Akron, OH USA
    1-330-784-3899
    0513@childtime.com
    1-330-784-3399

2017-09-09

"They have a staff that is so inviting and friendly it makes you feel like family is caring for your children. The director has a great relationship with all 3 of my children which tells me she's in the rooms caring and building her staff better in any areas that need noticed. I had a rough experience with the first daycare my children attended. I work long days and depend on others to care and help form them when I am not present. I can not express how happy we made the switch."

2017-08-26

"one teacher that my child has is really good she teaches the children most of the others do not. Sometimes I feel like they are glad when I pick her up so it's one less child. They never tell me what they have done for the day. If they all were like Mrs.Amanda daycare would be a pleasant place to take my child."

2017-06-17

"For the most part this child time has been one of the best places I've had my daughter attend. She is learning a lot more and we couldn't be more happier."

2017-06-02

"As a first time mom the tour was excellent.... had all my questions answered. Environment was clean and safe. And I must mention that the staffs at Leland Ave Akron were very friendly and helpful. Thank you for a great experience"

2017-05-20

"The teachers do an amazing job implementing the curriculum and engaging in stimulus activities with the children. But, the after noon staff aren't as effective at communicating to parents about your child's day/any concerns/or supplies. Communication between staff memembers seems to be the number one issue. But over-all, my child's needs are met, she's safe, and she's learning things I couldn't imagine her learning by staying at home. She loves her friends there and has learned incredible social skills. I would recommend Childtime to other parents looking for childcare."

2017-04-20

"The tour made us feel comfortable leaving our daughter in your care knowing she would be taken care of."

2017-01-13

"School had no explanation why price is much higher than schools in the area which are rated considerably higher than this school. She also had no plan to assist child with transition to kindergarten where they will not nap."

2016-12-24

"Reduced cost for those who do not qualify for financial ***istance from the government. We barely make ends meet because the cost is more then the cost of renting a 4 bedroom house monthly and some months we have to choose between paying Student Loans or paying Daycare because of the large percentage of costs of the Daycare service in out total budget. Also I had inquired about the Charter employee discount but was told I already received a discount because I had two children there and would not qualify for it. It would be nice if those not receiving ***istance from other sources could Stack discounts to make it more affordable."

2016-12-17

2016-09-20

"My personal experience was very delightful! The staff and teachers were full of smiles and welcomes as soon as I came through the door."

2016-07-22

"The tour was short and sweet but I was given a lot of information."

2016-03-12

"Positive experience. Everyone is friendly and caring."

2016-03-12

"Great school, very nice teachers and personnel. Good food, clean rooms. Great outdoors play yard."

2016-02-03

"Great experience so far, Miss Harmony is a great caretaker!! I feel confident that my children are safe and will be taken care of in my absence. Great job Childtime!!"

2015-09-14

"So far everything has been good. Nothing that I have been upset with. That staff is friendly and helpful."

Share Childtime - 2546 Leland Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 2546 Leland Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 2546 Leland Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 2546 Leland Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.