we could reduce those fees a bit, it would be amazing!"

2016-05-21

"the campus is great! Always greeted and welcomed when someone is there. Super friendly people and always willing to listen and answer questions or concerns!"

2016-04-17

"The tour was great !!! The director was very nice and informative about the enrolling process .. Made me feel way better about finally putting my child in daycare !"

Share The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Ballpark Way's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Ballpark Way is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Ballpark Way is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 2501 Ballpark Way participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.