Stores > Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane

1-281-359-6650
      1-281-359-6438
      1250@childtime.com
      1-281-359-6650

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"Wonderful school, love the staff"

2017-08-26

"The main thing i dont like is the use of pictures. I cant control the online presense of my child if pictures are being taken and sent out to other parents and they post them online without my knowledge. I love getting pictures of my child but i would not mind a bit if the pictures were to stop. That is the only real gripe i have about childtime."

2017-04-28

"JoDee was fabulous.... friendly and insightful. She made me feel welcome, genuinely seemed to care about all of the kids and their well-being, which gave me confidence for how my baby would be cared for. And listened to my needs for flexible care and went into detail about the flexcare option knowledgeably for me."

2016-11-05

"Overall, I have been very pleased."

2016-10-29

"Overall, I have been very pleased."

2016-09-24

"Overall very positive. The teachers are loving, my child seems to enjoy the school and activities, and the facility is always very clean."

2016-09-17

2016-09-17

"LOVE IT!!! So far I have no complaints , I absolutely love Ms Jess and so does my son! Brandee is awesome.The presious status app is a wonderful tool and I look forward to every update I get even the BM updates lol.We are greeted every morning by the directors .My son loves going to school every morning and that is a win win for us !"

2016-09-10

2016-09-08

"I have witnessed one director reprimanding a teacher right in front of everyone, it was unprofessional. I have had several Unprofessional dealings with a director at this location, which was one of the very reasons I changed to this location to get away from another director at the other kingwood facility. The snacks provided are not healthy in the afternoons and are inadequate for kids staying there.. had issues with kids being forced to go do other things instead of being allowed to finish their homework, some of the staff acting like they don't wanna be there.. My Favorite staff is Ms Alba and Ms Angie and Ms Jodi"

2016-08-27

2016-03-12

"The staff is friendly, personable and quick to help. I really like them and I've always felt like they care about my baby."

2016-02-03

"The teachers and staff are generally caring and very trusting. The personal side of the facility is amazing."

2016-02-03

"Meets my expectations considering the economic times."

Share Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane's store rating

Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane is a merchant member
Childtime - 3420 Tree Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.