Brea, CA USA
    1-714-256-9088
    0230@childtime.com
    1-714-256-2010

2017-09-30

"Miss Becki, Jacki, Lisa, Edna, and Shevauwn have been incredibly supportive and amazing. My kids love them"

2017-09-30

"Both of my kids have been at this location since they were 5 months old. They are now 8 and 6! Childtime is like family to us. We love Becky Vazquez and the teachers. Mr. Sol is amazing and all of the teachers the kids have had throughout the years have been wonderful. WE LOVE CHILDTIME!"

2017-09-02

"I've been very happy with our experience at this school. Leaving my son all day with someone else is always going to be hard. Childtime makes it much more comfortable. The teachers and director allow me to check in and talk about my son on a daily basis. I know they care about him. He doesn't say he's going to day care or to school, he is going to see friends!"

2017-08-26

"Teachers are kind and engaging with childrenwide range of activities for childrenLove the updates from the appI do see improvement in my son's learning"

2017-08-26

"Overall, we like the teachers and school. The director is a terrible communicator which makes things challenging. We used to get updates on events at the school and now, if they come at all, they come with very little advanced notice. We don't get much notice when kids in the classroom are coming down with contagious illnesses which require they stay home. Also, there have been a lot of facilities problems at the school which have never been addressed with the parents - including a massive water leak remediation project. It is unknown if there was a mold issue but it's a serious concern. Many of these issues could be corrected with prompt communication from the school administration."

2017-06-17

"I feel that the teachers and the director genuinely care about my child and treat my child with great respect. I get pictures of my child that I as a working parent would have missed. I am able to see my child's development while being at work. Overall it's been a great experience."

2017-06-03

"We love Brea Childtime. The entire staff is amazing. They really care about the kids and it shows by fostering a nurturing and educational environment. Both of my children have attended the school and we have been very happy with our experience."

2017-06-03

"We love it here! My son shows up on his days to be there and is excited to get into his room and see his friends. By day 2 the staff knew who he was and were generally as excited to see him. I love that he is excited to go to school each day, and then in the afternoon is excited to tell me what they did in class."

2017-04-22

"So far, Becky, alongside her staff, have been wonderful to work with. Thank you, Becky, for hiring such a great staff..."

2017-04-07

"Teachers could do a better job in cleaning up the child's hands, mouth after meals/snacks"

2017-01-28

"I have been using this location for 7 years! Both of my kids started in the infant program and moved all the way up to Kids Club. I love this school - the teachers and directors are great!! My kids have made lifelong friends here and although they are now school age, they have a great time in Kids Club. I give this school an A+ and cheers to Becky Vazquez and Nesma for their amazing leadership. Thank you for providing an amazing experience for my children and I."

2017-01-21

2017-01-21

"Love the staff and director"

2017-01-14

"Love the staff and director"

2017-01-07

"We have had a great experience at Childtime. My son loves and trusts his teachers and is happy to go to school!"

Share Childtime - 705 East Birch Street's store rating

Childtime - 705 East Birch Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 705 East Birch Street is a merchant member
Childtime - 705 East Birch Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.