Arlington, TX USA
    1-817-375-1523
    3009@childrenscourtyard.com
    1-817-468-5030

2017-09-09

"Over all it has been a positive one. Despite regulations and standards being in place, not every institution complies in regards to cleanliness and safe try. This location is exemplary in those areas. Teachers are caring and engaging. Over all environment is inviting and cheerful. Improvement of communication is my only complaint."

2017-06-22

"overall was okay, think facility is way over priced would not recommend anyone and also don't understand why they do not have an infant room."

2017-03-25

"Generally, I love this school. It's a little pricier, but having our son at school so close to home is a great comfort, as drivers around here are pretty crazy. And since he's been in school we've had nothing but good experiences with all of the staff. I really love the PreciouStatus app it gives me comfort while I work. And I love the attachment I see in my son for his teachers!"

2017-03-25

"The Children's Courtyard has given my girls a home away from home. They have both had such wonderful teachers as well as loving/caring office staff ♡ My family would definitely recommend the Children's Courtyard @ Wimbledon"

2017-03-18

"Love the environment and that most everyone seems to really love their job and love my son."

2017-03-11

2016-10-01

"The school has been great with my son and he has truly excelled."

2016-09-24

"The school has been great with my son and he has truly excelled."

2016-08-09

"The only thing I didn't like about the children's courtyard was the fact that there were no discounts for federal employees or university faculty employees."

2016-08-06

"I love this schools atmosphere and the staff. Great environment for kids to grow in."

2016-07-30

2016-05-07

"It has been a very pleasant experience for our entire family :-)"

2016-04-09

"Awesome school! We switched our daughter to another school but had to bring her back. I love where she is now, thanks Courtyard - Wimbledon."

2016-03-26

"I absolutely love this daycare. The moment I met with the director and the teachers, I knew my son was in terrific hands. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the full time price and need to look around. I can tell my sons loves being in his room and already has a connection with Ms. Judy. The place is clean inside and out. I love it here and will be sad to have him leave."

2016-03-05

"Megan Pongratz at the Arlington school on Wimbledon is such an asset. My son is very attached to her and she always has a great big hug and smile for him when he comes to school. I don't worry about child when I'm at work because I know Megan is there to take care of him. I have been very impressed with the school since Ms. Priscilla has become the director. All the teachers and staff are so friendly and welcoming. I am so glad that I found this school."

Share The Children's Courtyard - 1865 Wimbledon Drive's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 1865 Wimbledon Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 1865 Wimbledon Drive is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 1865 Wimbledon Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.