Stores > Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue

1-301-657-8181
      1-301-961-8983
      0809@childtime.com
      1-301-657-8181

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue by clicking a star below.

2016-11-19

"We love the teachers. Generally the communication does not seem to be great between the teachers and management or between management and the parents. Generally I have found that my expectations of customer service are not the same as the management. The fees are unbelievably high and, given those fees, the meals are disturbingly unhealthy. All of that said, I feel the center is safe and my children are getting stimulated in positive ways and learning. I wish there were more native English speakers. We have been in this center for four years, but we are actively considering other options."

2016-10-29

"We have loved Childtime very much. We have been very pleased with this decision."

2016-10-25

2016-10-25

"The general experience is good. Our child loves to go to the center and comes back happy. Learning is advancing and English is becoming very fluent. We have had miscommunications several times regarding the transition process but most frequently about the payments and the extra activities we had to pay for."

2016-10-15

2016-10-01

"The nutrition is terrible- there is no healthy breakfast or snacks, the lunch food has really pure nutrition and almost never of a good/ healthy choices."

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"Very positive experience. I liked school very much. However with twins it comes to a significant amount of money. Our family needs to think more."

2016-09-08

"Good. Safety is #1. Experience is positive and children are generally happy."

2016-08-27

"Good. Safety is #1. Experience is positive and children are generally happy."

2016-08-20

"My son started at CT when he was 8 weeks old - he is now almost 2.5 years. The food is healthy and my son loves the social aspect of eating together. I like that he eats a warm breakfast daily. The field trips are wonderful. The staff is incredible and truly care about the children."

2016-08-13

2016-08-06

"Our school is really great. Children are growing in a loving and nurturing environment, the teachers really care about their education and allowing them to build their own self-confidence, love and respect towards others. We're proud to be part of this family!"

2016-07-30

2016-07-23

"Generally my wife and I love our daughter's daycare. We feel the teachers care about her sincerely; however, the hours are a little restrictive on our busy schedule in the Navy and the cost is a little high for us but manageable."

Share Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 4550 Montgomery Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.