Commerce, CA USA
    1-323-726-9162
    0210@childtime.com
    1-323-721-0552

2017-09-16

"Everyone is always so friendly! Even after a long day."

2017-07-13

"I overall loved the fact that tuition covers meals and diapering for my child. I do wish that I was informed when making the appointment for the tour that they did not have any openings for the age group I am looking into."

2017-06-17

"We have overall had a good experience. It hasn't been without it's challenges, but the school staff and director have worked with us and they do seem to genuinely care. I do think though there need to be more teachers for the number of students. I also think it would be great to have like a parent advisory group of some sort to help them plan events, that would be awesome! Overall though, our son loves his teachers and they have all been very patient."

2017-06-03

"The teachers and staff are amazing. They are loving, caring and understanding. The child's well-being is a priority at Child Time."

2017-06-03

"I love everything that this school has done for my child. While he thinks he's just having a great time at school, he's coming home with more and more knowledge and skills. I can't thank his teachers enough for the care and love they show him each and every day."

2017-04-07

"The teacher is amazing just the staff is kind of lost sometimes"

2017-03-18

"I am really lucky to have found a daycare close to my house and with flexiable hours for my childs care. I am very satisfied with the teachers and staff. Everyone is nice and warming. They really seem like they care about my child and he loves it. It is pricey since its a flat rate a week but it's worth it. As long as I know my child is learning and having fun thats good for me. He has learned alot in the little time he has been going to child time."

2017-03-11

2016-11-26

"We have had a great experience with the school so far. I would say our only recommendation is that the menu be less processed food and perhaps more fresh fruits, i.e. bananas. We find a lot of the food is canned/processed, i.e. pears, apples, etc. I know its hard to have someone cook meals for such large groups of kids but a change in menu would be amazing. Also, the outdoor play area doesn't have a lot of climbing/exploratory toys, especially for the toddler group. I am not sure if there's a liability concern with having climbers that the children can play on, but that would be great too. Otherwise, we are very happy with the school and we really really really appreciate the teacher (Ms. Maribel)!"

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"Staff and teachers are very friendly and receptive"

2016-11-05

"Staff and teachers are very friendly and receptive"

2016-10-29

"I love Childtime. When a new mother has to chose who leave her baby with when her maternity leave ends, it's the hardest decision to make. Once I was in Childtime, and I smelled the clean air, and saw the tidy facility, I immediately felt better. Then, when I met the teachers and saw that they spoke with the babies and picked them up when they cried (which I didn't see at another place I toured), I knew I found the right daycare. With the addition of the PreciousStatus app, I love that I know what he's eating while he's eating it, when he woke up at the time he woke up. I already think of my child all day, it's nice to get those tidbits of information and pictures throughout the day. Thank you!"

2016-10-25

2016-09-18

"We really enjoyed meeting the staff and learning about the daily schedule."

Share Childtime - 4820 South Eastern Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 4820 South Eastern Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 4820 South Eastern Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 4820 South Eastern Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.