Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 8560 Esters Blvd

1-972-929-2965
      1-972-929-2894
      3013@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-972-929-2965

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 8560 Esters Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"This school provides a safe, happy and nurturing environment. My child loves her teachers and the managers. She looks forward going to school each day."

2017-08-26

"Love the staff and I feel comfortable leaving my babies with them."

2017-06-15

"Very impressed with the he school, director and staff. First impression is that the school is a clean, safe, learning, and nurturing environment and I plan on enrolling my child."

2017-06-03

"I love everyone and everything here. I am sad to leave and my son has to leave for Kindergarten.. I will miss all of them. They were like family ❤️"

2017-03-25

"It's been very pleasant. The staff is great. Very loving and welcoming. My child has learned a lot in just the first few weeks of being enrolled. He's definitely more independent and wanting to learn more."

2017-03-11

"The teachers, director and director's assistant have been awesome. They have been awesome to work with compared to the first facility we had our daughter at before coming to this location. Just update & clean up the building and it would be an incredible school!"

2017-03-04

2017-01-21

"Overall we have had a good experience. The two issues we have had are being included on mass emails about delinquent payments when it does not apply to us, and the over use of texting. I do not like receiving excessive texts about radiothons, etc."

2017-01-14

2017-01-07

"Friendly Warm environment. Education and curriculum. My little one already knows sign language"

2016-12-31

2016-12-24

"School is well maintained and clean. Director is caring but her ***istant comes across as very curt and sometimes rude when concerns are expressed to her."

2016-12-17

2016-10-15

"the Director, Nicki, is WONDERFUL. Always attentive and helpful. She has always been great at helping us acclimate our daughter to big changes."

2016-10-08

Share The Children's Courtyard - 8560 Esters Blvd's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 8560 Esters Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 8560 Esters Blvd is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 8560 Esters Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.