Kingwood, TX USA
    1250@childtime.com
    1-281-359-6650

2018-04-27

Don't ever apply here

"Elizabeth the director is a joke. She plays favorites and tells your business to everyone. Nothing is private even when you express that it's only between you and her. She doesn't care about your life outside of work. She also has her grand baby at the day care and will show her favoritism and pick her up and hold her all day while in the office. The assistant director JoDee is no better either. She is a 60 year old woman who is completely immature and acts just like a child. She gossips and talks about completely inappropriate topics with other staff and even parents, such as doing drugs, sexual encounters, and the like. She has even expressed to parents how she doesn't like the director. When she is angry or upset stay out of her way because she will take it out on you. She never apologizes for her rude behavior or actions. She tries to be more of a friend than a manager and it's completely inappropriate. Everyone knows who her favorite is.
Elizabeth allows sick children into the day care and when kids run a fever she refuses to call the parents and tells us not to tell them upon pick up. She's only focused on money. She will hold kids back that are ready to move up because she doesn't want to lose money. When staff get sick, they are still expected to come in. I was throwing up at work with diarrhea sick and she made me stay to finish my shift. She will change the schedule without telling you, even after you've left for the work day and expect you to know.
Both of the managers are too focused on hours and labor and even tell us to half clean so we can "get off their clock." It's completely wrong. There is a complete lack of supplies and funding is going to things that don't even benefit the children.
Both Elizabeth and JoDee are gossippers and talk bad about the staff and the parents and their kids. They never have anything nice to say or talk about.
My work here was never appreciated and I would not recommend working for this center at all. It is filled with hateful and ugly people, and constantly attracts employees of the like. You will never get paid enough to deal with all of the bull. Stay far away.

2017-09-23

"Wonderful school, love the staff"

2017-08-26

"The main thing i dont like is the use of pictures. I cant control the online presense of my child if pictures are being taken and sent out to other parents and they post them online without my knowledge. I love getting pictures of my child but i would not mind a bit if the pictures were to stop. That is the only real gripe i have about childtime."

2017-04-28

"JoDee was fabulous.... friendly and insightful. She made me feel welcome, genuinely seemed to care about all of the kids and their well-being, which gave me confidence for how my baby would be cared for. And listened to my needs for flexible care and went into detail about the flexcare option knowledgeably for me."

2016-11-05

"Overall, I have been very pleased."

2016-10-29

"Overall, I have been very pleased."

2016-09-24

"Overall very positive. The teachers are loving, my child seems to enjoy the school and activities, and the facility is always very clean."

2016-09-17

2016-09-17

"LOVE IT!!! So far I have no complaints , I absolutely love Ms Jess and so does my son! Brandee is awesome.The presious status app is a wonderful tool and I look forward to every update I get even the BM updates lol.We are greeted every morning by the directors .My son loves going to school every morning and that is a win win for us !"

2016-09-10

2016-09-08

"I have witnessed one director reprimanding a teacher right in front of everyone, it was unprofessional. I have had several Unprofessional dealings with a director at this location, which was one of the very reasons I changed to this location to get away from another director at the other kingwood facility. The snacks provided are not healthy in the afternoons and are inadequate for kids staying there.. had issues with kids being forced to go do other things instead of being allowed to finish their homework, some of the staff acting like they don't wanna be there.. My Favorite staff is Ms Alba and Ms Angie and Ms Jodi"

2016-08-27

2016-03-12

"The staff is friendly, personable and quick to help. I really like them and I've always felt like they care about my baby."

2016-02-03

"The teachers and staff are generally caring and very trusting. The personal side of the facility is amazing."

2016-02-03

"Meets my expectations considering the economic times."

Share Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane's store rating

Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane is a merchant member
Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.